No announcement yet.

Travelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, just planning trip to New York trip in March. Do xou have guys any suggestions for ‘must see’ places, but I would love anyone to suggest me more hidden gems or interesting graffiti places.
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• A friend of mine was to go to Austria for a one week holiday with her parents, husband and children. But the area is closed down. Now she is off to France.

Any of you still travelling despite of the corona virus?
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Dream of visiting Barcelona some time soon! I believe it is a gorgeous city!

Comment

• I was meant to be in Barcelona next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
            I was meant to be in Barcelona next week.
            I cannot see travel being opened up at all this summer. I mean once you start putting millions of people back together in airports, planes and buses it will be impossible to control the spread of the virus. Unless the world just decides, hey it's out there, travel at your own risk. Strange times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post
              I was meant to be in Barcelona next week.
              Such a beaut city, I've been three times.

I'm meant to be holidaying in Majorca in July... holiday yet to be cancelled officially but I can't see how it'll go ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

I'm meant to be holidaying in Majorca in July... holiday yet to be cancelled officially but I can't see how it'll go ahead.
                I’ve never been to mainland Spain, which is weird as I’ve been to most other countries in Europe - even all the Balkan ones - but it was for a bachelorette party with me and 12 women.

I don’t expect to be able to go on any holidays at all this year in all honesty, which is a shame. Travel is such an enriching hobby.

Comment

• I rented an apartment for a month in Barcelona right after college - my graduation gift to myself - probably in the top three of places I've been to. Hopefully, you can make it there once this is all over.

Trying to decide if I will even be able to do a road trip this summer. Was planning on going to a national park in Texas - that should provide for lots of social distancing, right?

Comment

• I always wanted to visit Ibiza but I hear it's not all it's cracked up to be. I'm definitely doing a few road trips when the restrictions ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                      I always wanted to visit Ibiza but I hear it's not all it's cracked up to be. I'm definitely doing a few road trips when the restrictions ease.
                      I went a few years ago and enjoyed it. Wouldn’t have it on my must-visit list but still nice. I stayed on the east side where the old town was. We ventured to the west side where San Antonio is (the clubbing centre) for a day and it was okay if that’s your scene.
                      I do find all the Spanish islands almost mundanely similar though (Balearics, Canaries) but everyone’s travel experiences are so unique.

Comment

• I did the Ibiza clubbing holiday five years ago and LOVED it - couldn’t hack more than five nights though, it’s exhausting being out till 8am every night. Visited Space, Pacha and DC-10 - the West End is quite chavvy and mainstream but very cheap.

You can also do what Spartan did and have a much more chilled experience on the other side of the island. It’s quite a versatile island.

Comment

• ^ Feeling the nostalgia seeing those pictures.

Comment

• I'd love to go back to Turkey. I had such an incredible time. Cappadocia and Istanbul changed my life.
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Hope you will be able to visit Malorca in about a month or so after Barcelona it is my dream destination #2 Have found a great article about moving to Spain after Brexit. Now I want to go there even more
                              Last edited by Johnny Dy; Mon July 6, 2020, 19:29.

Comment

• I'm missing Singapore Changi Airport right now...

Jewel-Changi-Airport-image-1-e1552043978137.jpg

changi-airport-sky-nets.jpg?resize=1024%2C767&ssl=1.jpg
                                Moment-Factory-Changi-Airports_Terminal-4_Theatre_of_experience-7-WS-960x640.jpg
                                image.jpg
                                The_Slide___T3__2__399699068.jpg

Changi Airport is something else. I've been to Singapore like 5-6 times yet there still a lot of parts of the airport that I haven't explored yet. They have a freaking movie theater, a entertainment deck, a swimming pool, a cactus garden, a waterfall, shopping centers, a butterfly garden, etc. all inside the damn airport that you might wanna consider spending your whole trip there.

Comment

• O, wow! It's been a long time since I've been in Singapore. I lived there in the '85/'86 and went back in 1997.
                                  Would love to see it again.

Comment

• abi wtf is that That looks so cool. Like an entertainment airport, heard about it, but never saw pictures!
                                    Eudaimonia
                                    Last.fm
                                    Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Daniel
                                      One of the best trips I have ever had is the one that happened to me 2 years ago. My colleague took me with his friends to ... Antarctica. To say that it was marvellous is to say nothing ! The expedition was arranged via poseidonexpeditions . We had a small ship. It turned out to have lots of advantages over a big ship. It allowed us to have maximum time ashore and enjoy the greatest variety of landing sites. So if you are in search of something really exotic I strongly advise to head off to Antarctica
                                      It is funny but the other day I watched a great vid by Victoria Wodar, a her travel blogger, about her trip to Antarctica. She says it is worth it!

Comment

• So much for travelling in 2021. There are some other European countries I'd like to visit and return to. I'd also like to visit the Oceania countries.
                                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                          abi wtf is that That looks so cool. Like an entertainment airport, heard about it, but never saw pictures!
                                          Yeah and actually locals go there as well regularly for leisure or just to grab some food or something or even to go on a date. They basically treat it as a giant mall that happens to have airplanes in it.

merlin_164025300_fa678614-1de6-474f-9bc6-458464ef2daf-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg
                                          9a24450f81f5a7e3a31d2a9a1a18b725.jpg
                                          jewel_level_5_feature_2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                            O, wow! It's been a long time since I've been in Singapore. I lived there in the '85/'86 and went back in 1997.
                                            Would love to see it again.
                                            Oh wow that's really been a long time! I'm sure LOTS of things have changed since then, they always have something new every year!

One thing I hate about Singapore is the weather though. You could have the hottest & sunniest morning ever in your life and all of a sudden the rain would start to pour heavily in the afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                              Oh wow that's really been a long time! I'm sure LOTS of things have changed since then, they always have something new every year!

One thing I hate about Singapore is the weather though. You could have the hottest & sunniest morning ever in your life and all of a sudden the rain would start to pour heavily in the afternoon.
                                              This is a feature of the regions of Asia that are located near the ocean. Especially if it's rainy season, then don't be surprised that rain can come. It happens that a heavy downpour takes less than hours, sometimes a light drizzle charges for the whole day.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

You are kidding me! I LOVED the weather. But then again, I compare it to Europe.
                                                There are so many rainy days here without hot/sunny mornings.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSom View Post

This is a feature of the regions of Asia that are located near the ocean. Especially if it's rainy season, then don't be surprised that rain can come. It happens that a heavy downpour takes less than hours, sometimes a light drizzle charges for the whole day.
                                                  Yeah that's true. So basically the lesson is always bring your umbrella even when it looks like it's not gonna rain, cause it will.

I'm actually from SE Asia as well, right next to Singapore but thankfully I live in the higher area of the city, so the weather here is pretty chill & windy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

You are kidding me! I LOVED the weather.
                                                    Heck no. I would always bring my portable fan and try to wear light clothes whenever I'm there cause my goodness, the heat!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X