Travelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    My mom used to go back to Indonesia for years, but she feels she is too old now to travel that far. I'm glad I could join her (years ago) and she could show me wear she was born and spend her childhood.
    Nice! Are you Dutch by the way? Cause I believe there's a lot of Dutch who have Indonesian ancestry (and vice versa).

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
      Nice! Are you Dutch by the way? Cause I believe there's a lot of Dutch who have Indonesian ancestry (and vice versa).
      Yes, I'm Dutch and like my mother there are a lot of Dutch people with Indonesian ancestry. I have four kids in my class who are mixed, like me. I always think it's important they know the history between our two countries and am surprised how little they know sometimes.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

Hey Plym, you're back! That's cool. How was it? Which city did you go to? Jakarta?
        Nah, just Bali and Nusa Lembongan but I loved it!
        what's going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
          A friend of mine was to go to Arctica for a one week holiday with her parents, husband and children via poseidonexpeditions. But the area is closed down. Now she is off to France.

Any of you still travelling despite of the corona virus?
          If there is a strong desire to travel I would advise to have a closer look at some exotic spots with really few people there. Like ... the North Pole or something. On the one hand, you can experience some absolutely new emotions, on the other hand, with few people out there is much safer to travel due to the recent circumstances in the world.
          UPD: if nothing changes I will be able to visit the Antarctica this May *fingers crossed* Can't wait for the trip to start
          Last edited by Johnny Dy; Fri April 16, 2021, 18:45.

Comment

• I wish I could visit Iceland now, I want to see an active volcano :<

Comment

• Visiting Berlin right now, very interesting city! Already visited Checkpoint Charlie, the Fernsehturm, the museum under the Holocaust monument, Bernhauer Strabbe and the East side gallery. Also saw the Reichstag and walked under the Brandeburger Tor. Took one of the electric scooters, was fun! Tomorrow Potsdam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie View Post
                Visiting Berlin right now, very interesting city! Already visited Checkpoint Charlie, the Fernsehturm, the museum under the Holocaust monument, Bernhauer Strabbe and the East side gallery. Also saw the Reichstag and walked under the Brandeburger Tor. Took one of the electric scooters, was fun! Tomorrow Potsdam.
                Amazing city
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• I never liked Berlin for some reason. Exploring the East/West recent history with pieces of the wall is pretty much all I enjoyed there, everything else looked just very average and nightlife is not something I would go crazy about.

Currently waiting until this "pandemic" circus is over before I start travelling again. Hopefully by next year it'll be easier for non-vaccinated people to travel around.

Comment

Working...
                  X