X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UKMIX Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWtlJbpyrJ8

As I thought we needed one.

Names, date of births, medical histories, and all other demonstration information are not in any way related to anybody living or dead. Any similarities to any posters living or dead are entirely coincidental.
    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Fantastic! I needed a good laugh.

Your message has been entered successfully.

Mmmm...hope I don't have to edit THIS
    King_oxymoron x x x

My own mirror doesn't see this face as much!!

I actually spluttered my coffee when I heard H. Small's dulcet tones - I had been wondering what musical accompaniment you had chosen!

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasteland
    Thanks, Cidermaster!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by irishguy28
      Wasteland
      Thanks, Cidermaster!!!!!
      That was my favourite bit!
      Let me seduce you...

Comment

Thanks!

It is a tribute to UKmix as I obviously spend so much time here, not taking the mick.

Also I am not an expert at making movie's at all so it looks a bit crap but hopefully it'll entice some new members.

I love how it's got more viewers in 10 minutes than most of my vids have in months.

Comment

BRILLIANT!!!!

Made me LOL!

Comment

At 2:54 my username is in the bottom... What is that list? It's full of moderators and I'm not one of them!

Anyway, amazing video, it made me laugh!
            Madonna Addict

Comment

Originally posted by AyuM
              At 2:54 my username is in the bottom... What is that list? It's full of moderators and I'm not one of them!
              If you go to the homepage. It's the list of Top Reviewers. I think it changes if you refresh the page though...if you can't see yourself. Thanks AyuM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skelofect
                If you go to the homepage. It's the list of Top Reviewers. I think it changes if you refresh the page though...if you can't see yourself. Thanks AyuM.
                Well, I'm no longer there... Anyway, thanks!
                Madonna Addict

Comment

Try refreshing the page a few times or check back later. You're in the video anyway.

Comment

Absolutely brilliant Skelo!!!
                    Only thing that was missed was my pretty face!

I love the really really short Heather Small cameo!

And at Cheers Cidermaster!!!

Comment

Oh that really made me smile And I love our Hev, the patron Saint of UK Mix getting such a great platform!
                      1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Just brilliant! LMAO @ the Stonebridge thing!
                        Kinda nostalgic too.
                        *watches again*

Comment

Booyah for my signature getting a quote!

Comment

OMG!!!! This is best video Ive seen in ages!!!

Could you please upload it somewhere? I want it so bad in my DVD collection!! (Im serious)
                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

lmao! Good job Skelo - the Cidermaster & Heather bits were my fave

Comment

Wow that rocks (just like Lady GaGa ). Very creative.
                                These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

Damn how QUICKLY did you make this video... The "MJ-Still Alive?!"-thread was just done a few hours ago... props for that
                                  Who are the most favorite hip hop acts on UkMix?

Find out here!!!

Comment

Try refreshing the page a few times or check back later. You're in the video anyway.
                                    Woo! Yes. I'm in the video. I guess that I'm famous now! (my 15 minutes of fame)

Madonna Addict

Comment

Haha... I love the subliminal message you inserted at 3:30
                                      "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

It's already got an honour!!!

Honors for this video (1)
                                        #68 - Top Favorited (Today) - Pets & Animals - United Kingdom

Pets & Animals...wtf? And as far as I can tell, I'm the only one so far to Favourite it!!!!!

Comment

Pets and Animals!??!
                                          Madonna Addict

Comment

Pets & Animals...wtf? And as far as I can tell, I'm the only one so far to Favourite it!!!!!
                                            LOL!! Is Youtube insinuating we're all animals? Or dare I say it...that our Hev is an animal?!

Comment

Originally posted by pleasurenpain
                                              Damn how QUICKLY did you make this video... The "MJ-Still Alive?!"-thread was just done a few hours ago... props for that
                                              It didn't take that long actually. I started it, then thought it wasn't working but stuck with it. An hour in total probably.

Thanks gaz, AyuM, pleasurepain, Tiger, Thombus, James, Grybop, Sholasboy and UKMusicLova.

Jszmiles - I'll upload it for you. The quality isn't brilliant, more or less same as Youtube!

Comment

Originally posted by Thombus

LOL!! Is Youtube insinuating we're all animals? Or dare I say it...that our Hev is an animal?!
                                                Oh My God. 142 views!
                                                We are animals.

Comment

That video is brilliant, very well put together.

Perhaps it might even encourage more new people to sign up

Comment

Working...
                                                  X