Sign Language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign Language

I find it really interesting that people can communicate using their hands and I think I want to start to learn it. I've told a few people that I'm thnking about it and the reactions have been mostly 'That is really random. :-?' Which is true, it is, but I want to learn something and I truly find it fascinating.

Does anyone on here know sign language?

I can sign language the alphabet but that's pretty much it. I got taught it when I was about 10 and I've never forgotten it.

I can also sign languuage w*nker.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
      I can sign language the alphabet but that's pretty much it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
        I can also sign languuage w*nker.

I found a site with basic stuff on and it and it seems quite easy to remember.

Comment

Re: Sign Language.

Originally posted by Blackberry
          I find it really interesting that people can communicate using their hands and I think I want to start to learn it. I've told a few people that I'm thnking about it and the reactions have been mostly 'That is really random. :-?' Which is true, it is, but I want to learn something and I truly find it fascinating.
          I feel the same way...I've been fascinated with sign language for many years and I've often thought about going to learn it. May come in handy one day, you never know. I can't help but look at deaf people when they communicate, which I know is a bit rude, but its truly because I'm fascinated by it.
          Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

The interesting thing is that the sign language isn't universal, various countries have quite significant differences.
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

It's really a difficult language.
              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

A few weeks ago, I was given a ride by an Uber driver who was deaf. While he was driving me, I decided to research how to say thank you in sign language. I already knew how to introduce myself and say "My name is T" (I forgot the other letter). Once he dropped me off at home, I said Thank You in sign language and I can tell he was pleasantly surprised.... He was very handsome too. I should have gotten his number.
                Diva!!!

Comment

Working...
                X