Compliment The Member Above You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amy is awesome cos she was the only other girl in Big Brother with me
    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Meg is extremely adorable, but has got a very strong personality and doesn't take shit from anyone.
      BEE4EVERíS WEEKLY TOP 20 (#1 Lady GaGa)

Comment

Rohan is the most normal Beyonce fan over here

and now real compliment :

Really amazing, one of my top3 posters over here, always friendly, gentle, and I even donīt know what to say about him, but I am sure it would be only positive.

and he has AMAZING smile
        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Awww, nekoo is very, very sweet. Always seems to have positive things to say, and is very loyal to his friends. He is also very forward and not afraid to say when he likes someone or something. Very 'real' and not fake at all, which is probably one of the best things about him.

Comment

^^^ Awww thanks, I get that a lot! People underestimate me cos I'm small, but they don't know that I won't take anything lying down

Now for the compliment...

Rohan is cool He let us act like he was a pregnant guy in the BB thread, you gotta be cool to let that happen
            I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Originally posted by theberen
              Originally posted by king_oxymoron
              IGNORE ME:

That's only because the time will soon come for our annual Favourite Posters Poll, you will be able to vote in that!
              I'm sure nas4life123 knows why it was closed, but he/she's allowed to be disappointed, isn't he/she?

Anyway back to this - nas4life123 seems like a nice, positive person & I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of good things from him/her
              thanks! i was dissapointed your awesome!
              JOJO

Comment

I love your Avatar and I think you are really cool, I think you like J.Lo and Christina as well... so that makes sense... and JoJo is amazing! I can't wait for her to come back really strong!! nice taste!

Comment

He's one of the first UKMIX members who treated me well.

Comment

Originally posted by nas4life123
                    thanks! i was dissapointed your awesome!
                    Thank you So are you

Right pollei is one of the nicest posters here - since he's been away so long it's not been quite the same. Come back & talk about Britney :(
                    I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Comment

you are awesome coz you speak your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by xtofer
                        you are awesome coz you speak your mind.
                        Extremely sweet and very very talented. You also have amazing taste in fashion.

Comment

I don't know what to say about bee4ever, the only thing coming to mind is that he had better avatars to pick when he choose this current one out of 3 someone made for him

Comment

My favorite Mariah fan in this forum. For some reason I'm scared of most of the Mariah fans here, as they seem too touchy and bad-tempered at times.

But Loverboy is just an amazing poster and I love all of his posts, his sense of humor, his musical taste and the fact that he seems to be interesting as a person in general.
                            Madonna Addict

Comment

Well, sorry but I'll take the opportunity to answer this one and state my thoughts on AyuM. I was about to send a PM so that the dialog wouldn't be monopolized, but this better stay public.

First of all, thank you for your very nice words, I was like reading them

Then, a admit I have a lot of arguments with Madonna fans for several reasons, though I've to say there are some really kind and interesting fans of her, such as DaBoi, Popeatl (where have you been?) and you. It's nice seeing you are a down to earth person and, as far I as can remember, never saw you on any argument. Basically my idea is that the member above me is a very relaxed, down to earth and sweet person.

Comment

Originally posted by Loverboy
                                he had better avatars to pick when he choose this current one out of 3 someone made for him
                                LOL, thank you for your nice words.

Comment

I think we're on AyuM now, right?

Well, we've had our disagreements in the past but AyuM is vibrant, really outspoken and has instigated some interesting discussion on the site. As far as Madonna fanatics go, he's also very easy going. I haven't really got to know him that well but that's just my take on things.

Comment

Sambo is a very interesting poster. He is a massive Mariah fan and I like his musical taste. He seems to be a fun and, at the same time, philosophized person. We have had our disagreements and little fights in the past, but I think we are both over them by now! I hope to get to know him better in the future.
                                    Madonna Addict

Comment

Your wide taste for music amazes me

Comment

Originally posted by pollei
                                        Your wide taste for music amazes me
                                        Pollei is very optimistic and happy all the time . He's got great taste in music and is one of the most positive people I know on this forum.

Comment

Rohan is a true model and he is very photogenic.

Comment

He's famous enough to have a show in which he can choose his UKMix BFF.
                                            Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

Comment

Hilarious. His jokes can be very funny. Also, his opinions are very interesting and he is a well-rounded person from what I know through msn.
                                              Madonna Addict

Comment

AyuM is everywhere on the site and his posts are always interesting

Comment

Shorty is a lovely girl + she likes WWE.

Comment

^^ A GaGa/Britney fan! Enough said!
                                                    You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X