What Head/Earphones Do You Use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Am I the person that finds in ears awfully uncomfortable?
    You aren't. It is actually the first time, I'm buying in ears. Especially ones, which aren't that cheap .I'm still not sure about in ears overall, simply because I always had the issue that they were uncomfortable.. So yeah, I will decide then if they are comfortable or not. If not Amazon will gladly accept them back.

Usually I'm the "over-ear headphone" guy. But I think it was the right time to move on to in ears... I lost my interest in my V-moda headphones. A little better while in the train etc. too. And there are many plugs to try to get your best fit (At least with the IE80 in ears). Although it always depends on which in ears you buy. With cheap ones, you won't find the best fit (imo). You just have to try out different in ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by musiclover2174
      I use Skull Candy Earphones. And it's great using it.
      It's been 3 years since I commented on this one.

Anyways, I am now using Beats Studio 2.0 at home while I use my Apple earpod when going out.
      DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• I need new headphones, preferably over-ear, since mine are falling apart. Any recommendations?

I want to try the Beats Studio 2.0 ones but everyone I know says they're trash.

Comment

• Headphones for home - AKG K240

Headphones for work - Sennheiser HD 419

Earbuds - Sennheiser CX500
          Last fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab95
            I need new headphones, preferably over-ear, since mine are falling apart. Any recommendations?

I want to try the Beats Studio 2.0 ones but everyone I know says they're trash.
            http://www.stuff.tv/top-10/headphones

I bought the #1 on the list for £35 from Amazon

What Hifi's headphones of the year for a couple of years in a row.
            101 Albums | 501 Songs

Comment

• I'm looking for some decent in ear headphones.

I'm stuck between the Soundmagic E10C because of great reviews and price but also considering the RHA T20i. Although the latter is almost 5 times the price of the former!

Any feedback on either of these would be great...

Comment

• I have "Beats Solo Wireless"

LastFM
                Instagram

Comment

• What's everyone's thoughts on wireless headphones?

Comment

• I've had the same earphones for 5 years Before that my other earphones always lasted a few months

Comment

• I've been using my first pair of wireless headphones for a few months now and I love the experience!! At first I thought that wireless was just a pricey feature, but If you travel a lot is really convenient having a wireless device.

Currently I'm using the Bose Soundlink II (https://www.amazon.es/Bose-SoundLink-Au ... 0117RGG8E/), and according to 9to5mac they are the best price/quality headphones for the iPhone. I know that this looks like a sponsored post but is good to know that I made a good choice
                      BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsell
                        What's everyone's thoughts on wireless headphones?
                        I'm here for them. Especially for working out. They sound just as good as wired ones.

You just gotta remember to charge them.
                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                          Originally posted by Darsell
                          I'm here for them. Especially for working out. They sound just as good as wired ones.

+1

They're great actually. I've been using them for 3 years now
                          I put them to charge every night before I go to sleep 'cos I use them all the time

Comment

• I'm using these Bose noise canceling earplugs, my cousins from Belgium forgot them when visiting so I'm borowing them. They are amaaaazing. It's called quiet 20 name or so.

I thought they were 50 dollas or so, but googled now and they are like 200 dollas or even more I am kinda panicking now, I don't have or buy fancy stuff, I better keep them safe.
                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• https://crazybaby.com/air

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                                Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                Originally posted by Darsell

+1

They're great actually. I've been using them for 3 years now
                                I put them to charge every night before I go to sleep 'cos I use them all the time
                                I bought a pair of wireless headphones about two months ago, and they're great! I prefer to be active whilst listening to music (dancing, doing chores, exercising) and wireless headphones facilitate that. I find the listening experience to be significantly superior, too.
                                Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Re: What Head/Earphones Do You Use?

A pair of £50 Audio Technica headphones, they’re Japanese and don’t sound too bassy unlike beats which have really bad build quality and too much bass
                                  Jamie D. ~ SynthicMagic

Comment

• Guys probably any of you specialize in technique and can advice me a good vocal microphone. What would be the best choice for singing? I heard about Shure beta 58, shure sm58. Probably some of you would advice me anything else?
                                    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse
                                    https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Comment

• I just bought the white version of these ones, and i realy like them so far! Great quality, and it looks beautiful! They're not cheap though But it's good to invest in good earbuds since i use them everyday

Comment

Working...
                                      X