BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
      I haven't bought any new clothes in months
      You don’t have that many options tho.
      Originally posted by beredy
      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I have a strange relationship with clothes. I wear clothes until they fall apart! When I was growing up I was chubby kid so it was difficult to find clothes and shoes for me. Alot of the fancy stuff did not have larger sizes so I was forced to have things made to fit me. When I got something to fit me I knew I had to get as many uses out of it as possible.
        As long as it's clean and can fit I will keep wearing it.

Comment

I have friends who spend 100-300 per month on clothes - you're lucky if I spend that in 3 months.

I'm also a cheapskate when it comes to clothes.

Comment

I spend whatever I think looks cute

I recently got a 20 euro Zara t-shirt and also a 600 euro Armani shirt...if it's your hard earned money, do as you please
            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
              I spend whatever I think looks cute
              Same. Though I never buy a 600 Armani shirt But I definitely spend too much money on clothes compared to the money I make

Comment

I don't particularly spend much on clothes, to be honest. I tend to go out and buy clothes rarely. Maybe like once every 3 months, I would bu a ton of good stuff and not buy anything else for a long while. So when I do finally decide to shop, I like to visit this store first of all. A pretty good selection of "modern" clothes. I think I only like this place because they sell clothes that make you stand out in a crowd. That's usually my style, I like to look unique.
                Last edited by EvilKneevul; Tue October 29, 2019, 15:13.
                I have a really good fashion sense but i'm just too poor to prove it

Comment

I never really watch how much is the total, I love getting just plain long sleeve white shirts btw

Comment

Not enough.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                    X