Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drink my sunday - thursday units on a friday and saturday night

Comment

Always. Not intentionally, but I'm not a solid drinker. I get drunk before anybody else gets tipsy.
      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Wow! Lots of drinkers here! Hmmm, it's not that surprising after realizing how many people have posted bullshit and then blamed it on heavy drinking the following day!

I don't like alcohol at all nor have I been drunk. I may have two or three drinks per year.

Comment

Originally posted by Grybop
          Wow! Lots of drinkers here! Hmmm, it's not that surprising after realizing how many people have posted bullshit and then blamed it on heavy drinking the following day!
          *cough* Shane

Comment

Originally posted by 04wayne
            *cough* Shane

It could be worse Wayne, I mean, not everyone has had to put up with me on the phone in that instance even more unusual when you get a call from me without ever giving me your number
            1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

YES
              Usually go out twice a week if I can, tend to driunk about 6 double jd's followed by about 4 double vodkas and red bull, with a few shots and perhaps double shots and mixers from revolution.
              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

I don't like alcohol at all nor have I been drunk. I may have two or three drinks per year.
                Me too! Don't like the taste of alcohol, nor (as I've found) can I handle it all that well, so even if I go out with friends, I'll have one drink (if I feel like it) and that's it, I'll stick to water for the rest of the evening. I can still have fun whilst sober.
                Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

i am VERY VERY tolerant when it comes to alcohol, lol!

however i dont drink very often, usually 1 maybe 2 times a week and not very much cause i dont have friends that drink a lot so its pretty much boring getting wasted on your own and also the prices of drinks here are ridiculous..

however, i do go through periods of time where i could be drinking everyday and massive amounts, usually when i go to visit my family in Belgium because they are massive drinkers lol!

this year on Christmas break i got pretty much wasted for 6 days in a row and then when Christmas break was over i couldnt stop drinking so i would wait till my parents got to bed and go make myself a drink
                  i thought i was slowly becoming an alcoholic but im okay lol

Comment

Originally posted by Virgostar

Me too! Don't like the taste of alcohol, nor (as I've found) can I handle it all that well, so even if I go out with friends, I'll have one drink (if I feel like it) and that's it, I'll stick to water for the rest of the evening. I can still have fun whilst sober.
                    I don't want to be disturbing, but what is the taste of alcohol ? Each drink tastes different, vine tastes different beer, but both are alcohol ...

anyway I have 2 personal records ...

1) for three months four or five times going out for a drinking (I always had a great time with friend, mostly after I closed the bar where I worked)
                    2) next is drinking for 3 days without sleeping ...
                    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I had far too much last night, what a mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by nekoo3372
                        Originally posted by Virgostar

I don't want to be disturbing, but what is the taste of alcohol ? Each drink tastes different, vine tastes different beer, but both are alcohol ...
                        Well of course they're different, I just don't like the taste of all alcohol in general, regardless of whether its beer, wine, champagne, straight spirits (will drink a spirit like vodka with something non-alcoholic though, its the only time I'll drink something remotely alcoholic) etc.
                        Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                          Thanks for the running commentary of the DJ's setlist, by the way!
                          Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Originally posted by nekoo3372
                            I don't want to be disturbing, but what is the taste of alcohol ? Each drink tastes different, vine tastes different beer, but both are alcohol...
                            Well, it all tastes terribly bad to me So that's the taste of alcohol I love water... and my liver
                            B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy

It could be worse Wayne, I mean, not everyone has had to put up with me on the phone in that instance even more unusual when you get a call from me without ever giving me your number
                              Oh yeah, I remember that. I said you had a sexy voice

Comment

Originally posted by king_oxymoron
                                Originally posted by Thriller
                                Thanks for the running commentary of the DJ's setlist, by the way!
                                Oh no problem, it was great wasn't it!!!

Comment

I don't drink unless I go to the club and I haven't been there since February...so it's actually been north of six months!
                                  Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Me and my partner, we both drink almost daily. Usually, it's only a couple glasses of wine each. And maybe, once a week (usually Friday, Saturday or Sunday... This week, it's today as I'm sipping my drink) it's vodka.

I truly enjoy drinking

Comment

I haven't had an alcoholic drink since New years eve last year. I never drink at home, just not my thing.

Comment

I never drank that much and somehow, the older I get, the less I enjoy the taste of alcohol.

Comment

I don't like wine nor beer. I do drink Baileys on a special occassion like once or twice a year.
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Thank you for reviving this thread, Akini because this was new information

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                            Oh yeah, I remember that. I said you had a sexy voice
                                            As for me, I almost always just drink socially and since there hasn't been a lot of that this year, it's been pretty dry.

I did get a 12-pack of beer for my birthday though, so maybe I'll eventually work through that.

Comment

Working...
                                            X