What is the Last Thing You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He wants to marry her as in to be his house cleaning lady j/k

Love the part with the bed. just when you find perfect position for reading, something has to annoy you. :x
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by serbia95riri
      He wants to marry her as in to be his house cleaning lady j/k
      sexist!

as a girl I find this insulting, even when you put j/k in the end.
      I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Even me not putting j/k at end doesn't make you gorl.
        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• This morning I got my nails done and a pedicure It was pricey but my Dad paid the difference from where I usually go

Then I topped up my phone cos I only had a dollar left on it

Then I went to the store that sells American stuff and bought some things for my friend's late Christmas present
          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Beats By Dre Wireless
            Fcuking awesome! Love it!
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I paid the veterinarian 120 Euro's to sterilize my lovely cat ('Principessa').
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• last.fm
                      Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• Comment

• You bought it? What is it?
                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• ^ Naaah, just kidding... Although, I'd like to have it

Comment

• Originally posted by famelous
                              ^ Naaah, just kidding... Although, I'd like to have it
                              Jeez! Let's pretend you never said that

Comment

• Originally posted by arab
                                Originally posted by famelous
                                ^ Naaah, just kidding... Although, I'd like to have it
                                Jeez! Let's pretend you never said that

Comment

• Little bit of shopping with my Christas money

Little Mix - DNA (album deluxe edition) - $19.99 with 20% off

WWE The Best Of King Of The Ring 3 disc set - $16.98 with 20% off

It totalled $29.57 with the discounts
                                  I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Soooooo much stuff...all from yesterday:

- 2 rings (1 re-conditioned) and a pair of earrings
                                    - Some dark chocolate honeycomb
                                    - 2 leather coin purses
                                    - A polka-dotted 3/4 blazer
                                    - Vanilla body butter/thick moisturiser
                                    - 2 soy candles
                                    - Some bread rolls
                                    - Almond milk (for pancake making + dairy intolerant here...seriously, if you can get some of it, use it in pancake batter, it makes for a nice & light pancake)
                                    - Sheep's milk yoghurt (again, dairy intolerant)
                                    Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• Comment

• I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• McFlurry.

Comment

• I just bought some car speakers which I'm going to put in some picture frames and make the frames into small cabinets that will hang on the wall. With a picture over them so they look like picture frames and not speakers!
                                            Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

• Comment

• I bought a data plan for my phone, and some passport photos cos I'm renewing my passport for my trip to NYC

The plan for my phone was soooo cheap, it's $19 a month with 5000 texts and 500mb of data

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty
                                                  The plan for my phone was soooo cheap, it's $19 a month with 5000 texts and 500mb of data
                                                  Mine is 9.99€ a month.
                                                  50 texts (I never use them up, What'sApp >>>), 50 calls, 500mb.

Comment

• I got an iPad 4 with retina display, it's really cool, but kind of disappointed it didn't come with headphones.

Originally posted by Rihab95
                                                    Originally posted by Shorty
                                                    Mine is 9.99€ a month.
                                                    50 texts (I never use them up, What'sApp >>>), 50 calls, 500mb.
                                                    Wow I pay £60 a month for mine, the only good thing is that I can get a new iPhone for free every 12 months. I think I might change it soon.
                                                    Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

Working...
                                                    X