No announcement yet.

What is the Last Thing You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bish please i keep em in a glass box at home with 7 locks and a shark with a death laser beam on his head

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest

These babies
      is this your coming out?

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
        Originally posted by toni_pest

These babies
        is this your coming out?
        Whats gay about these shoes ffs

Comment

• ^ ignore him, he's just a wind up.

I've just bought:

My one finally gave up, my new Final Fantasy game will have to wait! :(
          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• [quote=toni_pest]
            Originally posted by theArmy
            Originally posted by "toni_pest":1fsgx9yb

These babies
            is this your coming out?
            Whats gay about these shoes ffs[/quote:1fsgx9yb]
            The orange part is kinda gitchy gitchy ya ya

Comment

• okay

Comment

• WWE Summerslam 2014 Blu-Ray ($18.99)

I'm also still waiting for that merchandise I bought upthread to arrive :( I want it before this weekend!!
                I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                  okay
                  No, I think the blue part is gay. The orange is very hetero.
                  last.fm
                  Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• I love the shoes Toni!
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Trident Gum (tropical flavor) & some Gas to fill up my Car ;)
                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• My merchandise arrived I am sooooo happy this morning haha The Dean Ambrose hoodie in the centre I'd been waiting for for months!! I'm so happy I finally own it! Plus yet another wrestling shirt on the right (I own about 30 of them), and a wallet, which is much more awesome when you receive it then it looked in the photo

I can't wait to wear the hoodie!! Too bad NZ is heading into summer and it'll be too warm for it soon :( But I'll wear it until it's too warm, then bring it back out when I go to the USA next year! I wanna wear his hoodie when I meet Dean himself
                        I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• + these 2 for my nieces birthday.

(Beautifully designed book! I want it now! )

My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I just preordered:

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

+

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby Strategy Guide

Due for release on November 21 My copies will ship overnight on the 20th, so I'll get the game the day it's released woohoo!

It's pricey though, 70 bucks :-? I hate how expensive 3DS games are in NZ :x

Comment

• Comment

• Bayo
                                I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• I think I will wait with Bayonetta 2. Till it's cheaper or so xd.

Bought this one yesterday. Been a while since I used it last.

And yeah 125ml due to an awesome price.

Comment

• I love Only The Brave. The Tattoo one is nice too. I tried the Wild one the other day in the pharmacy, and it wasn't very pleasant. I took a tester stick home, and it made my room smell really weird. Shame, as I love the brand, and I also like Wild / Outdoor / Jungle type stuff. I guess I'll stick to the Original / Tattoo ones.

Comment

• Yeah Tattoo is really nice too. Although I still prefer Only the Brave. The Wild one wasn't really good too... Not sure. It didn't sell that good to me. A bit disappointing, since the previous two are really good.

Comment

• Flight tickets home for bloody freakin' 650 Euros. :evil: :evil: There were no cheaper options for the dates I was traveling on.
                                        Dans ce convoi de larmes
                                        Je te dédie ma mort
                                        Et je saigne, saigne encore...

Comment

• Dragonball Z teacup
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                                            Dragonball Z teacup
                                            lol nice.

I bought these three books today.

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Ugh, I still remember reading Brave New World in high school & how bored I was with that book. The struggle to get through it was real.

All I've bought were groceries.
                                              Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgostar
                                                Ugh, I still remember reading Brave New World in high school & how bored I was with that book. The struggle to get through it was real.
                                                You didn't like it? It's a classic of the dystopian/science fiction genre, so I'll have to read it someday...
                                                Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• At the time, no. Maybe if I read it today I'd have a different viewpoint. Around the same time I read 1984 (because I watched the Aussie version of Big Brother back then & wanted to understand the inspiration behind it) & I struggled to get through that too. I guess I'm not a huge science fiction fan.
                                                  Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• In our English major course, we had to deal with one dystopian novel and decided to go for The Hunger Games. We also briefly discussed extracts from another book, not remember its name though... I actually enjoyed reading about such a dystopian world and since schedules change frequently, you as a teacher could be told to read a certain dystopian novel with your class and that could also be Brave New World, since it's some kind of classic in that genre.
                                                    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X