• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ They're awesome. Great purchase!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• A bit hipsta tbh, I love them!
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Thanks.

And thanks too Serby. I guess. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by truthless
          And thanks too Serby. I guess. lol.
          I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ฏ\_(?)_/ฏ

Comment

• First of all, thanks Noahh for memntionig Bershka, cuz it made me check their website, eventually visiting the store and relasing that old collection is on the biggest discount I've ever seen in my life.

So, I bought:

3x tank tops
            2x t-shirts
            1x jacket
            1x backpack (??)

Shirts were 10€ alltogether (instead of 73€ ), backpack was 3€ (instead of 23€) and the jacket was 20€ (instead of massive 100€). So, I spent just 33€ for what it would take 196€ sometime past year. I have no clue jhow to find any of the thigns I bought, though, they're not on the website anymore.

Comment

• New camera and SD card for it

Fabulous deal I got on it too, it was originally $299, but I got the camera for $199 (woohoo 100 bucks off!), then the man who served me gave me the SD card for $44, down from $80!! So in the end I paid $244 for both, saving myself a lot!

I can't WAIT to use it on my trip
              I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                First of all, thanks Noahh for memntionig Bershka, cuz it made me check their website, eventually visiting the store and relasing that old collection is on the biggest discount I've ever seen in my life.

So, I bought:

3x tank tops
                2x t-shirts
                1x jacket
                1x backpack (??)

Shirts were 10€ alltogether (instead of 73€ ), backpack was 3€ (instead of 23€) and the jacket was 20€ (instead of massive 100€). So, I spent just 33€ for what it would take 196€ sometime past year. I have no clue jhow to find any of the thigns I bought, though, they're not on the website anymore.
                Amazing deals
                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• ikr

and the worst thing? I spent around 40min trying 3 different jackets cuz I LOVED all of them and all were 20€ each, but buying more than one would be throwing money (that I don't have anyway), so it was very stresful. Clothes is just like Pokemons, I want them ALL! That said, I'm pretty much ready for the summer with so many new t-shirts already bought.

p.s. I don't wanna take the 'price cars' yet cuz I'm afriad I'm gonna change my kind on the jacket.

Comment

First of all, thanks Noahh for memntionig Bershka, cuz it made me check their website, eventually visiting the store and relasing that old collection is on the biggest discount I've ever seen in my life.

So, I bought:

3x tank tops
                    2x t-shirts
                    1x jacket
                    1x backpack (??)

Well I'm glad to have contributed to that.

Some amazing deals tho. You did some great online shopping.

Originally posted by Serby
                    Clothes is just like Pokemons, I want them ALL!
                    My problem every time I go shopping as well.
                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• hell no, I would never ever buy any clothes online unless I tried it first (for like 20 times). I'm one of those types that make half of clothes out therelook totally different when put on me, I just have weird body.

Comment

• Jazmine Sullivan concert tickets.

Comment

• I bought dignity.

I wanted to buy pride, but that just ain't up for sale.
                          Originally posted by Thriller
                          Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

• Originally posted by kushi
                            I bought dignity.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushi
                              I bought dignity.

The Hailey Duff album?

Comment

• Grey Goose

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                  Originally posted by kushi
                                  I bought dignity.

The Hailey Duff album?
                                  No, that one is lost in the Hollywood hills...
                                  Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: สtre accept้e comme je suis. Malgr้ tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing lev้.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• More WWE merch, my first merch order of 2015 actually

I got another shirt, two prints of Dean Ambrose (both for my wall, one I'm taking for him to sign when I meet him next month), a rubber bracelet and some dogtags.

Yay can't wait to get my stuff
                                    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Porsche Design sunglasses.

My wallet is crying right now. If it doesn't fit me well, I'm sending it back though.
                                        Dans ce convoi de larmes
                                        Je te d้die ma mort
                                        Et je saigne, saigne encore...

Comment

• Fast food from a fast food restaurant.

Comment

• On paperback, both were incredibly cheap (10 euros each) and now I have lots of novels to read!

Comment

• Isn't 10€ a normal price for a book?

Comment

Isn't 10€ a normal price for a book?
                                                Not in Portugal. A translated paperback, averaging 300 pages, can sell for 14-17 euros (it depends on the genre). These that I bought are in English, but they're huge bind ups (+1400 pages).

Comment

• Jane Austen is fantastic, enjoy her books! Persuasion is her best IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                                    Jane Austen is fantastic, enjoy her books! Persuasion is her best IMO.
                                                    I already read and owned Persuasion, Pride and Prejudice and Lady Susan But I want to read everything in English now.

Persuasion was my favourite, but Mr. Darcy >>>>

Comment

Working...
                                                    X