No announcement yet.

What is the Last Thing You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought this polo shirt and bracelet from Massimo Dutti. I'm hooked on this brand like crazy. Very good quality and so stylish.

Comment

• ^Both items are great. I like this brand too.

I bought this polo shirt 2 days ago.

Comment

• That one looks great, didn't saw it in my store.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty
          This, the shirt and the wristband arrived the other day! The plaque is so much bigger than I was expecting it to be, but it's gorgeous and so nicely made, I can't wait to put it up

I also ordered this thing called Wrestle Crate where every month you get a box of wrestling merchandise delivered to your house. But it's a mystery as to what you're getting till you open it Woohoo, I can't wait! You get like t-shirts, DVDs, action figures, posters and stuff like that. Just the kinda stuff I like
          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• A talking Onion,very very expensive!
            You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

• A pack of cigarettes & An energy drink lol
              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• WWEShop just added some new shirts for Dean Ambrose, so of course I had to buy some...

+

I especially love that first shirt, cos you guys know he definitely has stolen my heart I know I own way too much of his merch, but who cares. I love supporting him, cos he gets a large cut of the merch sales

(plus one of those shirts was only $12 cos they had a Buy One Shirt, Get One 50% Off sale going!! )
                I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Dumbledore's army?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab95
                    Dumbledore's army?
                    LMAO no silly, it stands for Dean Ambrose *points to dude in my av*

Comment

• My first thought was "will the boobs fit in" because it looks so tight.
                      last.fm
                      Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• Originally posted by Chun
                        My first thought was "will the boobs fit in" because it looks so tight.
                        LOL you can choose what size you want of course

Plus WWE's shirts always seem to run a little too big for me, surprisingly. I keep having to downsize the size I pick cos they're too baggy! I've lost loads of weight so I keep going down in sizes

Comment

• Headphones for my mp3 player.
                          I can't walk big distances alone without music.

Comment

• WAY too many American snacks It's not good that I live like 5 minutes away from an American store with loads of stuff!

The second shirt from my last post has shipped as of yesterday woo Can't wait to get it!

Comment

• RedBull and a pack of cigarettes lloll
                              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by oaknuys
                                RedBull and a pack of cigarettes lloll
                                lol me too Red Bull (sugar free) and Parliament (Aqua Blue)

Comment

• Yes, this time it is a blender. A smoothie maker, to be exact. Love it.

Comment

• that's so juicy, Rih

Comment

• Originally posted by floria
                                      Originally posted by oaknuys
                                      RedBull and a pack of cigarettes lloll
                                      lol me too Red Bull (sugar free) and Parliament (Aqua Blue)

LoL not a very healthy lifestyle to lead but i see we both somehow embraced it ;)

Comment

• World's best ever fruit toffee... MAOAM by Haribo! I seriously can't get enough of these immaculately tasted toffees!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab95

Yes, this time it is a blender. A smoothie maker, to be exact. Love it.
                                          I have one very similar (even the same colours), and it's amazing. So much more convenient than using a full size blender, and all of the attachments on mine are dishwasher safe. It's literally one of the best things I've bought in ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                            I have one very similar (even the same colours), and it's amazing.
                                            IKR!

Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                            So much more convenient than using a full size blender
                                            IKR!

and all of the attachments on mine are dishwasher safe.
                                            IKR!

It's literally one of the best things I've bought in ages.
                                            IKR! And it was only 25 or something like that.

Comment

• I take it you're pleased with it then?

Comment

• rihab youre full of these gadgets, where do you find the money

Comment

• Yep, that's three Dean Ambrose shirts you see there! I bought the two shirts on the left just now, and the other two are the ones I ordered last week. Two of them aren't released until the 13th though, so I have to wait!

No, I don't have an obsession, what are you talking about

I'll have 5 Dean shirts when these arrive...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X