No announcement yet.

What is the Last Thing You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pack of Gummi and A pack of Pulparindo.
    And I'm eating them Right now.

For anyone who wonders what Pulparindo is: a super sour / spicey and sweet sticky Mexican candy! Its the BEST
    Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by oaknuys
      For anyone who wonders what Pulparindo is: a super sour / spicey and sweet sticky Mexican candy! Its the BEST
      Are they similar to this?

I hated them when I went to Mexico.

Comment

• iPhone 6

My 5s broke the other day

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLamb
          I swear you break your phone every other week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
            Originally posted by IrishLamb
            I swear you break your phone every other week.
            To be fair I had my last one for a year and a half. I dropped it a few months ago and shattered the screen but it still worked, mostly. But Monday I dropped it again and it died Upside new phone, downside had to pay €330

Comment

Originally posted by oaknuys
              Are they similar to this?

I hated them when I went to Mexico.

Hmmm... those ones you mentioned does have a different texture and taste ;) the ones that i mentioned do come in flat packages and are much more spicier yet more dried ;) lollll but i admit not so many people are fans of such extreme tastes ;) you gonna be Mexican or Mexan food lover to truly embrace such unique things ;)))
              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                Ooh killer heels Colbie! Me & really high heels aren't a good mix. Even in a mid-heel I'm like a baby giraffe.

My last purchases:

- Bread & pizza flour
                - Chicken breasts
                - Green capsicum
                - 1/2 pineapple
                - Cucumbers
                - Kiwi fruit

I do have some more interesting stuff on the way though...some nail polish, hair stuff & a mascara are in transit as I type.
                Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• ^ Haha lol at the baby giraffe ;-)
                  I actualy always wear heels coz otherwise i feel small
                  Im 1.60 cm, so not tall at all, especialy for Dutch standards lol ;-)

Comment

• What is in the water over there that makes you Dutchies so tall? I realise that's a stereotype, but if memory serves me right, you're the tallest nation on earth or something. I'd fit right in.

Comment

• Those shoes look painful lol. . I have enough trouble not falling over whilst wearing trainers.

Comment

• They have a block heel & a platform...in terms of high heels, that's actually pretty good.

Comment

• I actualy measured them: 13,5 centimeters haha i think that are the highest heels i've ever bought haha

Comment

• Perrier mineral water - it is life.
                            It's like I'm kissing her too...She's perfect.
                            Selena Gomez - REVIVAL

Comment

• Originally posted by TrinidadNavy
                              Perrier mineral water - it is life.
                              Is it really that different from any other kind of bottled water? I'm questioning this 'cause, years ago, I drank a "sophisticated" mineral water at a fancy restaurant. The bottle was very expensive. In the end of the day, I didn't notice any difference between that one to the one I regularly buy for US$3,00 for a plastic water carboy (20l).
                              to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunDevilRun
                                Originally posted by TrinidadNavy
                                Perrier mineral water - it is life.
                                Is it really that different from any other kind of bottled water? I'm questioning this 'cause, years ago, I drank a "sophisticated" mineral water at a fancy restaurant. The bottle was very expensive. In the end of the day, I didn't notice any difference between that one to the one I regularly buy for US$3,00 for a plastic water carboy (20l).
                                Honestly, it is much better than regular water. I find it so refreshing. It's only about US$2.00 per bottle.
                                It's like I'm kissing her too...She's perfect.
                                Selena Gomez - REVIVAL

Comment

• A Confession to make : i cant remember what was the last thing that i bought llllolllll probably it was a pack of cigarettes as always ;)

Comment

• "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Judging you tbh j/k
                                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• can ukmix link up and buy abz from 5ive's best newcomer pop act brit award? he's selling it for a fresh delivery of topsoil and new garden tools, don't think he expected bids to be at £1.1mil with over 4 days to go.
                                        late.

Comment

• Gas and a pocket of Cigarettes.... (thats typical me though) lloll & i also got two pair of Benetton flip flops (one pair in blue and the other in green) lllllolllll those are essentially very comfy to walk around the place and for the swimming pool as well....a confessional thing is for a couple of times i wore them and gone shopping to nearby super market for a quick shopping too lol lolll i was thinking to mix and match the pairs and wear both colours at the same time loll funky stuff lol

Comment

• You're nuts.

Comment

• oaknuys is low-key the best ukmixer right now.
                                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                                oaknuys is low-key the best ukmixer right now.

Oops! Me? Lol... I'm running to the nose of the Titanic to Scream and Shout (not in the style of britbrit though) now!!! ... Oops.. I've got a second set of problems as well.... hmm... where is Rose and where the hell is the damn Titanic lol ;)

Comment

You're nuts.

Specifically i like Hazel"nuts" lol... where's my damn NUTELLA! ;)

Comment

• You need to get an avatar next, oaky.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X