What is the Last Thing You Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oaknuys
    Gas and a pocket of Cigarettes.... (thats typical me though) lloll & i also got two pair of Benetton flip flops (one pair in blue and the other in green) lllllolllll those are essentially very comfy to walk around the place and for the swimming pool as well....a confessional thing is for a couple of times i wore them and gone shopping to nearby super market for a quick shopping too lol lolll i was thinking to mix and match the pairs and wear both colours at the same time loll funky stuff lol
    your lols are out of control

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
      You need to get an avatar next, oaky.

Oh that. I never gave it a proper thought.
      Kinda hard for me to choose a shot of myself or the shot of my favorite artists... thus I'm stuck in it lol
      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• I bought these last week:

[youtube:alu0gmj3]4cu8Z0ZctoI[/youtube:alu0gmj3]

I'm in LOVE!

*that's not me in the video, obviously*
        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Rihab95 ::::

Some days I'm afraid to actually say the word "lol" in between an actual conversation with people seating in front of me.

Confessional Tip : i actually once did that. Mess.
          Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• - Base coat nail polish
            - A crapload of votive candles
            - Melts for my oil burner
            - Small art canvas (no, I'm not arty, I'm using it for something else)

And my 3rd tube of this because I had a voucher to use up & I dig this product:

Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

• I thought it said 'Lanalips'.

Comment

• I bought two jumpers from Topman
                BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

• a pair of Airmax thea

The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• Besides food, How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful by Florence + The Machine <3
                    God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• marquise diamonds

Comment

• Trident gum lol

Comment

• I just pledged some money to help my favourite author write a new novel of my favourite EVER book series She's running a Kickstarter campaign to get the novel published, and I pledged enough to get a personalised signed copy of the book when it comes out if she raises the money. It still has 9 days left to go and she's over halfway to the goal already, so I think it'll go ahead woohoo

Before that, my Mum and I bought our Wrestlemania 32 travel packages. Cos of the shitty NZ to US exchange rate, they cost soooooo much! TOTALLY WORTH IT THOUGH. Dallas here I come baby! (in April 2016 lol)
                          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Bose
                            The yuppies networking, the panic, the vomit, the panic, the vomit, God loves his children, God loves his children...yeah.

Comment

• the new Apple TV along with the new iPhone 6S. and a iPhone arm band that i hate and was a waste of $40.

Comment

• Cole Haan shoes, which they are very uncomfortable and I got blisters on my feet after wearing only for 5 minutes...I went to return them and guess what, they didn't accepted because they won't be able to resell them and I swear there is no mark or anything destroyed...I got so pissed but I am sending my bf to try and return since he has much more serious look lol.

Comment

• Dove handwash / Pack of Cigarettes lol

Comment

• Originally posted by clayton75
                                    the new Apple TV along with the new iPhone 6S. and a iPhone arm band that i hate and was a waste of $40.

You'll soon experience the horrible/wonderful battery life of 6S lllolll

Comment

• An iPad Air! Well, my Mum actually bought it for me for Christmas I got it early! I'm in love with it already haha.

Here's my lock screen

I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Personal Chart

Comment

• Switch Reloaded DVDs. It's a german TV-parody show
                                            Personal Chart

Comment

• Another pair of sneakers, Nike's Huarache

Comment

• For my nephew
                                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

• I had a bit of an online spending spree.

Harry Potter poster colouring book
                                                  Fineliner pens for adult colouring
                                                  2 rope rings for dogs (it's one of their birthdays next week)
                                                  2 fetch toys for dogs
                                                  The Fever Code novel by James Dashner
                                                  1 pair of men's dark wash jeans
                                                  A replacement bodyclock lightbulb

Comment

• Originally posted by nekoocz

For my nephew
                                                    Yeah right
                                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                                    X