Nintendo 3DS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want the nes one

when i was in japan, they had hundreds of different themed 3ds's that arent sold anywhere else, wtf!

Comment

anyone downloaded the Super Smash Bros demo?

surprised the game doesn't have a thread
      I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Merci

i did but got a bit repetitive on your own
        controls need getting used to

Comment

I can do 2 moves that actually hit other characters. I have no idea what I'm doing 90% of the time. Same went with Brawl, think I played it twice.

Comment

I'm so not impressed.. I never played SSB before, and I guess for a reason

I know they're better when played with other people, or online, but so not for me

Comment

I'm so not impressed.. I never played SSB before, and I guess for a reason

I know they're better when played with other people, or online, but so not for me
              I remember really liking Super Smash Melee initially but it got old very quick for me.
              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

I remember LOVING the first game but Brawl was such a let down. Especially after all the trouble I went to to play it. My Wii had to be sent back to Nintendo so they could fit a new component in it for the game to work

In saying that, getting to grips with the controls on the demo now and quite enjoying it

Comment

Looks really good. But I don't have the 3DS, so yeah. Gotta wait for the Wii U version. Although I never was a huge fan of the games.

The 3DS version sold almost 1m copies in it's first week in Japan BTW. . It is one of the biggest launches for a 3DS game in Japan. HUGE!

Comment

Nintendo's new 2DS designs are straight out of the '90s

Back in the nineties, Nintendo showed the world the future, and that future was translucent plastic and circuit boards. Both the Game Boy Pocket and Game Boy Color offered see-through casing, not to mention the Game Boy Advance a few years later, and kids everywhere loved them. Now, Nintendo's treating us to a pair of new 2DS handhelds crafted in the same mold.

The "Crystal Red" and "Crystal Blue" versions of the portable consoles will launch alongside the new Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire games for $99.99 on November 21st, leaving us questioning why they aren't called "Crystal Ruby" and "Crystal Sapphire." Either way, you'll be able to relive your youth while playing a brand-new remake of a 12-year-old game soon.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/11/11/nint ... -nineties/
                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                        Cool!
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elueA2rofoo

Comment

Originally posted by Plym
                          Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                          Cool!
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elueA2rofoo
                          Plym

Comment

I think it's her impact! She's so iconic and legendary!

Comment

They are cute.
                              Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

The 2DS is weird. I keep wanting to shut it like the 3DS, so the lack of hinges is weirding me out
                                I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

True, I don't like that overall design either, also removing 3D (which is one of the best things about the 3DS) kinda defeats the whole purpose
                                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                                    True, I don't like that overall design either, also removing 3D (which is one of the best things about the 3DS) kinda defeats the whole purpose
                                    That's why it's called 2DS though...

Comment

New 3ds Kyary Pamyu Pamyu ad

Comment

tbh this ad isnt really colourful enough for the japanese

Comment

A new Fire Emblem announced
                                          trailer

Comment

Damn! I'm just about to start the recent one though! Looks great!!! ;)
                                            Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                                            and you are no exception

Comment

Are there any 'Mario' fans on here? If yes, do you rather prefer 'Mario Party Island Tour' or 'Mario Party: Star Rush'? I have got a few older Mario Party editions, including Mario Party DS...
                                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                              and everything you stand for?
                                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Working...
                                              X