• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mainshow
    Does someone play

Sid Meier's Civilization
    Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

or the latest editon of Sim City? I've just gotten a new computer and my Internet access has become easier (I feel like I'm ready for the 21st century now)
    Which version of Civilization? There's been 5! I own II and IV, IV is especially great! So addictive!
    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
      Originally posted by Mainshow
      Does someone play

Sid Meier's Civilization

or the latest editon of Sim City? I've just gotten a new computer and my Internet access has become easier (I feel like I'm ready for the 21st century now)

I have all three. Love those kinds of games. Haven't had a chance to play Beyond Earth yet though. Sim City 5 was a bit of a letdown tbh. :(
      I have to admit that I ADORE Sim City 5. However, I hate it that the Maps are so freaking small. It's not possible to reach a high number of inhabitans anyway. But I am seriously addicted to the game! - If you ever wanna play it again..We can be neighbours

What do you think of Beyond Earth? - I've just started to play it and it's kind strange when you know V.. it's quite similar but I need more time to organize myself and to get a clue of what they really want.. btw, I hate the quests... Too often, I cannot play the way I wanted... the huge amount of quests kind of "slower down" the game.. don't u think?

Originally posted by Shorty
      Originally posted by Mainshow
      Does someone play

Sid Meier's Civilization

Which version of Civilization? There's been 5! I own II and IV, IV is especially great! So addictive!
      Oh, I was talking about V. - I haven't gotten the 'chance' to play the others ;) - But I also say that #5 is addictive as hell.
      Usually, my capital ain't that "civilized" or prepared for attacks, since I'm ALWAYS trying to get as much wonders as I can build
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• You should try Civ IV, but it might be a downgrade after playing V lol.

I haven't actually played V though, my laptop is too slow to run it :-? But I still want to at some point!

I want to play IV now, but I know once I start a game, I'm sucked in and can't stop playing for hours
        I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• Bayo 2!

I've been a mess lately, but finally I feel like focusing on 1 game, the demons and angels are not ready!
          I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Already finished Bayonetta 2

it's so ridiculous and fun, I loved it, BUT it's basically the first one, but shorter, which is good, because the first overstays its welcome

now I'm back to Hyrule Warriors

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow
              I have to admit that I ADORE Sim City 5. However, I hate it that the Maps are so freaking small. It's not possible to reach a high number of inhabitans anyway. But I am seriously addicted to the game! - If you ever wanna play it again..We can be neighbours

What do you think of Beyond Earth? - I've just started to play it and it's kind strange when you know V.. it's quite similar but I need more time to organize myself and to get a clue of what they really want.. btw, I hate the quests... Too often, I cannot play the way I wanted... the huge amount of quests kind of "slower down" the game.. don't u think?
              It's the maps that put me off tbh. I like the actual game design and everything, but I get so frustrated at trying to cram everything in. I end up having to keep bulldozing down stuff to put new things in. It just spoils it a bit for me. But I will def let you know when I next play.

Still haven't got around to playing Beyond Earth yet. Hopefully over xmas.

Comment

• It's really colorful and fun, love it!
                My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• It's wicked!

Comment

• ^ you will STAN!!!

im quite pleased at the amount of gaming ive done this year.
                    ive started the following games and completed them all to 100%

the legend of zelda
                    bioshock
                    resident evil 4
                    super mario bros 3
                    alan wake: the writer dlc
                    sonic 3

and im currently working through the following:

fallout 3
                    final fantasy vi
                    zelda: the wind waker

ive got more games lined up after these too and cant wait!

Comment

• I've just played the Halo series through again, what an amazing blockbuster series the ending of halo 4 rips my heart out :( I hope they fix it in halo 5

I'm intending on playing through the mass effect series soon
                      BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

• It almost looked like Peach was holding a baby there at first glance...
                        Stand wipers unite!

Comment

• I played a bit of Sims 3 the other day, but I forgot to restart my laptop before I did, so it was really slow

Comment

• ALL day, I should be doing some studying tbh. It's lots of fun!

Comment

• I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• its been a mario xmas for all

Comment

• I just beat this game. It was greatly unexpected, it was like one of the first PSP games released. Too bad the prequel was only released in Japan.

This is my first experience with shooters, I'm enjoying it so far.
                                  to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plym
                                    its been a mario xmas for all
                                    yes, it definitely was for me ^^ glad I put the game on my wishlist (kinda late though, cause I wasn't sure about it). But I am glad I did
                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Sunset Overdrive

Hella fun!

Comment

• ^ This does look immense from the trailer.

Still Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros. It's fantastic, I like how it uses so many features of the DS, some very cool and fun ideas in this game!

Comment

• Pretty good so far.

Comment

• Crazy you're playing lots of games at the same time?!

Love it, though!

Comment

• I am an utter mess I admit.

Tried a bit of Bravely Default too.

Still got Mario/Luigi: Partners In Time, Dragon Quest: Heavenly Bride & Chrono Trigger to try! The wonders of Xmas.

Comment

• I promise myself every year that I won't bother with the next Call Of Duty (especially after the mess that was Ghosts) but Christmas happened and I've been playing the new one and it's not too bad. That Antarctica level is gorgeous though.
                                                Stand wipers unite!

Comment

• Originally posted by randomness
                                                  I promise myself every year that I won't bother with the next Call Of Duty (especially after the mess that was Ghosts) but Christmas happened and I've been playing the new one and it's not too bad. That Antarctica level is gorgeous though.
                                                  The new one looks amazing, I ordered it with the ps4

Comment

• This game is so amazing. If anyone hasn't tried it yet I strongly recommend it. I'm playing the PS4 version and my other half has the PC version but both look pretty similar graphically.
                                                    It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                                    But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Some random Pokemon hack named Pokemon Raptor It's already a bit hard cos the wild Pokemon give you literally no EXP points at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
                                                        Originally posted by randomness
                                                        I promise myself every year that I won't bother with the next Call Of Duty (especially after the mess that was Ghosts) but Christmas happened and I've been playing the new one and it's not too bad. That Antarctica level is gorgeous though.
                                                        The new one looks amazing, I ordered it with the ps4
                                                        It's definitely the best CoD in a long while. The Exo-thingies really make a difference - boost jumping feels so satisfying.
                                                        Stand wipers unite!

Comment

• My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• what u think?

im obsessed with final fantasy vi at the mo. its even better than i remembered

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                              X