Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarcusDGST6811
    Still Grand Theft Auto V
    My favourite game. I can literally spend all day in Los Santos cruising around and making my own entertainment, aside from the missions and objectives. I wish I had the PS4 version, but it would kill me to grind the trophies again.

Anyway, I just platinumend Asssassins Creed: Liberation HD yesterday, so I'm on a game break today. I can't decide whether to pick Black Flag or Uncharted 2 to play next...

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
      Originally posted by MarcusDGST6811
      Still Grand Theft Auto V
      My favourite game. I can literally spend all day in Los Santos cruising around and making my own entertainment, aside from the missions and objectives. I wish I had the PS4 version, but it would kill me to grind the trophies again.

Anyway, I just platinumend Asssassins Creed: Liberation HD yesterday, so I'm on a game break today. I can't decide whether to pick Black Flag or Uncharted 2 to play next...
      I've got it on xBox 360, xBox One and PC. So right now I'm Online Raned 333. I spent more than 50 days inside of Online. 25 of it alone in '14!
      Personal Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
        Originally posted by toxicALIENS
        Omg Crazy I was just looking up these games! Are they good I really wanna play it seems right up my street
        Comes highly recommended from me!! The game Virtue's Last Reward is the continuation of the story, there is a connection so you should play 999 first. Let me know what you think after absorbing the game.
        part 3 'Zero Time Dilemma' is coming this year btw

I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• ^ On 3DS?

My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

^ On 3DS?

yes it will on the 3ds

I have a love/hate relationship with tales of the abyss

Comment

• Personal Chart

Comment

• ^ Ooh, I just bought it on PS4 (I have it on PS3 but it's probably my fave game so I figured I wanted it again). Perhaps I could play you for some mutual carjacking.

Comment

^ Ooh, I just bought it on PS4 (I have it on PS3 but it's probably my fave game so I figured I wanted it again). Perhaps I could play you for some mutual carjacking.
                  Hahah that would be nice. But I just play on Computer. Sometimes also on xBox but that's very rare
                  Personal Chart

Comment

• I'm playing Pokémon Red (3DS) and Star Wars Battlefront (PS4). I have some other games that I bought but I'm stuck with these two.
                    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• I'm playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. It's a great game - but a little tricky playing on Hard difficulty.

Comment

I'm playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. It's a great game - but a little tricky playing on Hard difficulty.
                        that's the best in the series imo

why are you playing on hard? I remember the poison ivy fight being annoying

Comment

• ^ Because I stupidly thought I'd attempt the platinum, and passing hard is needed for that.

I'm currently stumped on the two Titans because another trophy is to not use batarangs on one guy, and it's hard enough as it is.

I don't make my life easy do I?

Comment

^ Because I stupidly thought I'd attempt the platinum, and passing hard is needed for that.

I'm currently stumped on the two Titans because another trophy is to not use batarangs on one guy, and it's hard enough as it is.

I don't make my life easy do I?
                            you also have to do the challenges, that's why I didn't bother with the platinum

Comment

• IKR, the challenges are a chore. I'm regretting the decision lol.

Comment

• My heart leaps with joy playing this through again, what a total classic.

Comment

• Severed

Quantum Break

Comment

• I bought today Fire Emblem Conquest for Nintendo 3DS and is amazing, I really enjoy playing strategy games like this one

I highly recommend you this game series, Birthright, Conquest or Revelation. It's pretty sweet

Comment

• My copy of Ratchet and Clank finally came. Love it, it looks stunning and the gameplay is great!!

Comment

• Does anyone play Dominion online?

Comment

• Just platinumed Uncharted 2... time to start U3 on Crushing. :(

Comment

• Overwatch

The one FPS I'm not absolutely terrible with. Loving it!

Comment

• Addicted to Fun Run 2

Also still play Sims 2
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Multiple ones, actually. In honor of Icon's 25th anniversary today, I've downloaded the following games onto my phone....

Guess I better get a move on!
                                                Originally posted by beredy
                                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                  Multiple ones, actually. In honor of Icon's 25th anniversary today, I've downloaded the following games onto my phone....
                                                  Jealous! How's playability though? I always feel I'll miss the controllers.

Comment

• I have few PS1 ISOs that I downloaded like 10 years ago and have not touch them yet. This is one of them. I play PS1 on emulator since i don't have the physical copy of the games and PS1 itself anymore. But I just realised some of these titles are actually re-release to PSP. oh well

Considering the game was release in 1999 and on PS1, it is actually pretty solid. Im surprised how good this game is

Comment

• Atlus made the Megami Tensei/Persona series so this should be good. Have you played Persona yet Spiral?

Comment

Atlus made the Megami Tensei/Persona series so this should be good. Have you played Persona yet Spiral?
                                                        I did play Persona 1 (PS1) version on Emulator it took me a year to finish it because I don't feel like playing most of the time due to the dated graphic,complicated gameplay and apparently the NA version of Persona1 in PS1 is not even the finish version. They cut a lot of story The re-release version on PSP is the original version.

I wish I have PSP :( (My brother does. I should borrow from him but he lives so far away from me ).

But Innocent Sin is really good so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
                                                          I'm still stuck on that
                                                          Personal Chart

Comment

• World War 3

Comment

• Currently I'm playing Zelda's "Breath of Wild" and it's the game of my life. I first had some doubts because I've never been a huge Zelda fan, I don't even finished a single game of this franchise. But "Breath of Wild" is everything I've ever wanted in a videogame, it is the first time I'm so hooked up since "Pokémon Red/Blue" came out when I was a child.

Maybe this sounds out of the blue, but I don't remember a single videogame that made me want to play it every single spare minute I have. I wake up having breakfast while playing a little bit before going to work and I go to bed playing too.

Saying it's a Masterpiece is not enough to describe how awesome this game is.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X