What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeyBeMust
    Currently I'm playing Zelda's "Breath of Wild" and it's the game of my life. I first had some doubts because I've never been a huge Zelda fan, I don't even finished a single game of this franchise. But "Breath of Wild" is everything I've ever wanted in a videogame, it is the first time I'm so hooked up since "Pokťmon Red/Blue" came out when I was a child.

Maybe this sounds out of the blue, but I don't remember a single videogame that made me want to play it every single spare minute I have. I wake up having breakfast while playing a little bit before going to work and I go to bed playing too.

Saying it's a Masterpiece is not enough to describe how awesome this game is.
    I was literally about to come here to say that I've been playing it too and my exact wording was 'Masterpiece' also.

Truly an amazing game and I've been a Zelda fan since forever and I am so incredibly proud of Nintendo right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenixx
      Personal Chart

Comment

• Yas! I already have 40 shrines out of 120 completed I'm planning doing all the shrines before completing the main history as I'm enjoying too much going outside, exploring new places, revealing secrets, trying crazy stuff and getting lost.

I've never been a Zelda fan but this is too much. Zelda Breath of the Wild is giving me life right now, you all should try it, I can guarantee that nobody will be disappointed and you'll be obsessed.
        BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by JeyBeMust
            Yas! I already have 40 shrines out of 120 completed I'm planning doing all the shrines before completing the main history as I'm enjoying too much going outside, exploring new places, revealing secrets, trying crazy stuff and getting lost.

I've never been a Zelda fan but this is too much. Zelda Breath of the Wild is giving me life right now, you all should try it, I can guarantee that nobody will be disappointed and you'll be obsessed.
            I'm at 27 . I'm doing the same basically, just running around like a mad man and doing some random stuff. I don't want to progress with the main story line for now either. There's SO much to do and the graphics are absolutely breathtaking! It feels like a Zelda game although it's completely different. My best friend already completed the main storyline and now he just stopped playing, but he only did like 25 shrines so... I don't want that to happen!

That being said I still prefer Ocarina of Time, because of the nostalgia I guess. I'm still thinking about it... Is Breath of the Wild not too open? Also there are some minor flaws like the side quests are a bit useless most of the time, the climbing is a bit too much, the weapons breaking,... You lack some build-up at some point. Like in the past you would get weapons in a slower pace, while now you have almost everything at once. Although some of my complaints may be partly because of the fact I didn't progress with the storyline so there's that . And where is that F Korok guy?! I need space!!
            Eudaimonia
            Last.fm
            Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel
              And where is that F Korok guy?! I need space!!
              If you don't mind using a guide, here comes the information that you needed

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/03/13/ze ... rok-forest
              BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Batman: Arkham City

Comment

• This is what I am playing! I love it! If anyone remembers "Banjo Kazooie", this is technically part 3 of the series. So much nostalgia playing this.

Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

• ^ always meant to try that.

currently playing on my ps4:

This game just never gets old, so replayable, must have completed 3 times at least.

I just bought a new external drive and have gone absolutely crazy and downloaded a good 30+ games. (we need an embarrassed emoji)
                    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I recently often play zombies against plants on the phone

Comment

• I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IX on the Nintendo Switch. I've been wanting to try it out for quite some time and the Switch port was a good opportunity for me. It's definitely worth a try for Final Fantasy fans imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilentDream View Post
                          I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IX on the Nintendo Switch. I've been wanting to try it out for quite some time and the Switch port was a good opportunity for me. It's definitely worth a try for Final Fantasy fans imo.
                          Aw I wish had downloaded it on my Switch so I can play it at work! Same goes for Rayman Legends, not gonna buy it again now.

So the few games I’m playing atm are FF9, Day of the Tentacle and I need to get back onto Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Comment

• I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I am currently playing GOD OF WAR it's a PSP game that I play on my mobile as I recently found an emulator on ppssppgoldapk It allowed me to play a PSP game on my mobile YAyyy I am happy

Comment

• Glad you are getting into Zelda Erotica, that is a great game. You should try Ocarina of Time again, that game is so magical.

Currently I'm playing:

Day of the Tentacle (PS4)

- This is such a classic, so quirky and fun with some great puzzles, really funny and you get to visit the past and meet George Washington among other historic figures.

Thimbleweed Park (Switch) but is also available on PS4.

- Seems fantastic so far, the character you start out as at the beginning is so cute but then it doesn't last long...you get to play from different perspectives, looking forward to solving this interesting murder case.

Ghost of a Tale (PS4)

OMG guys, look at this game! So adorable but it's also pretty tense and has stealth elements, not easy either. Love it! Watch:

Also downloaded this on Switch:

Yooka-Laylee (Switch)

Very cute, so reminiscent of Banjo Kazooie, almost like a rip with a new skin. Still getting into it but it seems like fun.

Oh and I'm also enjoying Spyro: Reignited atm.

I've got about 50+ games to play on my ps4 now. Plus 6 games on my Switch.
                                Last edited by CrazyCrazy; Sat March 23, 2019, 15:49.

Comment

• My girlfriend got me PS4 and the latest God of War game. I was so impressed with it, currently playing it on NG+.

Comment

• Currently playing Dark Souls Remastered.

Adored Bloodborne, but got stuck at a part in Dark Souls 3 and gave up but so far enjoying DS1 a lot!

Comment

• ^ Iíve got a God of War to play, looks amazing and Iíve played a bit of Bloodborne and it was very interesting.

Has anyone played Hellblade - Senuaís Sacrifice? What an incredible game, it reminds me in small parts of Soul Reaver...itís so dark and intense and the graphics/music are fantastic!

Comment

• my fave games are: solitaire, yahtzee, uno, skipbo, bejeweled, word searches, jigsaw puzzles, bowling, any MATCH 3 PUZZLE GAMES... 😍😍😊😊👍👍

Comment

• Originally posted by ffgravygirl82 View Post
                                          my fave games are: solitaire, yahtzee, uno, skipbo, bejeweled, word searches, jigsaw puzzles, bowling, any MATCH 3 PUZZLE GAMES... 😍😍😊😊👍👍
                                          Not a fan of video games then?

Been hooked on Breath of the Wild again recently and Mario Odyssey, Iíve played Zelda for over 200 hours

Comment

• ohhhhh it was about VIDEO games... ���� oh whoops sorry lol... ���� well actually i am NOT much into video games much, sorry... ���� but the games that i have mentioned that i like to play are all ONLINE games (either on my android phone, kindle fire, or ipod touch...) & like i said, i like BOWLING, CARD & PUZZLE type games the best!! ������������

Comment

• Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD Remaster (switching between both games). Great way to spend a Sunday!

Leave the grouch out of it - just listen to music like normal people and then you might appreciate/ enjoy it

Comment

• Recently:

Zelda: Breath of the Wild - beautiful, don’t want to finish it so I’m taking my sweet time!

Cuphead - Awesome design...unique, try it guys, so charming, like being in an old cartoon! Quite challenging too.

The Way - retro goodness, anyone who liked the game Another World with it’s brooding soundtrack and sense of mystery, might like this.

The Last Door - more retro goodness, I don’t mind the highly pixelated graphics as it reminds me of some of the Amiga titles which is nostalgic to me. It’s got a cool soundtrack and it seems like an intriguing story so far.

Mario Odyssey - well crafted classic Mario fun

Also been addicted to Banjo Tooie on my N64, great game and classic platforming!

My Switch is giving me life atm, tragic I know, poor PS4, will have to pay it a visit soon.

I have 12 games in my Switch now, also downloaded the 2 South Park games as I had lots of fun playing them with my niece a little while ago.

Shouldn’t this be in the Entertainment section? Wish there were more gamers here! Got some days off work so will be nerding out.

Comment

• Sooo how are we finding the new Crash Team Racing? It’s epic! I’m doing the time trial relic races on adventure now as I’ve got all trophies and have beaten Oxide once, the gold/platinum relics are a bitch! I love a challenge though!

Also have recently beaten all Divine Beasts on Zelda BOTW and am over 80 shrines now, still loving the side quests/DLC so I’m taking my time with that.

Cuphead, both South Park games (all of previously mentioned games on Switch) and Hellblade and Kingdom Hearts 3 on my PS4 are all of my recent plays.

My switch code is SW-0329-7745-1599

Send me a request, I’m nice and I don’t bite!

Comment

• I honestly have no idea how you find the time to play all those games in such a short span.

I can barely rub 30 mins together.
                                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                                    So does her microphone

Comment

• Edit
                                                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Rallous View Post
                                                        I prefer playing WoW. Awesome game with amazing graphics and gameplay. Usually I try to do a course in WoW every 1 or 2 months to improve my gaming skills. Spend about 5% of my salary on gold (as a rule buy it here) and boosters. It has become a hobby for me!
                                                        Hi! World of Warcraft is also my favourite game. Frankly speaking I can play it 4-5 hours daily with my friends and that is ok!

Comment

• SongPop
                                                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Board kings
                                                            You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• I'm not into gaming now at all. In fact, the last console I had was a Super Nintendo back in the 90's, but I would like to get back into it with a new console. Any suggestions on what to get and games I should start with? I don't like all that shooting stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X