No announcement yet.

What game are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind Waker & Broken Sword both amazing games!!

I've been playing:

VERY impressive horror, seriously interesting and creepy, impressive graphics also for Gamecube.

10/10
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

The Movies and Sim City 4

Comment

Finished playing Wind Waker last night....

Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
        and you are no exception

Comment

Originally posted by Play
          Sim City 4
          I should start doing this again. I is amazing.
          I played The Witcher 2 recently, but only finished the second chapter and then stopped. I rather finish the third chapter by following a playthrough, that's more safe. I definitely recommend it, though!!!!
          last.fm
          Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

Perfect Ace 2 - The Championships
            LMA Manager 2006

Too Much Music
            Too Much Music @Facebook
            Too Much Music @Twitter
            Scotland Social League

Comment

I've been playing this classic for 7 hours now. I've just entered the 8th temple, and if I can stay awake, I'll try and finish the whole game at once!

The Legend Of Zelda

Temple 6 was a bitch! I hate those witches that suddenly appears and take so much damage.

Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
              and you are no exception

Comment

^ The Legend of Zelda series is probably one of hardest/if not the hardest games that Nintendo has ever made. I've actually been one of the games as well!

I've just entered the dark side. This game's plot is one of the best out of the series IMO.
                Keep On Rockin'

Comment

I want to download Fable 2, but I don't know if I should...

Comment

L.A. Noire

It's really good but a little repetitive so I'm hoping I can beat it soon
                    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by oasisbobo
                      Perfect Ace 2 - The Championships
                      LMA Manager 2006

BOOOO!!

Comment

Originally posted by NejcIV
                        I want to download Fable 2, but I don't know if I should...
                        Fable 2 - it's Xbox 360 exclusive, you can't download this game.

Try to play in 'Venetica' (Xbox 360, PC)
                        This game is more more better, then Fable 2.

Venetica is my favourite game on Xbox 360.
                        Heidi Range - Change Your Wicked Ways
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4XpC8BEE1I
                        Heidi Range, you are my angel and I love you.

Comment

I recommend:
                          1. Venetica (PC, Xbox 360)
                          Most underrated RPG in world.
                          PS: version for Xbox 360 is better.

2. Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox 360, PS3)
                          For me: It's best Final Fantasy after X-2 part.
                          Wait XIII-2

3. Witcher / Witcher 2 (PC)
                          Best RPG in old-style school.

4. Super Paper Mario (Wii)
                          All Paper Mario games are wonderful

5. The Saboteur (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)
                          Action about World War II with real Paris.
                          Heidi Range - Change Your Wicked Ways
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4XpC8BEE1I
                          Heidi Range, you are my angel and I love you.

Comment

YAAS! completed L.A. Noire! not a huge challenge but I haven't completed a game in AGES!

Comment

Hey i am not into playing Huge games i played Tomb Rider and i like it I also played prince of persia but didnt like it so much I guess i am sucker for Mario and i keep on watching this youtube clips about new games of mario for wii and i LOVE them but i cant play them since i dont have wii can someone tell me how to play this games without wii ?

Comment

Originally posted by robert989
                                Hey i am not into playing Huge games i played Tomb Rider and i like it I also played prince of persia but didnt like it so much I guess i am sucker for Mario and i keep on watching this youtube clips about new games of mario for wii and i LOVE them but i cant play them since i dont have wii can someone tell me how to play this games without wii ?
                                I didn't try this myself, but maybe you can find downloadable Mario games for PC
                                or you could get a 3DS

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                                  YAAS! completed L.A. Noire! not a huge challenge but I haven't completed a game in AGES!
                                  I hope they make it a pc version of it!

Comment

Well I think you can play Wii games on the PC, you need a Wii Emulator (Google it! ) Although you will need to have a VERY powerful PC to run the games!

Comment

I'm playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney AGAIN for like the 5th time
                                      I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Bayonetta (PS3). Amazing!
                                        to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                          Well I think you can play Wii games on the PC, you need a Wii Emulator (Google it! ) Although you will need to have a VERY powerful PC to run the games!
                                          I found dolphin on google but it didnt work or i didnt set the program right :-? pls if someone knows pls tell me or pm me a download link for the emulator :-?

Comment

I didn't try this myself, but maybe you can find downloadable Mario games for PC
                                            or you could get a 3DS
                                            what is 3ds? sorry if i sound stupid

Comment

or you could get a 3DS
                                              what is 3ds? sorry if i sound stupid
                                              Nintendo's new portable game console

Comment

I was excited about 3DS, but it seems not so worth now. Its library hasn't pressed me. I might purchase it after releasing of Kingdom Hearts 3D.
                                                to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

Originally posted by RunDevilRun
                                                  I was excited about 3DS, but it seems not so worth now. Its library hasn't pressed me. I might purchase it after releasing of Kingdom Hearts 3D.
                                                  I'm not a fan of handhelds, but I MIGHT get the new playstation when it's released for the exclusive Uncharted!

Comment

Sims 3 and Alice Madness Returns.
                                                    http://swedishmusic.tistory.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RunDevilRun
                                                      I'll buy it when it gets an upgrade. Better battery and construction. When I touched it it seemed too plastic. Great thing they got GBA downloadable games now!
                                                      I lied, too. - Helen Parsons, Damages

Comment

I'll get 3ds this december that's when all good games will be out!! Yay! Plus the huge price cut!
                                                        Will You Still Love Me When I Got Nothing But My Aching Soul?

Comment

Originally posted by Play
                                                          I hope they make it a pc version of it!
                                                          they will! I don't know the release date though..

I just played this!

OMG - SO GOOD!

Comment

^ I've heard very good things about it.

Comment

I started Pokemon SoulSilver over again, cos I was in the mood for Pokemon but I've finished all my games! So I deleted my save file and started over!

I'm not even up to the first gym yet though

I'm also playing two of the Ace Attorney games at the same time, which explains my slow progress through SS
                                                              I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X