Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
    pics or fake
    pm ;)
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• I have a feeling [MENTION=34626]SummerPeur[/MENTION] is on vacation right now

Comment

• Could be.
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Hope he cleaned his oven and the baking goes as planned.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• [MENTION=28072]beredy[/MENTION] oh my god

You good sis has decided to give him a chance and see if any sparks fly.

(your sis also flys to Nusa Dua, Bali - The Mulia Resort next weekend).

Originally posted by SummerPeur
            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
            Originally posted by Goldmoney
            So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur View Post

You good sis has decided to give him a chance and see if any sparks fly.

(your sis also flys to Nusa Dua, Bali - The Mulia Resort next weekend).

Omg have fun sis!
              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Have fun then
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  Hope he cleaned his oven and the baking goes as planned.
                  OH MY GOD!!

Comment

• Have fun good sis [MENTION=34626]SummerPeur[/MENTION]! Hope he payed for a return ticket (in case sparks fail you)

Comment

• Bali is sooo beautiful. Enjoy!
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I might need some dating advice just now hahaha.

Great guy, I just think his profound catholic beliefs might clash with my hedonistic approach to life. From frequent trips to the Vatican, the cross as a necklace, the picture of Maria in his doctor‘s office... it’s a bit overwhelming and I definitely could not adapt to Catholicism with all my heart.

Dunno... what you think?
                        Last edited by Loose; Sun March 24th, 2019, 10:41.
                        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• I just want to know one thing. So despite his profound catholic beliefs he's still having gay sex before marriage (which can never happen in the eyes of the catholic church anyway as he's gay, so he's in a bit of a pinch there). Or is he waiting for a scam marriage with a poor oblivious catholic girl to have sex of any kind like some sort of "gotchyathere" moment?

In both cases he's a terrible christian and no amount of trips to the vatican (unless the often rumored vatican gay lobby is having gangbangs and he's going there for that) can save him. He might as well be done with it. And that's just one small thing why being gay and practicing christianity (or any other religion) makes no sense. Like the scripture doesn't side with you, it condems you and neither is the institution in your favor. They like child molesters and take them away to resorts if they get into trouble. But people loving each other is a no for them.

Just dump his sorry ass. I'm sure some priest will be more than willing to welcum him with open arms while he repents on his knees.

Comment

• Thanks beredy. I am keeping my eyes open for the red flags.

Edit: We havenít been talking third base yet, I canít answer that question of yours. I just know he was in a long-term relationship with a man before.
                            Last edited by Loose; Sun March 24th, 2019, 12:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                              I’m super single atm. How do I change this
                              Keep your eyes open and be ready it might happen when you least expect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                I might need some dating advice just now hahaha.

Great guy, I just think his profound catholic beliefs might clash with my hedonistic approach to life. From frequent trips to the Vatican, the cross as a necklace, the picture of Maria in his doctorĎs office... itís a bit overwhelming and I definitely could not adapt to Catholicism with all my heart.

Dunno... what you think?
                                If he is a great guy, it shouldn't bother you he is a catholic. The Vatican is actually a must see place to travel too. My husband is into icons (paintings) of Mary and Jesus as well. And he used to wear a cross too. He's more into budism these days though. God doesn't judge and as long as he's okay that you don't believe in all of that, there should not be a problem.

Comment

• Wait and See is probably a good strategy.

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                    I’m super single atm. How do I change this
                                    You can't

jk I keep thinking the guy in your insta is your bf
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                      I might need some dating advice just now hahaha.

Great guy, I just think his profound catholic beliefs might clash with my hedonistic approach to life. From frequent trips to the Vatican, the cross as a necklace, the picture of Maria in his doctorĎs office... itís a bit overwhelming and I definitely could not adapt to Catholicism with all my heart.

Dunno... what you think?
                                      Yikes, he must be a reeeally good guy if Mary in his office or cross around his neck haven't turned you off completely yet.

I agree with Beredy on this one.
                                      last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon View Post
                                        Yikes, he must be a reeeally good guy if Mary in his office or cross around his neck haven't turned you off completely yet.

I agree with Beredy on this one.
                                        Ironically, I haven’t told you that he is on his birthday trip to Rome & the Vatican right now. @Carbon

Comment

• I think you should have a serious talk about this with him if you want a (long lasting) relationship, about why it's so important to him, how it fits with being homosexual etc. otherwise this will never work. It sounds really weird but it might be more of a spirtual thing than necessarily believing in the church's interpretation of the bible? Believieving or religion is not necesseraly a bad thing or something you cannot combine with certain ways of living it's just what most people make out of it that's wrong.
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• ^ Being religious and being gay can easily go together. Jesus was most likely gay himself.

Comment

• Beez In Da Trap might be Nicki’s best single

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                                ^ Being religious and being gay can easily go together. Jesus was most likely gay himself.

Comment

• ^ haha, my partner just said the same on Sunday

Comment

• how do people feel about getting back with an Ex?

do people deserve a second chance?
                                                    do people "change" or will they make the same mistakes again?
                                                    can you trust someone again, if they broke your trust?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                      how do people feel about getting back with an Ex?

Yes
                                                      Yes
                                                      Yes

It is possible. It happened to me and im having the best relationship i ever had. When you really love someone, things have changed, everything has been talked about, etc. It is of course possible. It just needs time and some work. In the beginning it felt really weird and I felt quite detached. He/we worked for it and it paid off... I even trust him more than before I think. I was so against in the past but im so satisfied I decided not to follow my guts for once. It was just the fresh started we desperately needed. Of course, I would not do that for any ex😅
                                                      Last edited by Michiel; Thu March 28th, 2019, 22:37.
                                                      Eudaimonia
                                                      Last.fm
                                                      Instagram

Comment

• I posted here a while back about a guy I used to date and who I was crazy about but he treated me quite poor. I wondered if even texting him was a good idea. Fast forward a good 2 years and we ended up having drinks together which turned out to be a date and about 2 more after that. I was so glad we did it, if only for some closure. I knew fairly early on I didn’t want him back but he wanted me. We talked about things I never dreamt we could have before and it’s exacly closure that I got. We went our separate ways but still keep in contact.

It just goes to show that I think people really can change so I’m definitely on board with getting back with ex’s as long as you keep a level head.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                          how do people feel about getting back with an Ex?

You need to fix what broke you guys up in the first place if you are going to stand a chance
                                                          Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                                                            I posted here a while back about a guy I used to date and who I was crazy about but he treated me quite poor. I wondered if even texting him was a good idea. Fast forward a good 2 years and we ended up having drinks together which turned out to be a date and about 2 more after that. I was so glad we did it, if only for some closure. I knew fairly early on I didn’t want him back but he wanted me. We talked about things I never dreamt we could have before and it’s exacly closure that I got. We went our separate ways but still keep in contact.

It just goes to show that I think people really can change so I’m definitely on board with getting back with ex’s as long as you keep a level head.
                                                            Glad it worked out for you
                                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Just venting out.

This year has been quite hard for me in general. My long term gf broke up with me after 3 years in long distance. Our relationship was not ok anymore, although both of us still loved each other, but we were dragging each other down. I was surely very down and I knew it, although I could never interiorize it.

The months that followed were hard for me. I was deeply emotional dependent on her and I was going up and down. Even last week I was having a breakdown because I was going back to craving everything that did not exist anymore. So it is unbelievable how I'm writing this now... Because someone else has just invaded my life. And the relationship that once consumed me, is finally fading away. I don't know where this new thing will go, but I want it, she wants it, so we are not looking back. I wanna do the best for me, put me first after so many years of pushing myself down. Not hiding anything.

I keep coming back to my ukmix fam to express some of my personal feelings every now and then. I guess this is somehow a secondary home for my conscience. So thank you friends.
                                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                                              X