Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relationship Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ^ Being religious and being gay can easily go together. Jesus was most likely gay himself.
    My Instagram... - Click here

    Comment


    • Beez In Da Trap might be Nicki’s best single

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
        ^ Being religious and being gay can easily go together. Jesus was most likely gay himself.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
        .

        Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

        Comment


        • ^ haha, my partner just said the same on Sunday

          Comment


          • how do people feel about getting back with an Ex?

            do people deserve a second chance?
            do people "change" or will they make the same mistakes again?
            can you trust someone again, if they broke your trust?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
              how do people feel about getting back with an Ex?

              do people deserve a second chance?
              do people "change" or will they make the same mistakes again?
              can you trust someone again, if they broke your trust?
              Yes
              Yes
              Yes

              It is possible. It happened to me and im having the best relationship i ever had. When you really love someone, things have changed, everything has been talked about, etc. It is of course possible. It just needs time and some work. In the beginning it felt really weird and I felt quite detached. He/we worked for it and it paid off... I even trust him more than before I think. I was so against in the past but im so satisfied I decided not to follow my guts for once. It was just the fresh started we desperately needed. Of course, I would not do that for any ex😅
              Last edited by Michiel; Thu March 28th, 2019, 22:37.
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

              Comment


              • I posted here a while back about a guy I used to date and who I was crazy about but he treated me quite poor. I wondered if even texting him was a good idea. Fast forward a good 2 years and we ended up having drinks together which turned out to be a date and about 2 more after that. I was so glad we did it, if only for some closure. I knew fairly early on I didn’t want him back but he wanted me. We talked about things I never dreamt we could have before and it’s exacly closure that I got. We went our separate ways but still keep in contact.

                It just goes to show that I think people really can change so I’m definitely on board with getting back with ex’s as long as you keep a level head.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                  how do people feel about getting back with an Ex?

                  do people deserve a second chance?
                  do people "change" or will they make the same mistakes again?
                  can you trust someone again, if they broke your trust?


                  You need to fix what broke you guys up in the first place if you are going to stand a chance
                  Forever Young

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jason2379 View Post
                    I posted here a while back about a guy I used to date and who I was crazy about but he treated me quite poor. I wondered if even texting him was a good idea. Fast forward a good 2 years and we ended up having drinks together which turned out to be a date and about 2 more after that. I was so glad we did it, if only for some closure. I knew fairly early on I didn’t want him back but he wanted me. We talked about things I never dreamt we could have before and it’s exacly closure that I got. We went our separate ways but still keep in contact.

                    It just goes to show that I think people really can change so I’m definitely on board with getting back with ex’s as long as you keep a level head.
                    Glad it worked out for you
                    Follow Me On Instagram

                    The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

                    #KING

                    Comment


                    • Just venting out.

                      This year has been quite hard for me in general. My long term gf broke up with me after 3 years in long distance. Our relationship was not ok anymore, although both of us still loved each other, but we were dragging each other down. I was surely very down and I knew it, although I could never interiorize it.

                      The months that followed were hard for me. I was deeply emotional dependent on her and I was going up and down. Even last week I was having a breakdown because I was going back to craving everything that did not exist anymore. So it is unbelievable how I'm writing this now... Because someone else has just invaded my life. And the relationship that once consumed me, is finally fading away. I don't know where this new thing will go, but I want it, she wants it, so we are not looking back. I wanna do the best for me, put me first after so many years of pushing myself down. Not hiding anything.

                      I keep coming back to my ukmix fam to express some of my personal feelings every now and then. I guess this is somehow a secondary home for my conscience. So thank you friends.
                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                      Comment


                      • ^ Thats what this site is for, sometimes Ukmix truly feels like a family! So glad you have found someone that makes you happy, and choosing for yourself now. I hope you will continue to be happy!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X