Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you go to study, get work done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you go to study, get work done?

Where do you go to study, get work done?
    (outside of school/work place of course)

In the spring time, I like to go to a park and study, read, etc.
    In the summer heat (and whenever I need wifi), I go to a coffee shop or library.

I really wish we had more internet cafes in the U.S., because I would love to study, work, and hang out in one.

I personally can't get much work done at home. I like to get out of the house.
    You're like a bad penny =)

I wanna know...
    Where do you go, go, go
    Oh-oh-oh

Comment

Ill be honest, my two years in college I NEVER did any work at home! I could never get myself to just concentrate I always get side-tracked. So I just did all my work at college and focused on it then, it's better in the long run (more free time) but I got stressed easily lol.
      When I go to uni though im going to find somewhere I can go to do my work cuz im cool like that!
      Beyhive #5491

Comment

i do all my work at home.. even though i have 400 dvds and 400 cds around me, i can study... my friends tend to call me le roi des notes. i really am.
        My Chart

Comment

I usually do it at home the night before. Red bull and pepsi and a 36 hour string of non stop working
          "I can feel it when your holding me close

You're like your one of the world wonders

I know Iím going under..."

Comment

My university library.

Largely because it's pretty much just like Hogwarts and I feel suave and highly pretentious with my stack of books and coffee.

Comment

Your Uni library looks impressive, my Uni one is just a plain building.

I find libraries so theraputic - it's so much easier to concentrate, and I love people watching.

Comment

I've always found it most comfortable studying/working from home. I think it's the ability to be in absolute control of my surroundings that does it for me.
                Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#2]

Comment

Working...
                X