What Famous People Fascinate You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Famous People Fascinate You?

What famous faces, dead or alive, fascinate you, are you in awe, or curiosity of?

For me, Marilyn Monroe.I think, such an intriguing story. So successful, so beautiful, yet so sad. I'd like to have met her, I think she'd be completely different to what people would expect.

Are you not fascinated by Billie Piper and Christine Bleakley?

Hmmm...I'll have to have a good think about this.

Comment

Russell Brand and Lady GaGa. Both really intelligent and spiritual people. I've read Brand's book, watched countless stand-up of his, and I'm always digging out interviews of the both of them.

There are other people who I'm fascinated by but they're not really 'famous people' like these two. In general, I tend to like weirdos though.
      Better wake up, little sleepy head
      Big old world will pass us by
      So many things we could do instead
      Get what you want with your lucky eyes

Comment

Roy Orbison - perhaps the most painstaking star I've come across. But his music is such an artform, such a standard. His personal life never interfered with his professional life, and despite being one of the biggest stars in the world at one point, he managed to be a reclusive star

Comment

Michael Jackson - I mean, he was black... and then turned white! How many times are we ever going to come across someone like that again?!

Geri Halliwell - her autobiography is one of my favourites, one of the most determined fame hungry people ever.

Simon Cowell - genius of TV, marketing and manipulation and it all started from working in a post room.

Comment

Stephen William Hawking !
            Will You Still Love Me When I Got Nothing But My Aching Soul?

Comment

in mid 90s HE HAD EVERYTHING
              = million bucks, Mariah, CEO of Sony...

Comment

Originally posted by tada

in mid 90s HE HAD EVERYTHING
                = million bucks, Mariah, CEO of Sony...
                + now he has a beautiful wife Thalia and a cute little baby girl
                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Pat Sharp....

How can anyone with a 90's mullet still be going strong? Also a slight serial pervert. Them blonde twins from the fun house loved it though. When ever he counted how many balls were in the pit at the end of the game he sure counte their breasts too.. " we have 1, 2, 3 , FOUURR!"

Mariah Carey
                  - She's more of an insane obsession/Fascination

Loleatta Holloway

- How can anyone from the 90's have such crazy powerhouse vocals like her, and hair to go with it too! it was huge!!!!

Whitney Houston

- One of the most dramatic Divas in terms of her career and private life

The Pope

- Like I once said how some one can have such a successful tour/Era without an album (along with Nicki Minaj I don't know.

Nelson Mandella

- One of my most inspirational characters of the 21st Century.

Janet Jackson - I've never met anyone that can have an entire conversation through just their nose before.

And finally Wonda Wykes

- Where did all the funny come from! Who made her have so much comedy. I love her.
                  "I can feel it when your holding me close

You're like your one of the world wonders

I know Iím going under..."

Comment

Originally posted by sambo9
                    Are you not fascinated by Billie Piper and Christine Bleakley?

Hmmm...I'll have to have a good think about this.
                    Just because Billie is my favouriteee Celebrity, and I fancy her to death. Her autobiography, I bought for 1p off Amazon

Christine Bleakley, is alright. I like her, but she's nothing special.

Comment

Re: What Famous People Fascinate You?

Originally posted by Tom92
                      For me, Marilyn Monroe.I think, such an intriguing story. So successful, so beautiful, yet so sad. I'd like to have met her, I think she'd be completely different to what people would expect.
                      I love the whole "fame killed me" type theme, it sounds twisted but it really intrigues me to what extent money and glamour can affect someone.

So of course I'll have to add Britney, she needs a real autobiography with nothing but the truth!

Comment

Re: What Famous People Fascinate You?

Originally posted by alxx
                        Originally posted by Tom92
                        I love the whole "fame killed me" type theme, it sounds twisted but it really intrigues me to what extent money and glamour can affect someone.

So of course I'll have to add Britney, she needs a real autobiography with nothing but the truth!
                        I can imagine what it'd be like. Just walk out the front door, you'd be piled on with paparazzi and cameras. It must be very restricted. All sense of our normality out of the window.

Yet when you get to your hotel room, there's no one there, its lonely.

Comment

Allyson Felix. I'm eternally inspired by her work ethic, grit, and grace.
                          Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#2]

Comment

Working...
                          X