Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips to Lose Weight

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Skipping sugary beverages is often the easiest way to lose weight faster. Weight loss ultimately comes back to the concept of calories in, calories out: Eat less than you burn and you’ll lose weight. weight loss celebrities - I get my inspiration from Hollywood stars. They are my role models.
    Last edited by Zwallace; Tue September 8, 2020, 13:44.

    Comment


    • Suck on Phalluses instead of food
      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
      98 - OUT

      Comment


      • Originally posted by aRat View Post
        Suck on Phalluses instead of food
        I thought you didn't like that ?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

          I thought you didn't like that ?
          I learned to like it after doing that instead of an*l for like a month and a half
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aRat View Post

            I learned to like it after doing that instead of an*l for like a month and a half

            Comment


            • Over the past 4 months I've gotten into intermittent fasting (IF) .... does anyone else here have experience with this? What is your ratio?
              Addict. Advocate. Author. Artist.
              My journey of R&B, addiction and superheroes....
              www.rawirijames.com
              #LostBoy album and novel OUT NOW!

              Comment


              • Former soccer manager Rainer Callmund lost 70kg in 2020 due, among others, the insertion of a gastric band. He plans to have skin excess removed in 2-3 months and then go beyond 100kg. Quite an achievement considering his age of 70+!
                In some cases, skin tightens naturally, but at which point does a surgery become a necessity?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                  Former soccer manager Rainer Callmund lost 70kg in 2020 due, among others, the insertion of a gastric band. He plans to have skin excess removed in 2-3 months and then go beyond 100kg. Quite an achievement considering his age of 70+!
                  In some cases, skin tightens naturally, but at which point does a surgery become a necessity?
                  Wow, I had no idea, so I just googled him and was shocked - he looks completely different! But good for him... he's been way too heavy for forever.
                  I guess once you lose to much weight in a short amount of time, the skin can't tighten naturally anymore, so surgery definitely makes sense there.

                  Comment


                  • There's acertain amount of weight difference and your skin doesn't recover anymore. Especially of you're older and had that excess weight for a long time.
                    if a surgery is necessary Person XY has to decide for themselves but I guess once it's upwards of 30-40kg there's no possibilty around that if you want the skin to fit your body. There's no exersize for the skin after all. It's of course very dependent on the person, their height etc.
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

                    Comment


                    • Good to know. Thanks for the answer, BeeBoy. On 'The Biggest Loser', there once was someone losing close to 100kg and that person didn't look like someone with major skin excess. Though that may be related to his choice of clothing...

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                        There's acertain amount of weight difference and your skin doesn't recover anymore. Especially of you're older and had that excess weight for a long time.
                        if a surgery is necessary Person XY has to decide for themselves but I guess once it's upwards of 30-40kg there's no possibilty around that if you want the skin to fit your body. There's no exersize for the skin after all. It's of course very dependent on the person, their height etc.
                        I think if youve been heavily overweight for a long time excess skin is unavoidable after you lose weight. Like you said there is no possible way to target it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                          Suck on Phalluses instead of food
                          This still holds
                          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X