Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the last literary piece you wrote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the last literary piece you wrote?

What is the last literary piece you wrote? ..be it an essay, short story, novel, poem, etc.

The last thing I wrote was a scholarship essay on what the U.S. can do to improve health and wellness in local communities.
    You're like a bad penny =)

The last thing i wrote was a 3000 word essay to discuss the "background to the implementation of the National Asset Management Agency in Ireland and critically evaluate the the National Asset Management Agency Act 2009".
    Very very boring!!

Comment

^your location reads R.O.I. I always thought that was "Return on Investment".

I wrote two things from early in the year, not sure which came first. One was a 2000-word paper discussing the "portayal of Keynes in mainstream Macroeconomic textbooks and the real Keynes, and how his thougts and beliefs differed from what makes up Keynesian policy". And then I also wrote a little short story which I find rather crap now.
      Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
      Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

For school: My final essay for university!

For fun: I'm writing many different stories at the moment. The latest is a WWE fanfic
        I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Essays for Uni :(
          I've nearly finished one analysing women in Hip-Hop, and I'm now starting one analysing the company structure of Warner Music Group. Not too bad I guess - it's just effort.

Comment

Well, I do an English degree, so writing is what I do.

For January, i've got...

8, 800 Word essays in.
            A 3000 word essay in.
            3000 words of creative writing in.
            500 words commentary on that creative writing
            10 poems
            3 poetry reviews.
            A 250 word essay plan.

All to hand in :-?

Comment

Have you started all those essays Tom? Thats some ammount of work to do. I do law and have a 3000 and 2000 word essays due for January and I feel like i've a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom92

For January, i've got...

8, 800 Word essays in.
                A 3000 word essay in.
                10 poems
                3 poetry reviews.
                A 250 word essay plan.

When you're feeling down, just know that you have the UKMix community's support!!

Seriously, you have my respect

Comment

A scientific paper in the field of Chronobiology.
                  last.fm
                  Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

Originally posted by mimifan09
                    Have you started all those essays Tom? Thats some ammount of work to do. I do law and have a 3000 and 2000 word essays due for January and I feel like i've a lot.

Originally posted by jonasmileynlt

For January, i've got...

8, 800 Word essays in.
                    A 3000 word essay in.
                    10 poems
                    3 poetry reviews.
                    A 250 word essay plan.

When you're feeling down, just know that you have the UKMix community's support!!

Seriously, you have my respect

Thanks
                    I've done all of it now, apart from half of the 3000 word essay. I've got until the 14th January to finish it though.

Poetry is quite difficult though, because I think you just have to keep writing and writing, until the deadline, and then just choose the ones you think are the best.

I think its probably the same for most people doing English degree's though, so I can't complain.

Comment

I write poems, i have to say that i'm quite good at it (and modest too )

I write them in Italian so you wouldn't understand if i post them :(
                      Crazy4DaveFranco....ehm, i mean Brad

Comment

Literally just finished a 3000 word essay on the relationship between "Reputation" and "Worth" in an eighteenth century play by David Garrick.

This is after having completed a 2000 word essay on the way Joseph Conrad engages with feelings of guilt in "Lord Jim" and "The Return".

And right now I'm about to start a portfolio of my own poetry so that I can write a 1000 word commentary, followed by a 2000 word analysis.

BRAIN EXPLODE.

Comment

mimifan09 is henceforth to be known as namafan11

Comment

A book about Elizabeth 1 and Mary Stuart, which I can't get published, because publishers are more intrested in Jordan than anything else. Even thought of self-publishing till I found out the fees and other stupid things places like the National Portrait Gallery want. :x
                            Even DTP it and have it now as a PDF
                            Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy4Brit
                              I write poems, i have to say that i'm quite good at it (and modest too )

I write them in Italian so you wouldn't understand if i post them :(
                              Translate them Brit Brit. <3
                              Follow

Comment

i wrote 200 words description for my ppt description.
                                Download I Am Movie

Comment

I just wrote a 500 word essay on "Save Fuel means Save Money" for a competition. Boring.

Comment

The last piece of work I wrote was for uni and was a critical exploration of the pervasiveness of heteronormativty in cultural texts . I got a 1st so was very happy with it

Comment

I just wrote a short preface to the saga I'm working on. Also gonna get on with developing the actual stories themselves now; I haven't done any creative writing for months! I feel so lazy.
                                      Free your unconscious mind; be formless, shapeless -- like water.

Comment

"100 Fabulas Cheesecakes"
                                        You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

I've posted a couple of stuff on my Circalit account today...

www.circalit.com/tomhaynes

feel free to have a read and rate etc

Comment

Apparently I have to make an account to view your works.. this weekend I'll make an account and read your stuff

Comment

Apparently I have to make an account to view your works.. this weekend I'll make an account and read your stuff
                                              Arw that sucks. Its 6 pages long on A4 so i'm not posting it on here.

I write lots of Poems though.

Comment

Arw that sucks. Its 6 pages long on A4 so i'm not posting it on here.

I write lots of Poems though.
                                                I just read your short story "Blitz". What a fantastic read!

Your handle of rich imagery is brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                                                  Essays for Uni :(
                                                  I've nearly finished one analysing women in Hip-Hop, and I'm now starting one analysing the company structure of Warner Music Group. Not too bad I guess - it's just effort.
                                                  what course are you doing? just out of curiosity.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X