No announcement yet.

What Are You Currently Reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read the first book and it was great, but then I fell into temptation. This one is really interesting thus far, if a bit repetitive.

Comment

• I also have to finish Oracle Night, by Paul Auster... But I was too curious about Slumdog, because I didn't see the movie and even though I wanted to see it -I just didn't find anybody to watch it with (oh my god, this sounds damn pathetic, lol).
      Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

Comment

• I can't resist great sex literature, so...

YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• I don't want to read this; but I have to.

Comment

• I had to read this, because I ADORED the movie! So much better in book form!

Comment

• I started Twilight, cos I saw the movie and thought I'd better read the book.

I've read like 40 pages, but I'm saving it for when I go to jury duty in a couple of weeks so I have something to do
              I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• It's actually a really good read.
                Emotional rollercoaster <3

Comment

• The History Of Bananas

By JDK Effron

What a book!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Cidermaster
                  You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

• <sighs/>
                    101 Albums | 501 Songs

Comment

• You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                      I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Star

It's actually a really good read.
                        Emotional rollercoaster <3
                        Best book ever. <3

Comment

• Confessions of a shopaholic

This book is so funny (love the daydreams) The movie didn't do this justice :x ...Becky Bloomwood is a LEGEND
                          I don't think you know...

Comment

• I am currently reading Faust by Goethe. I'm like halfway through I think and I love it so far.

Comment

• Evrything is Illuminated! amazing book
                              Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

• My palm.

Naaaah... i'm just bored!

Comment

• PRIDE & PREJUDICE
                                  Jane Austen

Oh Mr. Bennet, you have no compassion on my poor nerves....
                                  tell the others you've gone to sea...

Comment

• Really enjoying this book, at first it began to annoy me as there were many references to the Bible which I didn't really find that useful...and especially the last few chapters, it became too much about God but I don't think the messages it have are religious religious, they're more about the real meaning of life.

But without a doubt this is the most insightful book, the tips for reprogramming your brain are already working for me and while I have some issues to do over (apparently things you've learnt in the first 7 years of your life stay in the subconscious) this is another life-changing read and a real help!

Probably going to finish it tonight.
                                    Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.

I didn't want to read the original but I must say this parody isn't very compelling.
                                      I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Comment

• Originally posted by theberen
                                        Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.

I didn't want to read the original but I must say this parody isn't very compelling.
                                        is it worth the read?

--

now I'm reading..

I'll start New Moon after watching the movie and then continue the rest of the series early next year.
                                        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• ^ I'm still reading Twilight too.

I've read about 40 pages, but I'm saving it for when I go to jury duty in a couple of weeks so I have something to do
                                          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• ^^ do you volunteer for Jury duty or what? I know nothing about it. but I remember an episode of sex the city where carrie had to go there and just sat there doing nothing.. productive!
                                            I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
                                              Originally posted by theberen
                                              Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.

is it worth the read?
                                              I wouldn't say so. I have yet to go back to it after reading the first 2 chapters & I can't say that I'm in any rush to finish it.
                                              I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Comment

• I just finished reading "The Lost Symbol" by Dan Brown..... Great book
                                                LastFM
                                                Instagram

Comment

• i dislike books exept the harry potter series
                                                  JOJO

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
                                                    ^^ do you volunteer for Jury duty or what? I know nothing about it. but I remember an episode of sex the city where carrie had to go there and just sat there doing nothing.. productive!
                                                    Nope, you get picked at random and have to do it unless you have a good reason not to (health problems, having kids etc). Even if you work, you have to get time off to do it

Luckily we get paid for it otherwise I so wouldn't be doing it

Comment

• currently reading Breaking Dawn the last of the Twilight books.
                                                      http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/page ... 6214236626

Comment

• "The Picture of Dorian Gray" - Oscar Wilde

&

"The secrets of World's richest man: Warren Buffett" - Vahan Janjigian.
                                                        Crazy4DaveFranco....ehm, i mean Brad

Comment

• Breaking Dawn!
                                                          Some shocking relevations in there!

Comment

• Some long ass paper about media relations.... zzzzz

Comment

• STILL Twilight. It's taking me so long to get through, despite the fact I read lots of it at jury duty

I'm up to page 300 and something.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X