No announcement yet.

What Are You Currently Reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm currently reading the classic Flowers In The Attic, I saw the movie years ago, so finally got round to reading the book. Next up I'll be reading "Dear Fatty" from Dawn French as I got that for Christmas!
    1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy
      I'm currently reading the classic Flowers In The Attic, I saw the movie years ago, so finally got round to reading the book. Next up I'll be reading "Dear Fatty" from Dawn French as I got that for Christmas!
      I LOVE Dawn French and I was considering getting that, so let me know what its like

I'm currently supposed to be reading University related books but not having much look. I'm enjoying (nerdy as it may sound to some) building my knowledge on sexuality

Comment

• DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• Star and Heat Magazine

Comment

• I just read 10 pages and I'm hooked.

It's collections of stories of how people overcome conditions and how the brain adapts if cells die or in the first case a woman who's sense of balance was destroyed. Meaning she constantly felt like her body was freefalling, she couldn't focus with her eyes or walk. Then with a machine and using the path to the brain via her tongue, her balance was restored & she can live normally. Amazing.
            Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• This arrived just before New Years Eve:

I'm about half way through it and it's great so far.
              "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

• Originally posted by aaliyah_fan
                This arrived just before New Years Eve:

Ohhh..are you Indian by any chance? Just curious.Priyanka Chopra in your avatar makes we wonder and this book too.

Comment

• Originally posted by skapunk
                  Originally posted by aaliyah_fan

Ohhh..are you Indian by any chance? Just curious.Priyanka Chopra in your avatar makes we wonder and this book too.
                  Yes, I'm Indian
                  "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

• "The Namesake"

Loved the movie and decided to read the book today.
                    I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

• [quote=aaliyah_fan]
                      Originally posted by skapunk
                      Originally posted by "aaliyah_fan":2b2bnqf5

Yes, I'm Indian [/quote:2b2bnqf5]

Oh..nice to know that. amazing.

Comment

• ...and wondering where are transexuals from?
                        Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skelofect

...and wondering where are transexuals from?

Transylvania!!!!
                          I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

• The Brethren by John Grisham. Its good
                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• I'm reading so much it's driving me insane!!!

Last week Finished:

Hamlet
                              Ann Radcliffe's "The Italian"

Currently storming through:

Othello
                              Jane Austen's Sense & Sensibility
                              Beowulf
                              Paradise Lost

Whilst also attempting to keep my nose in Malorie Blackman's "Double Cross".

But let me put all that bollocks aside to let you know the most important read this week is clearly

I'm getting delusional from all the reading

Comment

• Just arrived today and will be starting it tonight.

*UPDATE NOTE I never finished this book! Because it was nasty
                                He's finally made a come back. I'm now offically a semi-professional comedian. http://forums.chortle.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35879.

Comment

• Head. Pounding.

Despite it not even being very long, I finally finished Beowulf this week
                                  Just now finished King Lear.

Started, but yet to finish Frankenstein.

And I'm still nowhere near done with Paradise Lost. it can burn in its own state of Hell for all I care right now.

Comment

• My last book is now the 2nd book (after Philip Pullman's Northern Lights) that I gave up on and won't ever finish. This one because it was WAY too plane nasty and pure aggressive hate and didn't contain any real constructive arguments for its course (Richard Dawkins did).

So I've now started

Ahead of the movie of it because the trailer looks really good and now Ill be able to compare it.
                                    He's finally made a come back. I'm now offically a semi-professional comedian. http://forums.chortle.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=35879.

Comment

• "My Booky Wook"

russel brand
                                      CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• I'm lovin' it but I still don't get why there's a flower in the cover, it's about a girl who has amnesia..

anyhoo can't wait to finish so I can start the shopaholic series by the same author of this book
                                        Sophie kinsella <3
                                        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• I just finished the Twilight series. I know, I'm late. I told myself I would never read them nor become obsessed. OH HOW I WAS WRONG. I haven't even seen the movie. Is anyone else as obsessed as I am? I've been finding myself wondering WHERE IS MY EDWARD?
                                          So take me and break me and make me strong like you.I'll be forever grateful to this and you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype
                                            "My Booky Wook"

russel brand
                                            That was the last book I read, bloody good it was too.

Now... now I've got a choice, UKMIX can decide for me:

A. M. Homes - This Book Will Save Your Life (started ages ago but abandoned)
                                            Milan Kundera - The Unbearable Lightness Of Being
                                            Chuck Palahniuk - Survivor

The other options aren't really appealing, I've been meaning to re-read The Catcher In The Rye to see if I think it's any less bollocksy this time around, I've also got The Diary Of Anne Frank which is probably very depressing... and Man's Search For Meaning by Viktor Frankl, which is also a true prisoner of war story but focuses more on the psychology.

But yeah, my current reading is the March 2009 issue of Arena, featuring Odette Yustman (from Cloverfield and some horror flick that's out soon) looking quite lovely:

This post is highly unlikely to be serious. Please treat it accordingly. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Comment

• More John Grisham, this time The Last Juror
                                              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by CAyoungtalent
                                                I just finished the Twilight series. I know, I'm late. I told myself I would never read them nor become obsessed. OH HOW I WAS WRONG. I haven't even seen the movie. Is anyone else as obsessed as I am? I've been finding myself wondering WHERE IS MY EDWARD?
                                                I'll read Twilight when I finish the 4 shopaholic books!
                                                and I think I'm already obsessed with Twilight, 1st I bought the soundtrack for decode and I found myself loving everything twilight, bought the score soundtrack, the 1st book, the director notes, the picture book & dvd soon!
                                                I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• loves it!
                                                  DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• Merci- the Twilight soundtrack is good? i need to look into it! Do you recommend reading the Shopaholic series?

Loose- I should probably be somewhat familiar with the story, but what is Lolita about?
                                                    So take me and break me and make me strong like you.I'll be forever grateful to this and you.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X