Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Godfather

Comment

• Just recently finished reading 'Wonders of the Solar System' by Prof Brian Cox. It was a great read, and eleborated well on many of the topics covered in the TV series of the same name. Additionally, it's full of beautiful pictures and even smells nice too! The only thing that brings it down are the many factual mistakes that it contains. Obviously, someone is guilty of performing some very sloppy editing work! :x

At present, I'm reading the very controversial 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins. So far, it's been a very interesting read, and I'm looking forward to going through the rest of it. Very well written book!

Free your unconscious mind; be formless, shapeless -- like water.

Comment

• Comment

• So far good.
          I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

• to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

• The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar wilde
              grant me wings that I might fly
              my restless soul is longing

Comment

• ''Foe'' by J.M. Coetzee.

Its AMAZING.

Comment

• Comment

• So far, an entertaining, informative and amusing account of the history of this little island! At this point, I'm only up to the section on the Dark Ages, but I'm looking forward to learning all about the rich (and somewhat gruesome) history of Britain!!

Comment

• Comment

• Before the film comes out, I'm trying to read the book. Very good so far and easy to read.

Comment

• One of the great science classics, and also one of the most important works in the whole of English literature!

Comment

• "A Tale of Two Cities" by Charlieeeee Dickens

You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

• love this book, but the entire series is seriously awesome, i recommend it to you

Comment

• Originally posted by RudeBoi
                                I did that in year 11 in school, I liked it.

Me, atm...

Comment

• Yes, 'Lord Of The Flies' is a phenomenal book!

Very well written and completely applicable to real-life situations.

Comment

• Just finished actually. Very good, I love this series! Onto #6!
                                    Follow

Comment

• 'Never Let Me Go', the book I said on the previous page. I finished it today, LOVED it. Stunning. The film version of it is out in the cinema atm, so going to see it next week!

Comment

• I've just finished reading 'I Am Number Four' - brilliant book. The short chapters make it feel like you've accomplished more. Looking forward to seeing the film (mainly 'cos of Dianna Agron though).

I've now started reading Never Let Me Go on Tom's recommendation. I best enjoy it, or else ...

Comment

• I really liked 'Homeboy' by H.M. Naqvi and anything by Walter Moses.
                                          Baaaaad relationship??
                                          The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• You'll love it Spartan

And btw, short story I wrote, i've now posted on the website Circalit, feel free to read it anyone ...

http://www.circalit.com/tomhaynes/

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Best book I've read in a while. Really captivating. Shame that Robert Pattison is going to play the main character in the film version :evil: Christoph Waltz is going to play August, though, and I can't think of anyone who would do a better job.
                                                Music Blog | My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by hugom2c
                                                  This one is fantastic, I read it over Christmas. He has so many good books!
                                                  My YouTube Channel - The best songs of the 80s, 90s and 2000s

Comment

• Just started reading this tonight. It's very interesting so far!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom92
                                                      Re-reading it. Almost done with it and just started it yesterday. Amazing novel!
                                                      Music Blog | My Chart

Comment

• Very violent.

Good fun.
                                                        101 Albums | 501 Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by gleek4life

Best book I've read in a while. Really captivating. Shame that Robert Pattison is going to play the main character in the film version :evil: Christoph Waltz is going to play August, though, and I can't think of anyone who would do a better job.
                                                          Saw this.

Read the one blurb and downloaded to my Kindle.

Better be good...
                                                          101 Albums | 501 Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by ShayLaB
                                                            Originally posted by gleek4life

Best book I've read in a while. Really captivating. Shame that Robert Pattison is going to play the main character in the film version :evil: Christoph Waltz is going to play August, though, and I can't think of anyone who would do a better job.
                                                            Saw this.

Read the one blurb and downloaded to my Kindle.

Better be good...
                                                            I read it in 3 days . hope you like it as much as I did.
                                                            Music Blog | My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by aneta
                                                              Originally posted by Skelofect
                                                              Don Quixote

Which is becoming an enjoyable book. I doubt anyone else knows it or has read it.
                                                              If you mean the most important book by Miguel de Cervantes, huge Spanish author, ("Don Quijote" in original) then yes I've read it. It's very symbolic and touching. I've also seen a play based on the book and Cervantes' life, and I enjoyed that as well.

I'm currently reading Joseph Heller's "Catch-22" nearly finished now! It's hilarious, a really good book.
                                                              I have also read it a few years ago when i was 17 or 18 cant seem to remember.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X