Clear All

• 2nd edition of Rolling Stone Illustrated History of Rock 'n Roll

Updated details up to 1980.

Comment

• The history of the University of Oxford
      Originally posted by WhatTheHell
      Voice of the truth here!! :(

Comment

• I finished reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, now I've moved on to the dystopian classic, 1984.
        Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

Comment

• Re: What Are You Currently Reading?

I never read a book.
          YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by jochen
            I never read a book.
            I can tell
            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
              Originally posted by jochen
              I never read a book.
              I can tell
              Lol
              YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• I started this about a week and a half ago. It's terrific thus far.

Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [Starting soon]

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                  I started this about a week and a half ago. It's terrific thus far.

Can’t wait to read this. I suppose it will be one of my christmas presents this year cause I found it in the basement and no one else in my family would ever read a book, let alone want one for christmas.

Comment

• Re: What Are You Currently Reading?

I bought it for my mum for Christmas!

Comment

• Little prehistory: I love to read and all my friends know that I spend a lot of money on books, so most of the time they give me books for any holidays (I make a list). Today I found a new offer from Amazon (maybe someone already knew about this offer, but I only found out about it today, I found an article) that you can return some of the money for buying a book by reselling it. Part of the money for the purchase is returned to you, part of the money is returned to the publisher. This is useful information for lovers to read.

Comment

• Just finished 'Shattered Sea' by Joe Abercrombie.

Comment

• I cantt read
                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Wilkie Collins' The Moonstone

Comment

• Re-reading The Master And Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov.
                              Leave the grouch out of it - just listen to music like normal people and then you might appreciate/ enjoy it

Comment

• Now I am reading a bio of the Sir Alex Ferguson

Last edited by JoeJnsnJr; Mon April 22nd, 2019, 09:55.

Comment

• The Official Singles Charts: The 80s by Graham Betts

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJnsnJr View Post
                                    Now I am reading a bio of the Sir Alex Ferguson

I didn’t know anyone was that straight here
                                    Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Leave the grouch out of it - just listen to music like normal people and then you might appreciate/ enjoy it

Comment

• Just finished:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                          Just finished:

Ugh yass. This a classique. I have read it twice some years ago.
                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• my all time fave book are: "the harry potter series", the "confessions of a shopaholic series", & most TRUE CRIME & MYSTERY type of books!! 😍😍😊😊👍👍

Comment

• Leave the grouch out of it - just listen to music like normal people and then you might appreciate/ enjoy it

Comment

• Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

Comment

• Does anyone on here know the 'Land of Stories' series? I read it getting good reviews on Amazon and wonder whether anyone of you could confirm that...
                                                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                  and everything you stand for?
                                                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                  just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• The last work I read was Antoine de Saint Exupéry's "The Little Prince". The college was asked to choose a novel or novel, and write an essay about it. I already read this work earlier, and it began to me, therefore for the composition I decided to choose it. But I have always had problems with writing an essay: either the structure is wrong, the thought is lost.. It’s good that there are resources that write my essay online. The writing turns out to be of high quality and well built.

Comment

• Originally posted by HelenManchester View Post
                                                      The last work I read was Antoine de Saint Exupéry's "The Little Prince". The college was asked to choose a novel or novel, and write an essay about it. I already read this work earlier, and it began to me, therefore for the composition I decided to choose it. But I have always had problems with writing an essay: either the structure is wrong, the thought is lost.. It’s good that there are resources that write my essay online. The writing turns out to be of high quality and well built.
                                                      A beautiful book. It was one of my favourites growing up.
                                                      It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                                      But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Currently reading 'Little Big Man'.
                                                        My appreciation comes from web novels at Kitenovel

Comment

• Just finished And the Ass Saw the Angel, now moving on to Fight Club.
                                                          Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

Comment

• NOS4A2 by Joe Hill.

It's good, y'all! I didn't know that there was a show based on it until a week or so ago, but I plan to check it out once I finish the book.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                              X