What Are You Currently Reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
    this is such a cool picture, you even look nice on the ID (which I find surprising only because I always look like crap on any document). I can even disregard Mariah
    Lol yeah I was thinking the same! I look quite nice on it (If I may say so myself), but normally I also look like crap on any document! Now I changed university I was able to make a new one and they really shot a new current one! In my previous university they used the one of my I.D. card which was a picture from when I was 16 years old or so and I had to use that card for the full six years! I always had that babyface thingy, so I kinda looked like a toddler with fugly hair. This is a real improvement.

And thx for the compliment mr.l. .
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
    Last.FM
    Instagram

Comment

• Yeah. You look so handsome on the ID Michiel

Comment

• Originally posted by hotMCfan
        Yeah. You look so handsome on the ID Michiel
        Lol it's quite far though and no I'm not gonna zoom in on it . It was about what I was reading! This is what I'm doing for the next 2,5 months . But thx, sweety!

P.S. I'll give a close-up for 5 moves forward in the Bamboozled game.
        Last.FM
        Instagram

Comment

• Stop playing with my fragile gay feelings

Comment

• How come you have all those college degrees and actually still continue your studies ?
            Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy94
              How come you have all those college degrees and actually still continue your studies ?
              I sometimes wonder myself too lol, but I wanna work in policy matters or do research around the subject of the intersection between the justice and welfare discourse. Therefore you have better papers when you have a master in both subjects. But yeah you need a bit a luck too... I'm also writing a proposal for a doctoral research in the department of my previous master in the mean time, if it gets accepted then I will use that platform obviously to pursue my professional dreams. And at the end of the day I'm still 24 and I have the opportunity to do it, I guess why not? I'll have enough time to work in my life... and with the current economic chances it will be even more lol. I think it's easier to study when you're younger than when you're older and have alot of other responsabilities professionally and personally.
              Last.FM
              Instagram

Comment

• your ambition and drive are so admirable Michiel!
                last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlemonade
                  your ambition and drive are so admirable Michiel!
                  Indeed.

I bought The Death Cure (the 3rd book in the Maze Runner trilogy) by mistake, the covers all looked the same to me and I picked what I thought was the first book, a mess. So now I decided to go with Camilo Castelo Branco's 'Amor de Perdição' as I've never read anything by him.

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                    Originally posted by mrlemonade
                    Indeed.
                    Says you. I swear you're reading about 20 different books at the same time. You're amazing.
                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Michiel just got sexier in my eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by hotMCfan
                        Michiel just got sexier in my eyes
                        k, get in the line.

shoudln't be saying this though, he has a bf oops

Comment

• All of these degrees and studies....makes me feel so lazy and lacking in ambition...meh..oh well I like being lazy.

I want be a lawyer, I want to be a scholar but I really can't be bothered...

Kate and her slacker anthem!
                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                            Originally posted by hotMCfan
                            Michiel just got sexier in my eyes
                            k, get in the line.

shoudln't be saying this though, he has a bf oops
                            I don't really mind (edit: tmi)

Comment

• What amazing book series.
                              to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

• Comment

• I have two little cousins, one is 12 and the other is 8. This Christmas I'm going to give them a copy of the brand new edition of the Philosopher's Stone (in Portuguese of course) and I'm going to write them an Hogwarts acceptance letter as well, hopefully that'll spark some love for books. I couldn't help but buy one for myself too lol, I can't wait to re-read it.

Look at the spines, how awesome is that?

Comment

• that's really cute, hugo!

Originally posted by RunDevilRun

What amazing book series.
                                    is it related to the anime Soul Eater?
                                    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by hugo
                                      Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                      Indeed.
                                      Says you. I swear you're reading about 20 different books at the same time. You're amazing.
                                      It's not even remotely comparable Michiel is the man! Lord knows reading textbooks isn't fun AT ALL.

Comment

• I am currently reading... A Clash of Kings, The Great North Road, Tales of Mystery and Imagination, The Necronomicon, Culture of Japan, and a particular favourite:

Comment

• ^ I need to read this

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
                                            I have two little cousins, one is 12 and the other is 8. This Christmas I'm going to give them a copy of the brand new edition of the Philosopher's Stone (in Portuguese of course) and I'm going to write them an Hogwarts acceptance letter as well, hopefully that'll spark some love for books. I couldn't help but buy one for myself too lol, I can't wait to re-read it.
                                            What a lovely present!! I wish you were my uncle.

This thread saddens me - it reminds me that I haven't read anything except that short story for Wardo's thread, since the summer. I was half way through Insurgent (and loving it), but circumstances meant I never finished it. I need to invest some time into some Christmas reading. Love snuggling up with a book on a winter's day.

Comment

• nah, you need to play more gaymes!

Comment

• I haven't read a thing in year or so.

hugo, i'm not even into HP, but you da best uncle ever <3

Comment

I haven't read a thing in year or so.
                                                  Crazy4DaveFranco....ehm, i mean Brad

Comment

I haven't read a thing in year or so.

hugo, i'm not even into HP, but you da best uncle ever <3
                                                    You should read some stuff. You want to learn German plus in a year you are about to study Sosciology which is VERY read-heavy in the first 4 semesters, you will have to read 50 pages each day. My prof told me I should read 200 pages each day but 50 was all I could stomach in one day.
                                                    last.fm
                                                    Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

Working...
                                                    X