No announcement yet.

What Are You Currently Reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The third autobiography by one of my favourite wrestlers ever, Chris Jericho He's sooooo hilarious, and has me laughing out loud numerous times so far.
    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• LOL Y2J!!
      #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
        ^ I need to read this
        You do! It's very insightful

Comment

• Originally posted by hugo
          I have two little cousins, one is 12 and the other is 8. This Christmas I'm going to give them a copy of the brand new edition of the Philosopher's Stone (in Portuguese of course) and I'm going to write them an Hogwarts acceptance letter as well, hopefully that'll spark some love for books. I couldn't help but buy one for myself too lol, I can't wait to re-read it.
          http://oi62.tinypic.com/28r0aoi.jpg
          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I finally got my hands on this yesterday. I'd been looking forward to reading it for a few months.

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
              I finally got my hands on this yesterday. I'd been looking forward to reading it for a few months.

I L O V E that book. The story is so sad though
              Crazy4DaveFranco....ehm, i mean Brad

Comment

• My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• ^ That's 'Colorless Tsukuru...' right? It's up there with 'Norwegian Wood' as my favourite Murakami book.

Originally posted by Crazy4Brit
                  Originally posted by JSparksFan
                  I finally got my hands on this yesterday. I'd been looking forward to reading it for a few months.
                  I've read great things about that book, it's on my tbr list.

Comment

^ That's 'Colorless Tsukuru...' right? It's up there with 'Norwegian Wood' as my favourite Murakami book.

Originally posted by JSparksFan
                    I've read great things about that book, it's on my tbr list.
                    You definitely should read it. I'm a cold bish usually but i've cried reading this book. What a great read!
                    Crazy4DaveFranco....ehm, i mean Brad

Comment

• I'm still reading Chris Jericho's book, I'm 276 pages and 35 chapters in, so I'll be finished it soon! It's probably his best book so far Hilarious and fascinating.
                      I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

^ That's 'Colorless Tsukuru...' right? It's up there with 'Norwegian Wood' as my favourite Murakami book.
                        Yep! Norwegian Wood is also my favourite book of him. Like this one so far too!
                        My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• Ooh, I want to read Colorless Tsukuru so badly, but I still haven't read 1Q84... I'm the worst Murakami fan - I've read everything else so far! Kafka on the Shore is my personal favourite, but it's also the first one I read.

Comment

• Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength

Book by John Tierney and Roy Baumeister

Comment

• I just finished Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None" and it was absolutely outstanding, I recommend it to everyone.

Comment

• My Best of 2014...|Tumblr|Last.fm|Instagram

Comment

• I finished Insurgent a few days ago and now I'm in the middle of the end of the trilogy.

The Kite Runner devastated me so I wasn't surprised that this did the same. Khaled Hosseni is a tremendous talent though. What an incredible writer!

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• Finished reading this in three days when I was in Sri Lanka.

LOVED IT.

Not his best, but still such a great and thrilling book. Oh how I love this man's books. Can't wait for the next one.
                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• UkMix ;) and i am serious loolool
                                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                        I finished Insurgent a few days ago and now I'm in the middle of the end of the trilogy.
                                        I just finished Insurgent too. Will start Allegiant some time this week.

Comment

• My first book by Neil Gaiman, pretty good so far, I can't really compare it to anything I've read before.

Comment

• That was easily the weirdest, most creative fantasy book I've ever read. I liked it a lot, but at times I was incredibly confused about what was going on exactly.

Comment

• Who Killed Mister Moonlight?: Bauhaus, Black Magick, and Benediction by David J. Haskins

It's the autobiography of David J, the bassist from Bauhaus. It's pretty interesting to get his view of the bands history. I'm not even half way done, since I have a really busy schedule, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Comment

• I just started this tonight.

Comment

• Mick Fleetwood - Play on: Now, Then and Fleetwood Mac

Comment

• A third in and loving it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X