• The Official Singles Charts: The 80s by Graham Betts

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJnsnJr View Post
      Now I am reading a bio of the Sir Alex Ferguson

I didn’t know anyone was that straight here
      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Leave the grouch out of it - just listen to music like normal people and then you might appreciate/ enjoy it

Comment

• Just finished:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
            Just finished:

Ugh yass. This a classique. I have read it twice some years ago.
            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
            98 - OUT

Comment

• my all time fave book are: "the harry potter series", the "confessions of a shopaholic series", & most TRUE CRIME & MYSTERY type of books!! 😍😍😊😊👍👍

Comment

• Leave the grouch out of it - just listen to music like normal people and then you might appreciate/ enjoy it

Comment

• Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

Comment

• Does anyone on here know the 'Land of Stories' series? I read it getting good reviews on Amazon and wonder whether anyone of you could confirm that...
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• The last work I read was Antoine de Saint Exupéry's "The Little Prince". The college was asked to choose a novel or novel, and write an essay about it. I already read this work earlier, and it began to me, therefore for the composition I decided to choose it. But I have always had problems with writing an essay: either the structure is wrong, the thought is lost.. It’s good that there are resources that write my essay online. The writing turns out to be of high quality and well built.

Comment

• Originally posted by HelenManchester View Post
                        The last work I read was Antoine de Saint Exupéry's "The Little Prince". The college was asked to choose a novel or novel, and write an essay about it. I already read this work earlier, and it began to me, therefore for the composition I decided to choose it. But I have always had problems with writing an essay: either the structure is wrong, the thought is lost.. It’s good that there are resources that write my essay online. The writing turns out to be of high quality and well built.
                        A beautiful book. It was one of my favourites growing up.
                        It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                        But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Currently reading 'Little Big Man'.
                          My appreciation comes from web novels at Kitenovel

Comment

• Just finished And the Ass Saw the Angel, now moving on to Fight Club.
                            Ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?

Comment

• NOS4A2 by Joe Hill.

It's good, y'all! I didn't know that there was a show based on it until a week or so ago, but I plan to check it out once I finish the book.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Just finished this. It was great. King rarely disappoints for me.

Comment

• The Shining.

Comment

• Patrick Melrose by Edward St Aubyn

Comment

• Lots of scientific stuff no one is interested in like

* statistics
                                        * financial mathematics
                                        * business research
                                        * corporate advertising
                                        "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

• Comment

• Finally got round to starting this and I’ve been hooked; one of the most refreshing and brutally honest autobiographies.

Comment

• A Clockwork Orange.

Comment

• Starting reading this three days ago. It's fascinating thus far!

Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#1]

Comment

• Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Comment

• Frisk by Dennis Cooper.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X