No announcement yet.

Desire of a family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want a kid by the time i'm 23, im probably gonna be a single parent lol as i can't be bothered arguing with the hubby over every little detail. my kid, my way. if its a girl, names gonna be Rory(copyrighted) a boy, i'm gonna self tittle him and give him a nickname as a middle name. thats right, im gonna be one of those parents that you love to hate

surrogacy all the way, i just roll my eyes at all the religious/moral nonsense about arguments against surrogacy etc. m

Comment

Originally posted by jamesssxD
      I'm 18 & gay but I don't want kids so it all good
      Easy. Simple.

Comment

Seeing these pics of Billie Piper and her baby in the paper today made me want a kid when i'm older -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -park.html

So sweet and precious
        I think its a milestone you have to get to, when you've achieved what YOU want to achieve first though. I think i'll wait at least 10 years.

Comment

People under 20 shouldn't be having kids no matter what their sexual orientation. If it comes by accident fine but otherwise they should just use protection.
          jio CHARTS NOW:6/7/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...2#post10427172

Comment

Originally posted by jio
            People under 20 shouldn't be having kids no matter what their sexual orientation. If it comes by accident fine but otherwise they should just use protection.
            Yeah cause they usually can't support the child! Children need stability!

Comment

I have got a question for the parents on here. I haven't been a relationship yet, but it's a high priority for me to become a parent someday. There are people waiting for years until they eventually become a parent (e.g. Enrique Iglesias) and then there are ones who already are 'in joyful anticipation' a few weeks after their first date.
              Here's the thing: I'm bi with a tendency for men and as we all know, two men can't conceive a child the natural way. In Germany, adoption is legal, surrogacy not yet (it needs to be done abroad), so that would require a lot of time and money. I'm sure it's useful to tell a potential partner soon that you want to have children, but, irrespectively of whether they'll be a man or a woman, when is the right timing to start making things concrete without overwhelming the partner? Any ideas?
              Don't need hindsight
              I'll make my emotions clear
              And then disappear
              With one strike
              (All Saints)

Comment

Working...
              X