Grindr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
    Yeah most of those guys I’ve met outside have been white bottoms. Everyone thinks I’m a top. I won’t meet my type out at a bar at least in this city.
    Do they think you’re a top because you’re black? That happens to me all the time
    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
      Do they think you’re a top because you’re black? That happens to me all the time
      I'm black 6'3, 290lbs, thick and "masculine" so I get it a lot.

Side note......sometimes I wish I was 5'7 and 160lbs so I could do drag.

Comment

• Well guys, stereotypes happen in all kinds of places, may it affect sexuality, gender, ethnicity or faith. Basically Kacey Musgraves said it well: 'Just follow your arrow wherever it points'. So yeah, if bottoming is your thing, just do it... Or why not start with this drag thing? I'm not into that stuff, but I've noticed that there are straight drag queens, muscular drag queens, overweight drag queens.. Regarding the height: The most famous German drag queen is 1m 95cm tall.

@dylonj: You can definitely report how it's gonna develop. Even if he's straight, why not become gym buddies? I'm sure it'll all turn out well ;) .
        Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
        and everything you stand for?
        Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
        just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
          Well guys, stereotypes happen in all kinds of places, may it affect sexuality, gender, ethnicity or faith. Basically Kacey Musgraves said it well: 'Just follow your arrow wherever it points'. So yeah, if bottoming is your thing, just do it... Or why not start with this drag thing? I'm not into that stuff, but I've noticed that there are straight drag queens, muscular drag queens, overweight drag queens.. Regarding the height: The most famous German drag queen is 1m 95cm tall.

@dylonj: You can definitely report how it's gonna develop. Even if he's straight, why not become gym buddies? I'm sure it'll all turn out well ;) .
          In my experience you just never know who is gay these days. Over a year ago I used to see this really hot masculine guy at my pool at the weekends. Sometimes we ended up in the jacuzzi together and once we were sitting together and our legs brushed off each other a few times. This happens in the jacuzzi so I though nothing off it. Fast forward to a few months later and we talked ( on an app) and a few days later he was in my bed. This is literally the straightest looking and acting guy you could meet, but lets just say he was very comfortable on all fours, ass in the air. You just never know these days lol

Comment

• Looking back, Grindr is all fun, but I haven't met many guys on Grindr that I would talk to that much after meeting. Maybe it's because of me.
            I met my first boyfriend on Grindr, I met my now-boyfriend in real life. It can work both sides, I guess.

Comment

• Grindr is full of guys who only want sex dates or who are bored and are checking out other guys just for fun.

Anyone who is searching for more than that there will be very unlikely to find it.
              BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                Grindr is full of guys who only want sex dates or who are bored and are checking out other guys just for fun.

Anyone who is searching for more than that there will be very unlikely to find it.
                Of course, i mean Grindr is 100 percent a hook up app. Anyone who thinks that it is for anything else is just setting themselves up for extreme disappointment.

Comment

• @InFamous: It's interesting that you wrote 'straight looking and acting' in that context. A big part of Western societies still believes that every gay man fits the stereotypes I'm sure all of us know. As a straight person you're supposed to look/act like this, as a homosexual person you're supposed to look/act like that. It's people that purposely break those clichés (like the guy you mentioned) that push the social acceptance of LGBT people because the general public understands that it's not a lifestyle but a part of identity that very well goes along with all other parts of identity and personality (e.g. jobs, gender roles, faith, age, ethnicity, hobbies). Homosexual men can't be masculine? Yes, they can. Homosexual men can't play soccer? Yes, they can. Homosexual men can't be religious? I'm sure you know the answer...
                  Last edited by theMathematician; Sun December 15, 2019, 02:50.

Comment

@InFamous: It's interesting that you wrote 'straight looking and acting' in that context. A big part of Western societies still believes that every gay man fits the stereotypes I'm sure all of us know. As a straight person you're supposed to look/act like this, as a homosexual person you're supposed to look/act like that. It's people that purposely break those clichés (like the guy you mentioned) that push the social acceptance of LGBT people because the general public understands that it's not a lifestyle but a part of identity that very well goes along with all other parts of identity and personality (e.g. jobs, gender roles, faith, age, ethnicity, hobbies). Homosexual men can't be masculine? Yes, they can. Homosexual men can't play soccer? Yes, they can. Homosexual men can't be religious? I'm sure you know the answer...
                    Well this dude aint pushing anything cos he is 100 percent in the closet and probably has a girlfriend lol

Comment

• What do you think is preventing him from coming out of the closet - family, job, 'friends' ? I think he'll have it easier because he's not matching what's typically linked to being a gay man.

Comment

What do you think is preventing him from coming out of the closet - family, job, 'friends' ? I think he'll have it easier because he's not matching what's typically linked to being a gay man.
                        Dude not everyone cares or thinks about this closet thing or making a big "coming out" to the world. Maybe he just likes D--- in his ass once in a while. For some guys, it doesn't go any further than that.

Comment

• ^^^^i don’t think everyone wants to come out or thinks about being in a closet. More power to them!

I have a question though...I might get flamed for this BUT I always get in trouble when I say I prefer masculine men (sexually). I have some friends who always roll their eyes when I say this. I never understood the issue with this. I mean everyone has their preference and you see it all over Grindr. If someone says they don’t like black guys or fat guys I keep it moving.
                          I don’t think I’m “femphobic” but I prefer someone who is masculine presenting and acting....thoughts??

Comment

• Internalized homophobia it’s no different from black people that don’t **** with black people or only like light skins.
                            Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Tired of using Grindr. I am 28 years old and single for the last one year. no hookup for a year long. I’m tired of the attitude of Young boys. So I have decided to meet a mature daddy now. maybe he cares about my feelings and my sexual needs. For the past few days, I'm searching the internet to find a sugar daddy. I found an article https://online4.love/sugar-daddy-sites/ that is specifically written about dating a mature sugar daddy. This guy has said a lot about finding a perfect sugar daddy. What do you think the article writer correctly describes the facts about finding a sugar daddy? If you have any suggestions please lemme know. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
                              For general chat about life, sports and anything really that doesn't fit into our other forums.
                              Last edited by martin32; Mon March 2, 2020, 20:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by martin32 View Post
                                Tired of using Grindr. I am 28 years old and single for the last one year. no hookup for a year long. I’m tired of the attitude of Young boys. So I have decided to meet a mature daddy now. maybe he cares about my feelings and my sexual needs. For the past few days, I'm searching the internet to find a sugar daddy. because I am fed up with the behavior of young guys. what you think guys how and where I can find my soul mate?
                                Go out, join a club, look around at work.
                                Good luck!
                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Maybe I do unjustice to relationships that work that way, but in most cases, relationships with a big age gap don't work because both partners are not on the same level. The older partner profits from the younger one's look, while the other one profits from the older one's financial situation. According to my own experience in the context of online dating, there's a high amount of guys who's just looking for hook-ups, but there are also ones that are willing to engage in a long-term relationship. Ironically, it seems to be that a higher amount of mature guys are looking for plain intercourse than younger ones, but each to their own. Before throwing the towel though, martin32, you may wanna check out Zach Garcia's YT channel. He's a totally down-to-earth young Southern guy who's happily married with another guy, showing that same-sex relationships can work despite all of the sex addicts out there ;) .
                                  Last edited by theMathematician; Sat February 29, 2020, 02:00.

Comment

• ^ What's a big age gap for you? My partner and I are a bit over 10 years apart from each other (he's the older one) and we have near to zero problems because of that. It obviously also depends on the individuals because sometimes, I'm even more mature than my partner and we're definitely 'on the same level'. Though he had to get used to it that I'm on the same level as he is despite being ten years younger.

Overall, I think age gap is never a reason why a relationship doesn't work, it's always about communication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      Overall, I think age gap is never a reason why a relationship doesn't work, it's always about communication.
                                      Age gap means little if the partners are older. But an 18 year old and a 28 year old are certainly worlds apart IMHO. I think somewhere post-30 (for the younger person) the age difference makes little to no impact. By then you should be a formed (more or less) person and it's all about if you're a match or not.
                                      I have received many gifts from God,
                                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I was 25 and my partner 30 when we met. Him being older was one of the things that attracted me to him. While most of my friends were thinking of changing studies or what job they should go for, I found my partner way more interesting as he already knew what he wanted in life.

Comment

• My Grindr highlight was getting to know a police officer I had a thing with for like 8 months. Even that experience turned a tad sour when I found out he still had a thing for Grindr and didn’t want to tell me.

Seriously, you cannot expect anything close to reliable on this platform.

Made my peace with it though not using it anymore and frequently go out with friends instead.
                                          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Tansike : My parents are almost 6 years apart and I'd say that that's the most I would go for. I'm 25 now and I feel like teens as well as people in their 30s literally live in totally different worlds than me now. Add to that that I look younger than my age says so someone at the age of 35 would feel like my father to me. But it's not just similar interests and a similar job situation, I definitely want to have kids later on and grow old together with my partner - and the chance for that is the highest with someone who's roundabout the same age as you.

Comment

Tansike : My parents are almost 6 years apart and I'd say that that's the most I would go for. I'm 25 now and I feel like teens as well as people in their 30s literally live in totally different worlds than me now. Add to that that I look younger than my age says so someone at the age of 35 would feel like my father to me. But it's not just similar interests and a similar job situation, I definitely want to have kids later on and grow old together with my partner - and the chance for that is the highest with someone who's roundabout the same age as you.
                                              Why would you like to have children?

Comment

• Hey@'RayRay'! Aren't you a teacher? I'm sure you know why people have children ;) . It's a mix of egoistic, altruistic and social reasons for me. I want to take care of a young individual, who, in return, takes care of me when I am in need of support. I want to pass my wisdom and values to the next generation in order to survive me once I'm no longer around. I'm my granny's only grandchild and definitely don't want to be the reason why that part of my family is going instinct. Besides, the German pension system works in a way that young people finance the elder. So too few children = you gotta work until you're old and grey. Due to the fact that my parents' generation had too few children, I already know that I'm going to work until I'm 70. I think having children will be my main challenge in life and that's what I'm basically preparing for with my studies and stuff.

Comment

Hey@'RayRay'! Aren't you a teacher? I'm sure you know why people have children ;) . It's a mix of egoistic, altruistic and social reasons for me. I want to take care of a young individual, who, in return, takes care of me when I am in need of support. I want to pass my wisdom and values to the next generation in order to survive me once I'm no longer around. I'm my granny's only grandchild and definitely don't want to be the reason why that part of my family is going instinct. Besides, the German pension system works in a way that young people finance the elder. So too few children = you gotta work until you're old and grey. Due to the fact that my parents' generation had too few children, I already know that I'm going to work until I'm 70. I think having children will be my main challenge in life and that's what I'm basically preparing for with my studies and stuff.
                                                  Yes, I am a teacher. I've noticed a lot of people have children, because they only see the fun side. Or they don't really think about it. The good part about being gay is you have to really think about having children or not.
                                                  Only last week a colleague told me her boyfriend was disappointed they had a daughter as he wanted to have a son to play soccer/football with. I was shocked how anyone could talk like that in 2020. If they had me as their son they would be so disappointed in me. Just like my real father was. A lot of people have children for the wrong reasons.
                                                  Yes, the young will pay for the elderly. But the days where the young take care of their parents are long gone.
                                                  I can understand you don't want your family to go instinct. Luckily I have a brother and sister who both have children, but even if they hadn't, it wouldn't be enough reason for me to have them.
                                                  My husband wanted children when we were younger, but now we're happy we didn't. There are so many problems in the world. The biggest of all: there are way too many people. I wouldn't want to bring a child into this world to be honest.

Comment

• RayRay : You're a nice guy and I think you don't mind me being honest here. I've gone to your Instagram site a few times and wondered: 'Why has this guy got so many pets rather than children?', only to realize that it would be rude to ask this, resulting in me biting my tongue in that case. I don't know neither you or your husband in person, but what I've learned about you, you would be a good father. I know that there are bad parents, but that would motivate me to do it even better. In fact, I feel like I can do my part to improve society by raising children to become good citizens. Additionally, the demographic evolution in Germany (same for many Western countries) leads politicians to consider allowing more migrants to come here in order to even that gap out. Not sure what's the situation in your country, but I've learned that people of different backgrounds living together may result in social tensions every now and then. So from an economical point of view, it's either more children or more migration - depending on costs, efficiency and duration.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X