Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• martin32
    replied
    Tired of using Grindr. I am 28 years old and single for the last one year. no hookup for a year long. I’m tired of the attitude of Young boys. So I have decided to meet a mature daddy now. maybe he cares about my feelings and my sexual needs. For the past few days, I'm searching the internet to find a sugar daddy. because I am fed up with the behavior of young guys. what you think guys how and where I can find my soul mate?

For general chat about life, sports and anything really that doesn't fit into our other forums.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Internalized homophobia it’s no different from black people that don’t **** with black people or only like light skins.

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied
    ^^^^i don’t think everyone wants to come out or thinks about being in a closet. More power to them!

I have a question though...I might get flamed for this BUT I always get in trouble when I say I prefer masculine men (sexually). I have some friends who always roll their eyes when I say this. I never understood the issue with this. I mean everyone has their preference and you see it all over Grindr. If someone says they don’t like black guys or fat guys I keep it moving.
    I don’t think I’m “femphobic” but I prefer someone who is masculine presenting and acting....thoughts??

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    What do you think is preventing him from coming out of the closet - family, job, 'friends' ? I think he'll have it easier because he's not matching what's typically linked to being a gay man.
    Dude not everyone cares or thinks about this closet thing or making a big "coming out" to the world. Maybe he just likes D--- in his ass once in a while. For some guys, it doesn't go any further than that.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    What do you think is preventing him from coming out of the closet - family, job, 'friends' ? I think he'll have it easier because he's not matching what's typically linked to being a gay man.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    @InFamous: It's interesting that you wrote 'straight looking and acting' in that context. A big part of Western societies still believes that every gay man fits the stereotypes I'm sure all of us know. As a straight person you're supposed to look/act like this, as a homosexual person you're supposed to look/act like that. It's people that purposely break those clichés (like the guy you mentioned) that push the social acceptance of LGBT people because the general public understands that it's not a lifestyle but a part of identity that very well goes along with all other parts of identity and personality (e.g. jobs, gender roles, faith, age, ethnicity, hobbies). Homosexual men can't be masculine? Yes, they can. Homosexual men can't play soccer? Yes, they can. Homosexual men can't be religious? I'm sure you know the answer...
    Well this dude aint pushing anything cos he is 100 percent in the closet and probably has a girlfriend lol

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    @InFamous: It's interesting that you wrote 'straight looking and acting' in that context. A big part of Western societies still believes that every gay man fits the stereotypes I'm sure all of us know. As a straight person you're supposed to look/act like this, as a homosexual person you're supposed to look/act like that. It's people that purposely break those clichés (like the guy you mentioned) that push the social acceptance of LGBT people because the general public understands that it's not a lifestyle but a part of identity that very well goes along with all other parts of identity and personality (e.g. jobs, gender roles, faith, age, ethnicity, hobbies). Homosexual men can't be masculine? Yes, they can. Homosexual men can't play soccer? Yes, they can. Homosexual men can't be religious? I'm sure you know the answer...
    Last edited by theMathematician; Sun December 15th, 2019, 02:50.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Grindr is full of guys who only want sex dates or who are bored and are checking out other guys just for fun.

Anyone who is searching for more than that there will be very unlikely to find it.
    Of course, i mean Grindr is 100 percent a hook up app. Anyone who thinks that it is for anything else is just setting themselves up for extreme disappointment.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Grindr is full of guys who only want sex dates or who are bored and are checking out other guys just for fun.

Anyone who is searching for more than that there will be very unlikely to find it.

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    Looking back, Grindr is all fun, but I haven't met many guys on Grindr that I would talk to that much after meeting. Maybe it's because of me.
    I met my first boyfriend on Grindr, I met my now-boyfriend in real life. It can work both sides, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Well guys, stereotypes happen in all kinds of places, may it affect sexuality, gender, ethnicity or faith. Basically Kacey Musgraves said it well: 'Just follow your arrow wherever it points'. So yeah, if bottoming is your thing, just do it... Or why not start with this drag thing? I'm not into that stuff, but I've noticed that there are straight drag queens, muscular drag queens, overweight drag queens.. Regarding the height: The most famous German drag queen is 1m 95cm tall.

@dylonj: You can definitely report how it's gonna develop. Even if he's straight, why not become gym buddies? I'm sure it'll all turn out well ;) .
    In my experience you just never know who is gay these days. Over a year ago I used to see this really hot masculine guy at my pool at the weekends. Sometimes we ended up in the jacuzzi together and once we were sitting together and our legs brushed off each other a few times. This happens in the jacuzzi so I though nothing off it. Fast forward to a few months later and we talked ( on an app) and a few days later he was in my bed. This is literally the straightest looking and acting guy you could meet, but lets just say he was very comfortable on all fours, ass in the air. You just never know these days lol

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Well guys, stereotypes happen in all kinds of places, may it affect sexuality, gender, ethnicity or faith. Basically Kacey Musgraves said it well: 'Just follow your arrow wherever it points'. So yeah, if bottoming is your thing, just do it... Or why not start with this drag thing? I'm not into that stuff, but I've noticed that there are straight drag queens, muscular drag queens, overweight drag queens.. Regarding the height: The most famous German drag queen is 1m 95cm tall.

@dylonj: You can definitely report how it's gonna develop. Even if he's straight, why not become gym buddies? I'm sure it'll all turn out well ;) .

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
    Do they think you’re a top because you’re black? That happens to me all the time
    I'm black 6'3, 290lbs, thick and "masculine" so I get it a lot.

Side note......sometimes I wish I was 5'7 and 160lbs so I could do drag.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by dylonj View Post
    Yeah most of those guys I’ve met outside have been white bottoms. Everyone thinks I’m a top. I won’t meet my type out at a bar at least in this city.
    Do they think you’re a top because you’re black? That happens to me all the time

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied
    ^^^True! There is an added later for me as well. I grew up in the Caribbean where being gay is not exactly welcomed so I grew up and spent my teenage and adult years trying to hide and fit in.
    On the gym story I forgot to add that the guy stared at me a few times and we exchanged that “straight guy” head nod. If I do see him again I will definitely introduce myself.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    This gaydar thing is interesting... Again, in an ideal world, you couldn't judge someone's sexuality by their look or behavior because... well, masculine guys could be into guys or girls, feminine guys could be into guys or girls. In reality, chance is high that feminine guys are more into guys, but who knows how that'll develop in the future.

Regarding the gym story: Some straight dudes may feel intimated by assuming that you could be sexually attracted to them. On the other side, the same could be said about the women who train there... If they were self-confident, they wouldn't be bothered by your sexuality, just do their weight lifting and move on ;) .

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied
    In an ideal world, it'd go like this:
    A: Hope you don't mind, but I'd like to tell you that you have beautiful eyes.
    B: Oh thanks, but I'm not into men.
    A: Well, then have a nice day ;) .

I see why some people refuse to do that because they don't want to be stigmatised ('Ewww, are you a faggot, or what?'), but it would be easier to get to know people if they just accepted a compliment irrespective of the speaker's gender.

@toni_pest: It's your choice of course, but I'd personally refuse to go that route because a real relationship can satisfy you deep inside way more than a hook up ever could. One of the reasons why it's a priority to find a partner to support me in my highs and lows ;) .
    Exactly! This morning I saw the perfect man at the gym! He was tall, chocolate, thick, he had a beard! He was just perfect but I would never approach him because I can never trust my gaydar then I’m known as that faggot in the gym! I’m probably known as that anyway because I’m not exactly in the closet lol. But, I know how men can act in public.

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied
    Yeah most of those guys I’ve met outside have been white bottoms. Everyone thinks I’m a top. I won’t meet my type out at a bar at least in this city.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    In an ideal world, it'd go like this:
    A: Hope you don't mind, but I'd like to tell you that you have beautiful eyes.
    B: Oh thanks, but I'm not into men.
    A: Well, then have a nice day ;) .

I see why some people refuse to do that because they don't want to be stigmatised ('Ewww, are you a faggot, or what?'), but it would be easier to get to know people if they just accepted a compliment irrespective of the speaker's gender.

@toni_pest: It's your choice of course, but I'd personally refuse to go that route because a real relationship can satisfy you deep inside way more than a hook up ever could. One of the reasons why it's a priority to find a partner to support me in my highs and lows ;) .

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
    I would love to meet someone the normal way, but you can never be sure your gaydar is right
    Well, on Grindr you also can never be sure if you will meet mr. right. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Go out and meet people in a different way.
    I would love to meet someone the normal way, but you can never be sure your gaydar is right

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    I can never meet someone that both physically and mentally attracts me. I've met a few nice people via Tinder, but either I don't feel attracted or they're a bit fed in the head. Most of the guys don't actually know what they want, except if they only want sex and i'm not that kind of gerl, but i think i'm gonna start going there because it seems there's no other way. The other problem here is that most guys don't even have a pic because they're scared or closeted and I automatically ignore those people because I hate texting with the people I know, let alone with someone that has no identity whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Ok so a couple things.... I use grindr, tinder, badoo, growlr and Jack’d (don’t judge me and mind your business lol) and I spend a lot of time hoping I will find someone different but they all want to **** and move on. A lot just want to see nudes and then disappear...that’s why I don’t send my nudes! I have a dedicated photo album of nudes from tumblr. I’m starting to worry that I will be alone for a loooong time.
    Go out and meet people in a different way.

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    Ok so a couple things.... I use grindr, tinder, badoo, growlr and Jack’d (don’t judge me and mind your business lol) and I spend a lot of time hoping I will find someone different but they all want to **** and move on. A lot just want to see nudes and then disappear...that’s why I don’t send my nudes! I have a dedicated photo album of nudes from tumblr. I’m starting to worry that I will be alone for a loooong time.

Publish your nudes on an OnlyFans account and you’ll be less alone.

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X