Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Pets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jochen
    I have two dogs and 8 piranhas
    I hate cats and they fear me.
    I also can't stand birds
    I love cats and feel sorry for dogs not knowing what bullshit owners they have at times.

    I love everything catty.... cats, lions, tigers. All of these are right up my alley.
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

    Comment


    • Today marks four weeks since my sweet puppy passed away. The first week after was very hard, but the last couple weeks have been better - but sometimes a memory hits me and I am overcome. She would have been ten years old this week and we had had her since she was a puppy.

      My home feels much emptier without her here

      Comment


      • Feel hugged and comforted [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION]
        It's a tough thing to overcome and I think I've had ages to really process the death of close ones. Make room for the vulnerable feelings as it will help you to handle the situation properly.
        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
          Today marks four weeks since my sweet puppy passed away. The first week after was very hard, but the last couple weeks have been better - but sometimes a memory hits me and I am overcome. She would have been ten years old this week and we had had her since she was a puppy.

          My home feels much emptier without her here
          Are you thinking of having a new dog?
          If you do, think of getting two.
          We chose two puppies last year and they give us so much joy.
          We always just had one dog, but two are so much more fun. Especially for the dogs themselves.
          My Instagram... - Click here

          Comment


          • [MENTION=7912]Loose[/MENTION] [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] - thank you so much - I had a tough moment this morning and UKMix was open, so it was nice to vent here where I know there are pet lovers

            RayRay, I don't think I'm ready for another pet so soon. For one thing, i think I am going to enjoy not having the responsibility for a little while. It may be awhile, but if/when I got another dog, I will certainly post pictures

            Comment


            • I have a chiuaua Miky and cat called Jedi, they get on well, I love watching Jedi tease Miky in order to provoke him to fight (he gives zoro ****) or when she licks him in affection or they lay together.

              Next I'm thinking of adding small pig or squirell or surikata or ferret

              https://imgur.com/a/zPJZRF2
              May the vacuum be with You

              Comment


              • I am not sure if this will work but this is my cat, his name is Cairo <3

                and yeah it doesn't work lol

                https://www.instagram.com/p/Btjlo8OHPqc/

                Comment


                • ^ She is cute!
                  My Instagram... - Click here

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Nanda View Post
                    I am not sure if this will work but this is my cat, his name is Cairo <3

                    and yeah it doesn't work lol

                    https://www.instagram.com/p/Btjlo8OHPqc/
                    Beautiful cat! He's clearly a professional model

                    Comment




                    • I've seen it all - a lion getting a fricking manicure...

                      Comment


                      • I want a lion for a pet. lions and tigers are the best.
                        My Chart

                        Comment


                        • Lions are one of the most beautiful animals ever, I can totally understand why humans throughout history were so fascinated by them.
                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                            Lions are one of the most beautiful animals ever, I can totally understand why humans throughout history were so fascinated by them.
                            fascinated? more like hunted them to extinction.
                            My Chart

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                              fascinated? more like hunted them to extinction.
                              u might have made a point

                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

                              Comment


                              • My pets (four cats, four dogs) have their own Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ray_s_pets/

                                And I'll be getting my new puppy this Thursday!!!!!!!!!! So excited. She will be my first chihuahua. She has her own Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Miss-Lili-M...8391533405766/
                                My Instagram... - Click here

                                Comment


                                • My first and only pet so far is Summer, my labrador. I lived in the "Randstad" of the Netherlands...fellow Dutchies help me translate "Randstad".
                                  I moved to the north of the country, where there is a lot more space and nature etc. when I was about 20 years old and finally got a dog, one of my biggest wishes as a child.
                                  I picked her up at NYE 2009 and she's going to be 10 years old by the end of this year.
                                  "Lift up your head
                                  Lift up your heart..."

                                  https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                    My first and only pet so far is Summer, my labrador. I lived in the "Randstad" of the Netherlands...fellow Dutchies help me translate "Randstad".
                                    I moved to the north of the country, where there is a lot more space and nature etc. when I was about 20 years old and finally got a dog, one of my biggest wishes as a child.
                                    I picked her up at NYE 2009 and she's going to be 10 years old by the end of this year.
                                    OMG that dog is STUNNING.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                      I want a lion for a pet. lions and tigers are the best.
                                      A little baby tiger would be awesome, if he would not grow into a fierce adult and eat you ;)

                                      Comment


                                      • What a beautiful dog.
                                        Whitney Houston

                                        Comment




                                        • My new puppy!
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

                                          Comment


                                          • I feel like s*it! My cat fell off the balcony while I was at work yesterday. I was looking for her the whole afternoon and after few hours of searching I bumped into one of the neighbours who told me they found her dead outside the building in the morning. The animal control took her. Not only I lost a wonderful kitty, but I also didn't get a chance to say goodbye

                                            Comment


                                            • ^So sorry to hear you lost your cat.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

                                              Comment


                                              • Thank you

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by grooveboy View Post
                                                  I feel like s*it! My cat fell off the balcony while I was at work yesterday. I was looking for her the whole afternoon and after few hours of searching I bumped into one of the neighbours who told me they found her dead outside the building in the morning. The animal control took her. Not only I lost a wonderful kitty, but I also didn't get a chance to say goodbye
                                                  Oh my god that’s what nightmares are made of. I am SO sorry for your loss! It must be horrible. :(
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I am sorry for your loss[*]
                                                    Whitney Houston

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Thank you guys! :*

                                                      Comment


                                                      • So it's been nine months and have been missing having a dog. So we went to the shelter and picked up a 4 yo lab mix. Her name is Sasha and she is just the sweetest. I'll post a picture of her when I get a chance.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                          So it's been nine months and have been missing having a dog. So we went to the shelter and picked up a 4 yo lab mix. Her name is Sasha and she is just the sweetest. I'll post a picture of her when I get a chance.
                                                          Omg congrats! And it’s amazing that you went to a shelter by the way.

                                                          All those babies in the shelters deserve a second chance.
                                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                            So it's been nine months and have been missing having a dog. So we went to the shelter and picked up a 4 yo lab mix. Her name is Sasha and she is just the sweetest. I'll post a picture of her when I get a chance.
                                                            Way to go! Dogs bring so much joy. We have four now. Always great to come home.
                                                            My Instagram... - Click here

                                                            Comment


                                                            • I posted a pic of her on my chart thread, but here is Sasha. She's a very happy girl

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X