Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Pets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Your Pets

    Thanks. We gave her a nice place in our garden.
    Still feeling sad.
    My Instagram... - Click here

    Comment


    • Came here to post about my little girl, then saw your story, RayRay. I'm so sorry - what a terrible way to lose a pet.

      As some of you know, my dog was diagnosed with cancer last month. I have chosen to just do some radiation to ease the pain, but she is still going to be gone in a few months. Just been so sad the last couple weeks thinking of her being gone. :(

      At least I have some time to appreciate her.

      [center:2v2vfm1j][/center:2v2vfm1j]

      Comment


      • Re: Your Pets

        Hope she will live longer than is said, cheapthrills.

        Our old dog is 13 years now. Last year the vet told us she has cancer, but operating was a no-go as she wouldn't survive an operation due to her weak heart. Without an operation she has about two years, he thought.
        One year has passed and we decided to buy two young puppies and not wait till our old dog has died. Now our old dog seems to come alive more. She suddenly wants to go for long walks with the pups. Really great to see.
        My Instagram... - Click here

        Comment


        • So sorry to hear about your girl @cheapthrills. Beautiful girl. Enjoy every moment with her.

          @rayray how lovely that the pups are giving your older one a new lease of life.

          Comment


          • Omg noo,,that's so sad RayRay. Gonna make sure I cuddle my cat extra nice tonight tbh, I can't imagine him gone, ever ? but glad about your dog ???

            @cheapthrills so sad! Hope he pulls thru for another few extra months
            ?
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jochen
              I have two dogs and 8 piranhas
              I hate cats and they fear me.
              I also can't stand birds
              I love cats and feel sorry for dogs not knowing what bullshit owners they have at times.

              I love everything catty.... cats, lions, tigers. All of these are right up my alley.
              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

              Comment


              • Today marks four weeks since my sweet puppy passed away. The first week after was very hard, but the last couple weeks have been better - but sometimes a memory hits me and I am overcome. She would have been ten years old this week and we had had her since she was a puppy.

                My home feels much emptier without her here

                Comment


                • Feel hugged and comforted [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION]
                  It's a tough thing to overcome and I think I've had ages to really process the death of close ones. Make room for the vulnerable feelings as it will help you to handle the situation properly.
                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                    Today marks four weeks since my sweet puppy passed away. The first week after was very hard, but the last couple weeks have been better - but sometimes a memory hits me and I am overcome. She would have been ten years old this week and we had had her since she was a puppy.

                    My home feels much emptier without her here
                    Are you thinking of having a new dog?
                    If you do, think of getting two.
                    We chose two puppies last year and they give us so much joy.
                    We always just had one dog, but two are so much more fun. Especially for the dogs themselves.
                    My Instagram... - Click here

                    Comment


                    • [MENTION=7912]Loose[/MENTION] [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] - thank you so much - I had a tough moment this morning and UKMix was open, so it was nice to vent here where I know there are pet lovers

                      RayRay, I don't think I'm ready for another pet so soon. For one thing, i think I am going to enjoy not having the responsibility for a little while. It may be awhile, but if/when I got another dog, I will certainly post pictures

                      Comment


                      • I have a chiuaua Miky and cat called Jedi, they get on well, I love watching Jedi tease Miky in order to provoke him to fight (he gives zoro ****) or when she licks him in affection or they lay together.

                        Next I'm thinking of adding small pig or squirell or surikata or ferret

                        https://imgur.com/a/zPJZRF2
                        May the vacuum be with You

                        Comment


                        • I am not sure if this will work but this is my cat, his name is Cairo <3

                          and yeah it doesn't work lol

                          https://www.instagram.com/p/Btjlo8OHPqc/

                          Comment


                          • ^ She is cute!
                            My Instagram... - Click here

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nanda View Post
                              I am not sure if this will work but this is my cat, his name is Cairo <3

                              and yeah it doesn't work lol

                              https://www.instagram.com/p/Btjlo8OHPqc/
                              Beautiful cat! He's clearly a professional model

                              Comment




                              • I've seen it all - a lion getting a fricking manicure...

                                Comment


                                • I want a lion for a pet. lions and tigers are the best.
                                  My Chart

                                  Comment


                                  • Lions are one of the most beautiful animals ever, I can totally understand why humans throughout history were so fascinated by them.
                                    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                    98 - OUT

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                      Lions are one of the most beautiful animals ever, I can totally understand why humans throughout history were so fascinated by them.
                                      fascinated? more like hunted them to extinction.
                                      My Chart

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                        fascinated? more like hunted them to extinction.
                                        u might have made a point

                                        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                        98 - OUT

                                        Comment


                                        • My pets (four cats, four dogs) have their own Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ray_s_pets/

                                          And I'll be getting my new puppy this Thursday!!!!!!!!!! So excited. She will be my first chihuahua. She has her own Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Miss-Lili-M...8391533405766/
                                          My Instagram... - Click here

                                          Comment


                                          • My first and only pet so far is Summer, my labrador. I lived in the "Randstad" of the Netherlands...fellow Dutchies help me translate "Randstad".
                                            I moved to the north of the country, where there is a lot more space and nature etc. when I was about 20 years old and finally got a dog, one of my biggest wishes as a child.
                                            I picked her up at NYE 2009 and she's going to be 10 years old by the end of this year.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                              My first and only pet so far is Summer, my labrador. I lived in the "Randstad" of the Netherlands...fellow Dutchies help me translate "Randstad".
                                              I moved to the north of the country, where there is a lot more space and nature etc. when I was about 20 years old and finally got a dog, one of my biggest wishes as a child.
                                              I picked her up at NYE 2009 and she's going to be 10 years old by the end of this year.
                                              OMG that dog is STUNNING.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                I want a lion for a pet. lions and tigers are the best.
                                                A little baby tiger would be awesome, if he would not grow into a fierce adult and eat you ;)

                                                Comment


                                                • What a beautiful dog.
                                                  Whitney Houston

                                                  Comment




                                                  • My new puppy!
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X