No announcement yet.

Your Pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like s*it! My cat fell off the balcony while I was at work yesterday. I was looking for her the whole afternoon and after few hours of searching I bumped into one of the neighbours who told me they found her dead outside the building in the morning. The animal control took her. Not only I lost a wonderful kitty, but I also didn't get a chance to say goodbye

Comment

• ^So sorry to hear you lost your cat.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy View Post
          I feel like s*it! My cat fell off the balcony while I was at work yesterday. I was looking for her the whole afternoon and after few hours of searching I bumped into one of the neighbours who told me they found her dead outside the building in the morning. The animal control took her. Not only I lost a wonderful kitty, but I also didn't get a chance to say goodbye
          Oh my god that’s what nightmares are made of. I am SO sorry for your loss! It must be horrible. :(
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I am sorry for your loss[*]
            Whitney Houston

Comment

• Thank you guys! :*

Comment

• So it's been nine months and have been missing having a dog. So we went to the shelter and picked up a 4 yo lab mix. Her name is Sasha and she is just the sweetest. I'll post a picture of her when I get a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                  So it's been nine months and have been missing having a dog. So we went to the shelter and picked up a 4 yo lab mix. Her name is Sasha and she is just the sweetest. I'll post a picture of her when I get a chance.
                  Omg congrats! And it’s amazing that you went to a shelter by the way.

All those babies in the shelters deserve a second chance.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

So it's been nine months and have been missing having a dog. So we went to the shelter and picked up a 4 yo lab mix. Her name is Sasha and she is just the sweetest. I'll post a picture of her when I get a chance.
                    Way to go! Dogs bring so much joy. We have four now. Always great to come home.

Comment

• I posted a pic of her on my chart thread, but here is Sasha. She's a very happy girl

Comment

• My sweet little Lili.

Comment

I posted a pic of her on my chart thread, but here is Sasha. She's a very happy girl

Awww <3

Comment

• And our rebel hearts: Jack and Jill.

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

And our rebel hearts: Jack and Jill.
                              Ugh....Too much happiness lol.
                              How many pets do you guys have? I have a lot of respect for you, taking care of all of them <3

Comment

• I named my dog Summer, but she's actually more of an autumn/winter fan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                  Ugh....Too much happiness lol.
                                  How many pets do you guys have? I have a lot of respect for you, taking care of all of them <3
                                  Four dogs, four cats, two turtoises, lots of fish. It's a lot of work, but they bring a lot of happiness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                    I named my dog Summer, but she's actually more of an autumn/winter fan!

Such a good shot, could be a postcard or an album cover; diva worthy!
                                    The sands of time fade into dark
                                    Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                    A message to madness
                                    Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                      Four dogs, four cats, two turtoises, lots of fish. It's a lot of work, but they bring a lot of happiness.

Wow, that's awesome. These animals must be having a happy life with you guys! Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                                        Such a good shot, could be a postcard or an album cover; diva worthy!
                                        She is a diva, that's for sure. She has 4 siblings and when I 'adopted' her 10 years ago I was told she was the Queen of the nest, needless to say I fell for her right away haha.

Comment

I posted a pic of her on my chart thread, but here is Sasha. She's a very happy girl

yeees, adopt don't shop
                                          Loving all the cute doggos on here. I have a dachshund mix (well at least that's the only breed possible to identify - short legs and sausage body ) His parents were saved from a killing station in hungary. He is not even two years old but looks 15 with his grey tousled hair and can be a pain in the ass since he is stubborn as f*** and likes to bark but how can you not love them?
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] They say pets take after their parents....
                                            The sands of time fade into dark
                                            Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                            A message to madness
                                            Feel music that's realness

Comment

• I have an old Siamese cat (15 years old) and she is awesome. They have the best personalities (https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/pet-adv...amese-cat.html).
                                              I have to give her 6 different pills twice a day for her bad heart, but she is worth it!

Comment

• [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] - what a fantastic shot - it looks like it belongs in a dog calendar to represent October
                                                [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] what cute doggos - I bet they enjoy each other's company. How old are your dogs?

Comment

• [MENTION=87497]Hejira[/MENTION] - what a fantastic shot - it looks like it belongs in a dog calendar to represent October

[MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] what cute doggos - I bet they enjoy each other's company. How old are your dogs?

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaG View Post
                                                    I have an old Siamese cat (15 years old) and she is awesome. They have the best personalities
                                                    We have a Siamese cat as well. Love their personality too!

Our other cats are Maine Coons and one Ragdoll (the white cat).

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                    @RayRay what cute doggos - I bet they enjoy each other's company. How old are your dogs?
                                                    Zazu is 14 years old.
                                                    Jack and Jill turned 1 last May.
                                                    And Lili is just 16 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X