No announcement yet.

Your Pets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] all your babies are so adorable omg
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      [MENTION=49569]cheapthrills[/MENTION] [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] all your babies are so adorable omg
      Agreed and they all look so happy. Y'all must be some very good pet parents
      The sands of time fade into dark
      Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
      A message to madness
      Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Jack and Jill having fun (almost flying!)

Our handsome Frankie.

Diva Tricolore.

One of my personal favorite pictures.
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] Ugh, your pets are so LOVED. Sweethearts, all of them!
          The sands of time fade into dark
          Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
          A message to madness
          Feel music that's realness

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
            [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] Ugh, your pets are so LOVED. Sweethearts, all of them!
            Love it too.
            "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
            "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• I have another pet, but it only shows up in Autumn it seems.
              (I screamed and nearly peed while taking this picture, just saying).

Comment

• All jokes aside: it's "National animal day" in the Netherlands. Is this even a worldwide thing? I don't know! Is it European?

Anyway, my dog Summer again.

Last edited by Hejira; Fri October 4th, 2019, 21:26.

Comment

• ^ Nice picture.

I was wondering the same: anyone else celebrating Animal Day on October 4th?

Comment

• Last year: Zazu with one of our chickens.

Last edited by RayRay; Fri October 4th, 2019, 21:18.

Comment

• The avi is so small, but I decided to make Sasha my avi for the time being

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                        The avi is so small, but I decided to make Sasha my avi for the time being
                        You have a new dog?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

You have a new dog?
                          You can see a better pic of her on the previous page, but yes, we got her in September!

Yesterday marked the anniversary of when we said goodbye to Sadie I thought Sasha, especially looking so much like Sadie, would help with losing her. It mostly has, but even though they look similar, their personalities are really different (not in any bad way) so it's not like having the same dog. I suppose that's a good thing.

Comment

You can see a better pic of her on the previous page, but yes, we got her in September!

Yesterday marked the anniversary of when we said goodbye to Sadie I thought Sasha, especially looking so much like Sadie, would help with losing her. It mostly has, but even though they look similar, their personalities are really different (not in any bad way) so it's not like having the same dog. I suppose that's a good thing.
                            Just looked at the pic on the previous page. Now I remember. She looks different though on your new pic.
                            We have four dogs and all have their own personality. Even our two English Springer Spaniels are very different. But yes, that's a good thing.

Comment

Your dog is so cute
                              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

That's a really cute shot.

Comment

• This is my dog (Summer) on the left and my friend's dog (Ayla) on the right. My dog is 10, the pup is barely a year old. The contrast is so endearing to me...that huge old blob compared to that tiny thing LOL.
                                  Summer really didn't care for Ayla, she kept ignoring her, grumpy gal.

Comment

Working...
                                  X