• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimJim
    Kiwis are people from New Zealand
    Ah ok. Thanks.

Comment

My mum used to tell me all the English related stereotypes that Thriller posted when I was a kid Also, how strict English mothers are and that she'd become like them if I didn't eat my food

Another one that a few ppl have told me is that Scottish ppl are the meanest ppl in the world when it comes to money

Comment

I thought of one that really annoys me! ...when people think that all Catholic priests are child molesters (or even likely to be one)
        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
          I thought of one that really annoys me! ...when people think that all Catholic priests are child molesters (or even likely to be one)
          yeah that stereotype is quite annoying... they are way too busy with their fellows to be bothered...

Comment

Originally posted by ECE
            Another one that a few ppl have told me is that Scottish ppl are the meanest ppl in the world when it comes to money
            This one is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Plym
              Originally posted by ECE
              This one is true.
              Very!

Comment

^Rrrrrreally? wow

Comment

Can we stay off the sex-talk please? I've already deleted one post, and don't want to have to delete any more.

Comment

I hate it when (normally English) people try to tell me that Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are the same thing. No, they're not. That's not reallya stereotype, but still...

I hate it when people act as if some Northern Ireland is some dangerous place. Yes, there is the odd riot, but in this day and age it's a pretty safe country and no more dangerous than most places in Europe.

This is a stereotype I want clarified. That goths can't drive. I swear I have never seen a goth driving a car.
                    late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik
                      This is a stereotype I want clarified. That goths can't drive. I swear I have never seen a goth driving a car.
                      Now that you've mentioned it, neither have I...!
                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

I thought of another NZ one.

The stereotype that NZ is all scenery and gorgeous landspaces and nothing else, not even cities

I live in a city of one million people!

And some overseas people think Kiwis (the bird not the people ) run around everywhere!

One that annoys me is when people think Australia and NZ are the same place or they're connected or whatever. We're two separate countries people
                        I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Originally posted by col89
                          Originally posted by urbanmusik
                          Now that you've mentioned it, neither have I...!

Comment

I hate the stereotype that people who like to spend time online blogging have no lives. I find it to be very fulfilling.
                            Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#2]

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                              I hate the stereotype that people who like to spend time online blogging have no lives. I find it to be very fulfilling.
                              The volume at which I'm screaming at this. A hit dog...
                              Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#2]

Comment

Working...
                              X