Originally posted by JustForMe
        Originally posted by Mikerocha
        Oui. Moi

Voulez vous coucher avec moi, Ce soir.

Its all i know
        I kinda like that The most useful phrase evah
        This how I would write that --->
        Vulle vu qushe awik moa

I wanted to say that this phrase is only thing i know, but i didn't know how to write it
        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by serbia95riri
          Originally posted by JustForMe
          Originally posted by Mikerocha
          Oui. Moi

Voulez vous coucher avec moi, Ce soir.

Its all i know
          I kinda like that The most useful phrase evah
          This how I would write that --->
          Vulle vu qushe awik moa

I wanted to say that this phrase is only thing i know, but i didn't know how to write it
          Guys, you won't get far if that's all you know

Comment

Ah, there's a thread about French language.

Comment

J'aime la langue francaise .

I had it from class 6 to 13 and French has always been among my favourite subjects, I even picked it as one of my (oral) a-level examination subjects.

But I agree with what the other people wrote about the French language, it can be quite tough at times. I still think about picking French as additional subject someday but we'll see ...
              Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Haribo
                You were gonna teach me the basics

You remember I scored a perfect score in my first test right ??

Comment

Aw yiss, I love me some french It's probably gonna take a looong time for me to speak it fluently, though.
                  last.fm

Comment

^ Good luck on that!

Ain't we supposed to speak French in this thread, though?

Originally posted by Era
                    Originally posted by Haribo
                    You were gonna teach me the basics

You remember I scored a perfect score in my first test right ??
                    Of course, I remember.

Comment

Got a B in my French exam Which is a big deal for me, since like 95% of the test has to be correct for this
                      last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by mrlemonade
                        Got a B in my French exam Which is a big deal for me, since like 95% of the test has to be correct for this
                        OUHI! aka YAHS!

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
                          OUHI! aka YAHS!
                          Mercy bow-coo, as the Americans would pronounce it
                          last.fm

Comment

Congrats! But your country seems to be very strict when it comes to marks... In Germany, you have to have at least 80% correct to receive a B in junior high school and even only at least 70% correct to receive a B in the senior classes.
                            Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                              Congrats! But your country seems to be very strict when it comes to marks... In Germany, you have to have at least 80% correct to receive a B in junior high school and even only at least 70% correct to receive a B in the senior classes.
                              In high school, yes, but in university it's much stricter. It makes sense, though, seeing as I'm supposed to be an ''expert'' when I graduate so in order to pass with a D we have to have 75% correct, while in English courses we have to have even 80%. Literally if you make a few mistakes a whole grade goes down, I had 5 mistakes in a 3-page test full of text and it's already one grade down But I guess it's fair since it's college after all.
                              last.fm

Comment

Ah right, I rememember how you told me you were studying English and French a while ago. For one moment I thought you were still at school which would've made your grade system quite harsh . But stevyy, who studies English and History in order to become a teacher told me that it'd be fairly easy to receive good marks in college. Was your experience a different one? And if yes, do you think it has to do with the difference of the country?

And on what topic was the French exam ?

Say no to streaming!

Comment

UGH I wrote a mile-long reply and my internet got cut off and I lost everything :x

Anyway, it's not exactly easy here, but it also depends on how the language ''works for you'' in a way. I don't have many problems passing the exams without much studying, while some people bust their asses off and keep failing, so it depends on natural talent. But English is much harder for me than French, more stressful and demanding. I don't like it very much

I totally regret enrolling that, not because it's hard, but because I don't feel I'm making much progress. Meh, at least I'll get a job more easily. Also, my grades aren't as high as they could be because of my laziness, but I'm still slightly above average among my colleagues, so I'm satisfied with that.

The exam was on grammar, mostly the use of tenses. We get a big extract from a book without the verbs, and we have to place them in correct forms.
                                  last.fm

Comment

I need a native speaker's help!

How would you say ''pine forest'' in French? Translating something for homework and can't decide between le bois / la forêt de/des pins. Which one of those combinations is correct or most common? Google isn't helpful at all.
                                    last.fm

Comment

French is hot deffinitely !!! The only thing I know is Je T'Aime but if anybody would whisper something in my ears in french, I'd probably pass out!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPie
                                        French is hot deffinitely !!! The only thing I know is Je T'Aime but if anybody would whisper something in my ears in french, I'd probably pass out!
                                        "Wule wu ku shé a veck mua" maybe?

Comment

whisper it in my ears, and we have a deal!

Comment

whisper it in my ears, and we have a deal!
                                            uuh, im good at whispering. lol

where were you at?

Comment

where were you at?
                                              In Kingdom of Heaven That's where I stay!

Comment

In Pristina?

Are you the guy that's in military?

Comment

In Pristina?

Are you the guy that's in military?
                                                  What the hell! I don't remember I spoke to you before. How do you know that?! LOL

P.S. I'm in Afghanistan currently ;)

Comment

Ugh, that'S faaaaar away.

I'm quite sure you presented yourself and told us you were soldier.

Comment

You may be right now that I think about it !!! But I'm not a soldier, I just work for the military!

Comment

You may be right now that I think about it !!! But I'm not a soldier, I just work for the military!
                                                        then ur always at safe? Cool.

Comment

I've gotta a private French teacher on UKMIX N he SLAYS !!!!

Comment

Ugh, where's the Spanish thread? :(

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                              Ugh, where's the Spanish thread? :(
                                                              Si queres, puedemos empezar un?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X