• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I enjoy the end result of cooking but hate the mess involved - I try and wash pots and pans as I go and will ALWAYS wash up before eating (makes me cringe thinking of pots and pans being left to fester whilst eating).
    And do you wash your plate immediately after eating? Personally, once I'm done eating, I leave the plate there since I'm too lazy to drop it off at the sink
    Ok that realllly lazy

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I enjoy the end result of cooking but hate the mess involved - I try and wash pots and pans as I go and will ALWAYS wash up before eating (makes me cringe thinking of pots and pans being left to fester whilst eating).
    And do you wash your plate immediately after eating? Personally, once I'm done eating, I leave the plate there since I'm too lazy to drop it off at the sink

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Omg wayne dont get me started with washing, I sometimes eat random food just to not have to wash after cooking.
    I use a steamer for the vast majority of my food - it's SOOO easy to use and healthy.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I wanna learn how to bake some cool elaborate things

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Omg wayne dont get me started with washing, I sometimes eat random food just to not have to wash after cooking.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    I don't like cooking. I prefer baking.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I'm good enough at cooking homely food and can follow a recipe reasonably well.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    I just made a sauerkraut 'pie', made with pilo dough. Sooo good and I hate sauerkraut, bad had to use it up.
    Thanks for the invite
    Ayyy

Sista is busy lol never have time these days, am i brand new person yaaahs made a cake now tho at 11.30pm yaahs
    Ugh whatever

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    I just made a sauerkraut 'pie', made with pilo dough. Sooo good and I hate sauerkraut, bad had to use it up.
    Thanks for the invite
    Ayyy

Sista is busy lol never have time these days, am i brand new person yaaahs made a cake now tho at 11.30pm yaahs

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Thanks for the invite

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I really dislike when I'm home alone because I feel zero inspiration to cook anything and end up just getting takeout

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    Gluten-free toast with avocado spread

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Made tacos tonight

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    I just put a bit of bechamel sauce over the meat/veggies in every layer and cover completly the top with it and add cheese. It's as perfect as mayo on top of pizza.
    Ummmmmmmmmm
    Eww wtf I just gagged a little

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I just put a bit of bechamel sauce over the meat/veggies in every layer and cover completly the top with it and add cheese. It's as perfect as mayo on top of pizza.
    Ummmmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Do any of you know of a really good tiramisu recipe??? I'm gonna try making some

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I do tomato paste/whatever for meat lasagna
    And thickish bechamel sauce for veggie lasagna, which I do put with cheese and vegetables in each layer. I put mushrooms, peas, some spinach, a few Carmelites onions with of course cheese.

It may sound bland but everyone loves it

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Do any of you make lasagna without the cheese in all the layers but with the cheese still on the top?
    Always. Everything else is just wrong. Like 'ketchup on pizza' kind of wrong.
    Ew, I gagged a bit
    Idk why Americans put cheese on each layer, especially when they all like mine the most :-?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Do any of you make lasagna without the cheese in all the layers but with the cheese still on the top?
    Always. Everything else is just wrong. Like 'ketchup on pizza' kind of wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    Do any of you make lasagna without the cheese in all the layers but with the cheese still on the top? My mom lived in Europe so she makes it like this, but here in America they put cheese on all the layers

But everyone loves my lasagna, so

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    No worries. I think we got a bit off topic and I thought it was The Random Thought Thread.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^Haha never expected it to be in that thread
    Thanks, hun

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Here we are: Naughty Nemanja's Basic Banana Bread.

I meant to say - I ordered some new baking equipment and the first half arrived today. I now have a set of cup measures, a set of spoon measures, some new cooling racks, and some more silicone moulds and tins on their way. You guys can call me Mary Berry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X