• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by Serby
    YAAAAHS slay! So proud! <3

It looks a bit weird, tho, maybe overmixed a bit or perhaps the batter was too wet? Or even a bit too dry, cuz normaly it looks more brownish and not as crunchy? But if you like it, it doesn't really matter. Now you can tweak the recipe all you want, try with more bananas or less flour, add nuts, dried fruits etc.
    I want the recipe!
    It's in the How Tall Are You thread I think.

Lemme find it...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I really enjoy cooking, especially Mexican or meaty Italian food!
    I also like it when my partner cooks, he's really good

Btw, yesterday morning I had homemade breakfast in bed oh yeah b*tches be jealous

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

It looks a bit weird, tho, maybe overmixed a bit or perhaps the batter was too wet? Or even a bit too dry, cuz normaly it looks more brownish and not as crunchy? But if you like it, it doesn't really matter. Now you can tweak the recipe all you want, try with more bananas or less flour, add nuts, dried fruits etc.
    I want the recipe!

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Ohhh haha I think it's just the camera filter tbh. The texture was really nice with a slight crunch on top and a moist filling inside. I've actually made it twice now, and it tastes so good.

My most recent cooking activity was a Victoria Sponge - one of my absolute favourites.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I made Serby's banana bread. It was delicious.

Thank you for the recipe, Nemanja. <3

Leave a comment:

• MrDiva
    replied
    I Love cooking with rice

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Originally posted by MrRager
    Upload a pic of your hash brownies thankfulforkelly!
    moved on to MDMA, sorry

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    I recently rediscovered couscous. So good, so easy to 'cook'.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I hate cooking and can't cook

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Great Irish Bake Off looks amazing.

Leave a comment:

• MrRager
    replied
    Upload a pic of your hash brownies thankfulforkelly!

Leave a comment:

• Storyteller
    replied
    Got my Chocolate Chip cookies done for Christmas,so many other things to do.

Leave a comment:

• nekoocz
    replied
    My first baking attempt after 10 years

Leave a comment:

• Virgostar
    replied
    Last night, at 1am ( ), I decided to make zucchini brownies and today I made me Banana bread (Shellzey, I shall thank you for this one cuz you've been mentioning it quite a few times, so I decided to check it eventully and ended up making it at least twice a month in the past year lol)

Also, yesterday, I made hummus (never even tried it before) and I like it. I made me pita breads, too, and also tahini, which turns out to be super expensive, so I amde it myself. Love it!
    Me, my impact

And hummus is yummy! I've yet to make it myself, but I'm going to do so one day - I've got a recipe for it. Gots to make me some pita too at some stage.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Last night, at 1am ( ), I decided to make zucchini brownies and today I made me Banana bread (Shellzey, I shall thank you for this one cuz you've been mentioning it quite a few times, so I decided to check it eventully and ended up making it at least twice a month in the past year lol)

Also, yesterday, I made hummus (never even tried it before) and I like it. I made me pita breads, too, and also tahini, which turns out to be super expensive, so I amde it myself. Love it!

Leave a comment:

• Virgostar
    replied
    Just made the filling for my chunky beef & mushroom pies today, yummy. Shall bake them tomorrow because I want the meat mixture to thicken up a bit & I haven't got the time to do it tonight. I still haven't perfected my shortcrust pastry making skills, so store bought it is.

I should've taken some photos of some baking I did for an afternoon tea recently. I made triple chocolate brownies (rather rich/decadent in taste) & banana cupcakes w vanilla cream cheese frosting + a homemade banana chip for decoration. They were all gobbled up at the tea so I didn't bring any home.

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Ooooh, was thinking about this thread!

Since I moved to Vienna and started livign alone, I turned into a cooking genius. No, really, I really enjoy cooking and I make so many food even with tight budget, so many cakes etc.

Leave a comment:

• Frederic
    replied
    Tonight I will be serving a delicious celery risotto with scamorza cheese and fresh spinach leaves... Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• emi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Sounds delicious.

Leave a comment:

• emi
    replied
    Well...more or less...it doesn't have the same shape (more the shape of a real donut actually) and the crust is thicker than a fritter

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    A bit like apple fritters?

Leave a comment:

• emi
    replied
    Well..these are not really "donuts" ...but I can't find a better word...in fact these are pieces of apple that I cover with pancakes pasta and then get fried ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    fried donouts? that's so may many fat at once, ewww

Leave a comment:

Working...
X