Cooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate cooking and can't cook
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I recently rediscovered couscous. So good, so easy to 'cook'.

Comment

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
        Originally posted by MrRager
        Upload a pic of your hash brownies thankfulforkelly!
        moved on to MDMA, sorry
        #Pray4AL6

Comment

I Love cooking with rice

Comment

I made Serby's banana bread. It was delicious.

Thank you for the recipe, Nemanja. <3

Comment

YAAAAHS slay! So proud! <3

It looks a bit weird, tho, maybe overmixed a bit or perhaps the batter was too wet? Or even a bit too dry, cuz normaly it looks more brownish and not as crunchy? But if you like it, it doesn't really matter. Now you can tweak the recipe all you want, try with more bananas or less flour, add nuts, dried fruits etc.
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Ohhh haha I think it's just the camera filter tbh. The texture was really nice with a slight crunch on top and a moist filling inside. I've actually made it twice now, and it tastes so good.

My most recent cooking activity was a Victoria Sponge - one of my absolute favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by Serby

It looks a bit weird, tho, maybe overmixed a bit or perhaps the batter was too wet? Or even a bit too dry, cuz normaly it looks more brownish and not as crunchy? But if you like it, it doesn't really matter. Now you can tweak the recipe all you want, try with more bananas or less flour, add nuts, dried fruits etc.
                  I want the recipe!
                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

I really enjoy cooking, especially Mexican or meaty Italian food!
                    I also like it when my partner cooks, he's really good

Btw, yesterday morning I had homemade breakfast in bed oh yeah b*tches be jealous
                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords

I want the recipe!
                      It's in the How Tall Are You thread I think.

Lemme find it...

Comment

Here we are: Naughty Nemanja's Basic Banana Bread.

I meant to say - I ordered some new baking equipment and the first half arrived today. I now have a set of cup measures, a set of spoon measures, some new cooling racks, and some more silicone moulds and tins on their way. You guys can call me Mary Berry.

Comment

^Haha never expected it to be in that thread
                          Thanks, hun
                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

No worries. I think we got a bit off topic and I thought it was The Random Thought Thread.

Comment

Do any of you make lasagna without the cheese in all the layers but with the cheese still on the top? My mom lived in Europe so she makes it like this, but here in America they put cheese on all the layers

But everyone loves my lasagna, so
                              Please Stop the Music

Comment

Originally posted by Crackiswack
                                Do any of you make lasagna without the cheese in all the layers but with the cheese still on the top?
                                Always. Everything else is just wrong. Like 'ketchup on pizza' kind of wrong.

Comment

I just put a bit of bechamel sauce over the meat/veggies in every layer and cover completly the top with it and add cheese. It's as perfect as mayo on top of pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab
                                    Do any of you make lasagna without the cheese in all the layers but with the cheese still on the top?
                                    Always. Everything else is just wrong. Like 'ketchup on pizza' kind of wrong.
                                    Ew, I gagged a bit
                                    Idk why Americans put cheese on each layer, especially when they all like mine the most :-?
                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

I just put a bit of bechamel sauce over the meat/veggies in every layer and cover completly the top with it and add cheese. It's as perfect as mayo on top of pizza.
                                      I do tomato paste/whatever for meat lasagna
                                      And thickish bechamel sauce for veggie lasagna, which I do put with cheese and vegetables in each layer. I put mushrooms, peas, some spinach, a few Carmelites onions with of course cheese.

It may sound bland but everyone loves it
                                      Please Stop the Music

Comment

Do any of you know of a really good tiramisu recipe??? I'm gonna try making some
                                        Please Stop the Music

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmm
                                          Please Stop the Music

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmm
                                            Eww wtf I just gagged a little
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Made tacos tonight
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Gluten-free toast with avocado spread
                                                YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

I really dislike when I'm home alone because I feel zero inspiration to cook anything and end up just getting takeout
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I just made a sauerkraut 'pie', made with pilo dough. Sooo good and I hate sauerkraut, bad had to use it up.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X