Cooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serby
    I just made a sauerkraut 'pie', made with pilo dough. Sooo good and I hate sauerkraut, bad had to use it up.
    Thanks for the invite
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
      Originally posted by Serby
      I just made a sauerkraut 'pie', made with pilo dough. Sooo good and I hate sauerkraut, bad had to use it up.
      Thanks for the invite
      Ayyy

Sista is busy lol never have time these days, am i brand new person yaaahs made a cake now tho at 11.30pm yaahs
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
        Thanks for the invite
        Ayyy

Sista is busy lol never have time these days, am i brand new person yaaahs made a cake now tho at 11.30pm yaahs
        Ugh whatever
        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• I'm good enough at cooking homely food and can follow a recipe reasonably well.

I enjoy the end result of cooking but hate the mess involved - I try and wash pots and pans as I go and will ALWAYS wash up before eating (makes me cringe thinking of pots and pans being left to fester whilst eating).

Comment

• I don't like cooking. I prefer baking.
            Floped and localed

Comment

• Omg wayne dont get me started with washing, I sometimes eat random food just to not have to wash after cooking.

Comment

• I wanna learn how to bake some cool elaborate things
                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Omg wayne dont get me started with washing, I sometimes eat random food just to not have to wash after cooking.
                  I use a steamer for the vast majority of my food - it's SOOO easy to use and healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                    I enjoy the end result of cooking but hate the mess involved - I try and wash pots and pans as I go and will ALWAYS wash up before eating (makes me cringe thinking of pots and pans being left to fester whilst eating).
                    And do you wash your plate immediately after eating? Personally, once I'm done eating, I leave the plate there since I'm too lazy to drop it off at the sink

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                      Originally posted by Wayne
                      And do you wash your plate immediately after eating? Personally, once I'm done eating, I leave the plate there since I'm too lazy to drop it off at the sink
                      Ok that realllly lazy
                      Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Yes, 95% of the time.

I also can't use a cup, glass or dish more than once - I'm forever washing.

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME
                          Yes, 95% of the time.

I have a feeling u were a 1950s American housewife in your past life
                          Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Lmao after i eat, first thibg I do is smoke one cigg, it's the best thig ever. Cleaning comes later lol

Comment

Lmao after i eat, first thibg I do is smoke one cigg, it's the best thig ever. Cleaning comes later lol
                              Now Iím glad we didnít have dinner together
                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Yes, 95% of the time.

Wow

Comment

Lmao after i eat, first thibg I do is smoke one cigg, it's the best thig ever. Cleaning comes later lol
                                  lol, for me after eating, I go have a nice little nap on the couch or go out for a walk. I'll do the cleaning when I feel remotely hungry again

Comment

lol, for me after eating, I go have a nice little nap on the couch or go out for a walk. I'll do the cleaning when I feel remotely hungry again
                                    I always feel like napping especially after a big meal but feel too guilty doing so
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                      I always feel like napping especially after a big meal but feel too guilty doing so
                                      but why?

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                        but why?
                                        Idk like it makes me feel like a fat a**
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Girl

Comment

• Almond milk has become my replacement for coffee. Either blended with raw cacao powder or turmeric & cinnamon.

I also enjoy cooking stews rich in protein (with chunks of salmon, chicken or lentils) at the moment.
                                            "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

• I have just made spaghetti with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and baby spinach topped with grand padano cheese. Absolutely delicious.

1. Sautee mushrooms and garlic together in pan with a little oil and put to one side once mushrooms have reduced in size.
                                              2. Add jar of spaghetti sauce along with whole-wheat spaghetti and half pint of water. Cook until spaghetti softens.
                                              3. Add washed baby spinach and a dozen cherry tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
                                              4. Re-add cooked mushrooms and stir.
                                              5. Top with grand padano or parmesan cheese once on the plate.

Comment

• I want this now:-(

YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• ^watchout for Serby
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Canít get enough of dates lately.
                                                    "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X