Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne
    replied
    I've currently got my slow cooker out and I'm cooking my first chicken soup!

Very excited to taste it, it smells amazing.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    what brand of soy sauce do y'all use? there's hundreds but I always manage to pick the ones that tastes like sh*t
    I like the Superior mushroom dark soy sauce, it's not for everyone tho

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    what brand of soy sauce do y'all use? there's hundreds but I always manage to pick the ones that tastes like sh*t
    Not sure if it's available for you, but I like aloha shoyu.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ffgravygirl82
    replied
    I LOVE COOKING!! well i do NOT have alot of time during WEEKDAYS cause of WORK... but on the weekends & holidays i do try to fit time in for cooking: PASTA, VEGGIES, SEAFOOD, etc... are my favorite foods to cook & EAT of course yummmmmm lol!! ��������❤❤

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by flopho
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    I can't even cook chicken correctly.
    As long as you don't do it like this, you're good
    Omg

My brother is exactly like that, I swear he can't even boil eggs right

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    My grandma is coming over, so I decided to cook SEMMELKN÷DEL!!!!1!1!!!1 like a good old German housewife tonight. Idk if thereís an English name for it, but itís a great way to recycle old bread!

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    I can't even cook chicken correctly.
    As long as you don't do it like this, you're good

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I can't even cook chicken correctly. I'm so lazy, I can't cook for shit

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    ^watchout for Serby
    I am not that dramatic lol

If someone is ever gonna change, it surely wont happen in this thread

Originally posted by Loose
    Canít get enough of dates lately.
    Date syrup tho

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    Canít get enough of dates lately.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^watchout for Serby

Leave a comment:

• jochen
    replied
    I want this now:-(

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    I have just made spaghetti with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and baby spinach topped with grand padano cheese. Absolutely delicious.

1. Sautee mushrooms and garlic together in pan with a little oil and put to one side once mushrooms have reduced in size.
    2. Add jar of spaghetti sauce along with whole-wheat spaghetti and half pint of water. Cook until spaghetti softens.
    3. Add washed baby spinach and a dozen cherry tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
    4. Re-add cooked mushrooms and stir.
    5. Top with grand padano or parmesan cheese once on the plate.

Leave a comment:

• Loose
    replied
    Almond milk has become my replacement for coffee. Either blended with raw cacao powder or turmeric & cinnamon.

I also enjoy cooking stews rich in protein (with chunks of salmon, chicken or lentils) at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Girl

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by Serby
    Lmao after i eat, first thibg I do is smoke one cigg, it's the best thig ever. Cleaning comes later lol
    lol, for me after eating, I go have a nice little nap on the couch or go out for a walk. I'll do the cleaning when I feel remotely hungry again
    I always feel like napping especially after a big meal but feel too guilty doing so
    but why?
    Idk like it makes me feel like a fat a**

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Lmao after i eat, first thibg I do is smoke one cigg, it's the best thig ever. Cleaning comes later lol
    lol, for me after eating, I go have a nice little nap on the couch or go out for a walk. I'll do the cleaning when I feel remotely hungry again
    I always feel like napping especially after a big meal but feel too guilty doing so
    but why?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    I enjoy the end result of cooking but hate the mess involved - I try and wash pots and pans as I go and will ALWAYS wash up before eating (makes me cringe thinking of pots and pans being left to fester whilst eating).
    And do you wash your plate immediately after eating? Personally, once I'm done eating, I leave the plate there since I'm too lazy to drop it off at the sink
    Yes, 95% of the time.

I also can't use a cup, glass or dish more than once - I'm forever washing.
    Wow

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Now Iím glad we didnít have dinner together

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    I enjoy the end result of cooking but hate the mess involved - I try and wash pots and pans as I go and will ALWAYS wash up before eating (makes me cringe thinking of pots and pans being left to fester whilst eating).
    And do you wash your plate immediately after eating? Personally, once I'm done eating, I leave the plate there since I'm too lazy to drop it off at the sink
    Yes, 95% of the time.

I have a feeling u were a 1950s American housewife in your past life

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Yes, 95% of the time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X