Cloudy & 1C.

Comment

after heavy snow, It's so cold.
      http://swedishmusic.tistory.com/

Comment

snowy and ~0C

Comment

Yesterday we had a torando People died and everything :(

It was raining sooooo hard at one point, I thought the street was going to flood! Eventually, the rain died off in the late afternoon and the sun actually came out

Today the weather is better, it's still not that great though, it was raining before but now it's stopped. I can see some blue sky!
          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Snowing for the first time this year.
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

^ Congrats.

Comment

-4C and icy & windy :(

Comment

Snowy & Cold!

Comment

Snowstorm :x

Comment

It's cold (-2C) and cloudy here, no snow today but there's still some on the streets and rooftops from yesterday's. The forecast says it's going to snow a lot during the weekend, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Haribo
                        ^ Congrats.
                        Congrats on what?
                        Actually, it snowed for half hour. It stopped and I must say I'm happy about it. Not really liking snow

It's cold here, about 0C , but it's dry and there's quite a lot of sun

Comment

The weather has FINALLY cleared up here! It's actually sunny and blue sky today! How long it lasts is another story though

It's 19C, but it's windy so it's not as warm as it could be. I'm wearing jeans instead of the short shorts I wanted to be wearing now :x
                          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

I woke up and suddenly looked 10cm of snow outside + it's still snowing. Meh.

Comment

It's snowing heavily over here. I love snow more than autumn rains.

Comment

^ I don't like any of it. I guess I need to fall in love, so that I can see both rain and snow as romantic... or maybe disliking it even more

Comment

It's a blizzard in here and I love it! Lots, lots of snow and cold. Yaay. Long live the winter!
                                  Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio.

Comment

Did you see any Pixies in the Blizard???? They do amazing Blizard Dances!!!!!!!!!
                                    You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

It snowed here a few days ago, I woke up at 7:30 and it was coming day in big chunks, it was starting to settle, then it stopped. :(

I'd love for it to snow REALLY heavily so I can just hibernate in my house.
                                      My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

It has snowed almost whole day and there is a lot of it + sky is kinda pink and you can see everything, like it's not 9pm already!

Comment

Originally posted by serbia95riri
                                          It has snowed almost whole day and there is a lot of it + sky is kinda pink and you can see everything, like it's not 9pm already!
                                          I love pink skies.

Comment

^ I don't like snow. :(

Comment

Was sunny for the first part of the day, then the wind whipped up and it became overcast & cool.
                                              Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

Everything is white and the wind is blowing the snow around like dust. I love that. I go out for a bit!
                                                last.fm
                                                Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

But are there any Pixies dancing out there in the snow???????????????????
                                                  You can never have enough luxury lemon drizzle cake

Comment

No. Nobody is dancing, it is way too dangerous, it got warmer and the snow turned slippery. What are Pixies?
                                                    last.fm

Comment

This photo was taken today in my home country - Romania
                                                      Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

Woo-hoo the sheepy goats have snow on their backs.
                                                        last.fm

Comment

Heidelberg, Germany: 1C/34F
                                                          last.fm

Comment

No snow in the UK. :(

Comment

Originally posted by crazycrazy
                                                              No snow in the UK. :(
                                                              Ah you Brits can't handle snow. I was there few years ago when "London came to a halt" with 5 cm of snow.
                                                              last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                              X