No announcement yet.

Local Weather Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, I just told one of my favorite people [MENTION=38400]trebor[/MENTION] that we got a dusting of snow where I was this weekend. And then I saw you all are talking about the heat. Here is a pic I took that can help you all cool off

20190622_073416.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
      LOL, I just told one of my favorite people [MENTION=38400]trebor[/MENTION] that we got a dusting of snow where I was this weekend. And then I saw you all are talking about the heat. Here is a pic I took that can help you all cool off

[ATTACH=CONFIG]343[/ATTACH]
      Couldn't even imagine that right now! What is your exact location?
      "Lift up your head
      Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• 40°C in my city this wednesday omfg how will I survive this

ˇEh, mamá!
        Me quiero matar
        El mundo se va a la mierda
        Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
          Couldn't even imagine that right now! What is your exact location?
          I live in Colorado in the US! We went up to the mountains here to enjoy "summer" camp, lol. We go this same weekend every year and it is usually much warmer as you would expect.

Comment

I live in Colorado in the US! We went up to the mountains here to enjoy "summer" camp, lol. We go this same weekend every year and it is usually much warmer as you would expect.
            So at this time of year, where you're at right now, you won't be walking around in a tanktop and shorts I guess?
            "Lift up your head
            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

LOL, I just told one of my favorite people [MENTION=38400]trebor[/MENTION] that we got a dusting of snow where I was this weekend. And then I saw you all are talking about the heat. Here is a pic I took that can help you all cool off

Hate this weather!
              [MENTION=28603]Serby[/MENTION] must be overjoyed
              trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
              trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• I must be one of the few that hates Summer. I love the sun but here in the UK we never get heat without humidity so it's revolting. Like now even with fans on I'm finding it unbearable, with worst to come later this week. The only positive is we won't reach the levels of continental Europe who I feel really sorry for, the idea of 40 C or higher
                It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
                  I must be one of the few that hates Summer. I love the sun but here in the UK we never get heat without humidity so it's revolting. Like now even with fans on I'm finding it unbearable, with worst to come later this week. The only positive is we won't reach the levels of continental Europe who I feel really sorry for, the idea of 40 C or higher
                  I love humidity and heat, for some reason my body and mind seem to agree with it.
                  When the winter season comes in I'm basically made of skin flakes lol, all dried up.
                  I come alive with tropical weather.
                  I know a lot of people who hate the heat and especially humidity though, I think it's quite a torture for a large group of people here.
                  "Lift up your head
                  Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                    So at this time of year, where you're at right now, you won't be walking around in a tanktop and shorts I guess?
                    Yeah, no, haha! BUT we did go to the hot springs yesterday and I did wear a bathing suit then so I was all coldcoldcold and then got into the hot spring and was all ahhhhhhhhh, so good.

This has been a really cold summer so far, but it is supposed to be back to normal by the end of the week, so I am looking forward to wearing shorts for real.

Comment

• Me tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post

Hate this weather!
                        You know I am! too bad I have to study for the next 10 days or so, but I hope this weather stays cuz it's amazzzzzing!!!
                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post

Hate this weather!
                          You know I am! too bad I have to study for the next 10 days or so, but I hope this weather stays cuz it's amazzzzzing!!!

Comment

• This is crazy.

Comment

• Lisbon 20°C, you lucky bishes
                              a girl even fainted in class today stay hydrated y'all
                              ˇEh, mamá!
                              Me quiero matar
                              Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• I‘m so thankful that there’s a lot of wind outside today. I couldn’t survive it otherwise.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• It‘s exactly 38° over here

I can‘t remember if it was that hot ever before. In other parts of Switzerland yes, but not where I live. Crazy!

Comment

• It cooled down a lot today here, it was definitely challenging yesterday, around 36 degrees and it's reported it was the hottest June day in history (in The Netherlands).
                                    Uhh..I like warmth but it was not very pleasant I have to say..it felt quite suffocating. Ofcourse last year basically whole summer was like that and it's expected to return in a few days, so I'm really enjoying the 25° with a strong breeze right now.
                                    "Lift up your head
                                    Lift up your heart..."

Comment

• I effin' hate summer!!

Comment

• 38 degrees today and for the next two days, with temperatures not dropping below 27 degrees during the night....

Winter, come back.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• whew they knew all along, Nostradamus who?
                                          ˇEh, mamá!
                                          Me quiero matar
                                          Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy View Post
                                            I effin' hate summer!!
                                            ... Spring/Autumn ... sunny but not too hot .. perfect

Comment

• 36Grad on iTunes
                                              #24 Germany (+14)
                                              #25 Luxembourg (NE)
                                              #64 Switzerland (+6)
                                              #245 Austria (+3)
                                              #375 Austria (NE)

Lol at this 12 year old song coming back to the iTunes chart in the German speaking countries because of the heatwave!

Comment

• The weird thing is that it was cold af tonight for some reason. I even woke up because of it and had to close the window. I was literally dying because it was so hot yesterday and then I found myself in Antarctica last night wtf.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                  36Grad on iTunes
                                                  #24 Germany (+14)
                                                  #25 Luxembourg (NE)
                                                  #64 Switzerland (+6)
                                                  #245 Austria (+3)
                                                  #375 Austria (NE)

Lol at this 12 year old song coming back to the iTunes chart in the German speaking countries because of the heatwave!
                                                  A universally loved classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

36Grad on iTunes
                                                    #24 Germany (+14)
                                                    #25 Luxembourg (NE)
                                                    #64 Switzerland (+6)
                                                    #245 Austria (+3)
                                                    #375 Austria (NE)

This will become one of the biggest classics ever thanx to global warming
                                                    COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post

whew they knew all along, Nostradamus who?

GODrose did what? THAT.

Why did they delete this from their official youtube channel tho?
                                                      Last edited by aRat; Thu June 27th, 2019, 18:00.

Comment

• Only 18 degrees here. I WON!

Comment

• Prepare yall, we are going to burn again the next 2 days.

Comment

• Poor people living in the yellow zones.

Comment

• Never thought I’d say this but I’m loving the sun in Spain right now
                                                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                              X