No announcement yet.

Local Weather Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaking hate this endless windy weather.

Comment

• Weather for the past month and looking at the forecast.....

Comment

• This winter has basically been an extended fall. Not cold, just wet. No snow, just storm after storm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
          This winter has basically been an extended fall. Not cold, just wet. No snow, just storm after storm.
          No wonder everybody feels and looks depressed.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I just hope that when spring kicks in, hopefully somewhere in march, it's longevity will match this eternal autumn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
              Weather for the past month and looking at the forecast.....

Pls don't tell me we have another month like this ahead of us?

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Pls don't tell me we have another month like this ahead of us?
                Well here it's predicted to stay the same until at least early March. A horror.
                I bet we're gonna burn alive this summer too TBH.
                A mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

No wonder everybody feels and looks depressed.
                  Not to mention that everyone and their momma is running around with a cold for months

Comment

• Forecasts has somewhat changed thank God. More sun and less wind coming up...hallelujah.

Comment

• We actually had our first day of snow this winter today! Was kinda weird, especially because we had 19C & the most beautiful Spring weather on Monday

2020 is such a weird year so far!

Comment

• Twelve days of rain.
                        TWELVE.
                        I'm tired of this shit.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^ Me too, im fed up with this rain.

Comment

• Why the f*ck are these storms always during the Weekend
                            Last edited by aRat; Sat February 29th, 2020, 15:35.

Comment

Twelve days of rain.
                              TWELVE.
                              I'm tired of this shit.
                              12 days? Girl it's been rainy and windy since like December.

Comment

12 days? Girl it's been rainy and windy since like December.
                                We had some luck - read sun - for the past few weeks. Felt exquisit. Aaaaand back to the clouds.

Comment

We had some luck - read sun - for the past few weeks. Felt exquisit. Aaaaand back to the clouds.
                                  Aren't u from Germany? Here in NRW we had like one or 2 sunny and non-windy days since like November

Comment

Aren't u from Germany? Here in NRW we had like one or 2 sunny and non-windy days since like November
                                    Germany ugh. I ain't no Merkelite.
                                    I'm from France biotch!

Comment

• We got a super random moment today where the sun was out and it was actually warm, people were out walking without jackets etc.
                                      By the time evening came along things turned around and now it's a stormy rainy grey mess again.

So confused.

Comment

• Yes, this has been the most confusing weather in years!

We also had a beautiful Spring day yesterday with around 14C. I even sat oustide without a jacket and just shorts / a t-shirt and it was warm enough. Today it's back to 1C in the morning And they predict snow for this week. It's just so exhausting!

Comment

• March 30th and it's actually snowing.

Comment

• Today in Sheffield - just now the temperature is in the 80's - but we have just had a storm that brought down ice the length of my thumb down! 7cm or 3 inches for the oldies!
                                            Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

• It’s supposed to rain here for a whole week starting tomorrow and I honestly can’t wait for it. Summer started only a week ago and I'm already tired of it because this heat is killing me.
                                              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 30C in Northern Germany... (for the 2nd day in a row). It's absolutely amazing. Like a flower I'm blooming and feeling amazing.

It's supposed to rain here, starting tomorrow afternoon... I hope the good weather will return asap.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• The weather here right now is.... the most horrible, I've ever experienced in July.

One week ago... the weather turned... for a week or 10 days prior, it was sunny and warm and beautiful and everyone was outside feeling great... For 1 entire week now... we are having 15C... (a temperature which you would expect in mid-October) and stormy as fark... and it is raining every single second of every minute continuously.

I'm fed up with this sh!t. I might as well go play Xmas music... because we've had much better days in December-February than what we are seeing right now.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• It's a weird summer indeed. Unusually wet and windy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                                                      It's a weird summer indeed. Unusually wet and windy.
                                                      Bit that is great for fighting Corona... nobody is at the beaches.
                                                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Bit that is great for fighting Corona... nobody is at the beaches.
                                                        Only uglies use the German beaches anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                                        X