Local Weather Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It‘s exactly 38° over here

I can‘t remember if it was that hot ever before. In other parts of Switzerland yes, but not where I live. Crazy!

Comment

• It cooled down a lot today here, it was definitely challenging yesterday, around 36 degrees and it's reported it was the hottest June day in history (in The Netherlands).
      Uhh..I like warmth but it was not very pleasant I have to say..it felt quite suffocating. Ofcourse last year basically whole summer was like that and it's expected to return in a few days, so I'm really enjoying the 25° with a strong breeze right now.
      "Lift up your head
      Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• I effin' hate summer!!

Comment

• 38 degrees today and for the next two days, with temperatures not dropping below 27 degrees during the night....

Winter, come back.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• whew they knew all along, Nostradamus who?
            ˇEh, mamá!
            Me quiero matar
            El mundo se va a la mierda
            Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy View Post
              I effin' hate summer!!
              ... Spring/Autumn ... sunny but not too hot .. perfect
              It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
              But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

• 36Grad on iTunes
                #24 Germany (+14)
                #25 Luxembourg (NE)
                #64 Switzerland (+6)
                #245 Austria (+3)
                #375 Austria (NE)

Lol at this 12 year old song coming back to the iTunes chart in the German speaking countries because of the heatwave!

Comment

• The weird thing is that it was cold af tonight for some reason. I even woke up because of it and had to close the window. I was literally dying because it was so hot yesterday and then I found myself in Antarctica last night wtf.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                    36Grad on iTunes
                    #24 Germany (+14)
                    #25 Luxembourg (NE)
                    #64 Switzerland (+6)
                    #245 Austria (+3)
                    #375 Austria (NE)

Lol at this 12 year old song coming back to the iTunes chart in the German speaking countries because of the heatwave!
                    A universally loved classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post

36Grad on iTunes
                      #24 Germany (+14)
                      #25 Luxembourg (NE)
                      #64 Switzerland (+6)
                      #245 Austria (+3)
                      #375 Austria (NE)

This will become one of the biggest classics ever thanx to global warming
                      COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho View Post

whew they knew all along, Nostradamus who?

GODrose did what? THAT.

Why did they delete this from their official youtube channel tho?
                        Last edited by aRat; Thu June 27th, 2019, 18:00.

Comment

• Only 18 degrees here. I WON!
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Prepare yall, we are going to burn again the next 2 days.

Comment

• Poor people living in the yellow zones.
                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Never thought I’d say this but I’m loving the sun in Spain right now
                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• 13°C now in Northern Germany. <3 It's getting warmer again.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Just as I predicted, semester is over and temps dropped at least 5-8°C and it's quite cloudy these days meh.
                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby View Post
                                      Just as I predicted, semester is over and temps dropped at least 5-8°C and it's quite cloudy these days meh.
                                      me as well... i have summer break here for 6 weeks and for the first 4 weeks the weather is predicted to be 15°C and STORMY and rainy. When school starts again in August, I expect the summer to return.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Did you all see that climatologists predict London will have weather like Barcelona in thirty years?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/europ...hnk/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                          Did you all see that climatologists predict London will have weather like Barcelona in thirty years?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/europ...hnk/index.html
                                          It is all lies. The weather here has been a nightmare... rain EVERYDAY for the past 3 weeks! THICK clouds everyday ALL DAY LONG. 15°C at the peak and 8°C at night.

There is no summer this year in Northern Germany. WE might never see the sun again. Trees are already beginning to lose their leaves, they are turning red and orange in JULY. And it it not like that our seasons have shifted... because we literally had the coldest ever MAY in the history of our weather data as well in Northern Germany.

In the first three weeks this MAY the peak temperature was between 6°C - 8°C... like TF... while the world is enjoying an awesome spring, we literally had it snowing HERE. SNOW. In MAY. SNOW. MAY.

So we had no spring and no summer, the only season we still get is autumn... and that 365 days per year. I am actually supporting coal engery now to facilitate climate change because I want to see the sun again at least 1 more time in my life. She has been missing all year this year. I have to take Vitamin D pills bc of it.

Northern Germany is literally straight out of Games of Thrones.

I hate everyone who has it sunny and warm. If my family weren't here and I wouldn't have my dream job here, I would move to the South as fast as I could.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• OMG, that you quoted me twice and did a rant like this.

I know you're being extra, but saying there's no climate change cause of the weather you have today is like saying that homophobia has been cured because I had sex today.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                              OMG, that you quoted me twice and did a rant like this.

I know you're being extra, but saying there's no climate change cause of the weather you have today is like saying that homophobia has been cured because I had sex today.
                                              no, it's not comparable.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• The heat is returning here in Holland. It's predicted to break records.
                                                Can't say I'm looking forward to it all that much but atleast it's better then having a non summer.
                                                "Lift up your head
                                                Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                  The heat is returning here in Holland. It's predicted to break records.
                                                  Can't say I'm looking forward to it all that much but atleast it's better then having a non summer.
                                                  Same here, and it looks like in many European countries as well. Not a fan of that to be honest

Comment

• Same here. Not a fan of it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X